Charlotte Casiraghi and Family Current Events Part 42: January 2018 - July 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder wether she' ll ever marry Dimitri
But maybe she shouldn' t- it won' t last anyway IMO....

How exactly can a magazine confirm her pregnancy?

There will not be an official announcement of a pregnancy, but Hola is very well informed.
The first official announcement will be the birth-announcement by the happy grandmothers

I wonder wether she' ll ever marry Dimitri
But maybe she shouldn' t- it won' t last anyway IMO....

So what???:whistling:

Last edited by a moderator:
The equestrian Jumping competition is in Monaco next month and Charlotte never misses it. However if she attends without riding like she did when she was expecting Raphael, the answer will be obvious, finally.:cool:

I wonder if the Cardinal of Monaco will marry a pregnant daughter of Princess Caroline?

Last edited:
I'm quite sure he would if Dimitri's first marriage has been officially issued a decree of nullity.

LaRae

I wonder if the Cardinal of Monaco will marry a pregnant daughter of Princess Caroline?
I didn't know that Catholic Church does not marry pregnant women. Especially Charlotte, having already one kid, it is confirmed that she is not a virgin anymore.

The Catholic Church does marry women who are pregnant assuming they (and their fiancee) are free to marry.

LaRae

I cant understand why the Cardinal of Monaco would want to marry Charlotte - I thought they took a vow of celibacy and were considered married to the Church. Anyway, as Charlotte is engaged to Dimitri I'm pretty certain she isn't looking to marry anyone else, least of all the Cardinal of Monaco. Who must be much older than her than Gad was - and that caused enough comment...

I cant understand why the Cardinal of Monaco would want to marry Charlotte - I thought they took a vow of celibacy and were considered married to the Church. Anyway, as Charlotte is engaged to Dimitri I'm pretty certain she isn't looking to marry anyone else, least of all the Cardinal of Monaco. Who must be much older than her than Gad was - and that caused enough comment...
By saying "the cardinal of Monaco would marry Charlotte" we mean the Cardinal would accomplish Charlotte's wedding with Dimitri. As the religious authority

I'm sorry for laughing at your post Florestane but I can't help myself ?[emoji23]

? ?

I doubt the Cardinal would turn Charlotte's head

Delightful ! Well said.... good to laugh ???

French is not English . I meant the Catholic Wedding Celebration ! I am happy you had fun.

:previous: I understand what you meant maria-olivia. ;)

Prince Emmanuele Filiberto of Savoy married Clothilde Courau in a lavish Church ceremony when she was visibly pregnant at about 5-6 months and decked from head to toe in bridal white Valentino. The Cardinal who celebrated the Nuptial Mass did not flinch..at least not outwardly.:cool:

The Catholic Church does not and has not ever prohibited a man and woman who are about to become parents from celebrating the sacrament of Matrimony.

ETA: The Principality of Monaco does not have a Cardinal...only an Archbishop(Barsi).

Last edited:
What a family:
Prince Albert has 4 Children from his 2 mistresses and his wife , Princess Caroline has 4 Children from her 2 Husbands. Princess Stephanie has 3 Children from her husband and her bodyguard.
Now Charlotte will have 2 Children from her two Lovers.

In the French newspapers it is written that Mrs Carole Bouquet is not happy at all.

i am sure she wanted a great serveral days wedding, which should have been a great coming back for her.

:previous: I hope Dimitri's mother is not so vain and shallow and egocentric as to want to make her son"s nuptials all about staging her "comeback " and in fact I doubt that this is true at all.

As for the out of wedlock children in the Grimaldi family, they are well loved, extremely well provided for...and are not costing the taxpayers a cent.

Which is much more than can be said for many other children born IN wedlock.:sad:

Last edited:
French is not English . I meant the Catholic Wedding Celebration ! I am happy you had fun.
Obviously French is not English. I don't even know what you mean by that.

However, I did know what you meant - clearly! I was being facetious. Its called humour. Because I really don't understand what the problem is with Charlotte not being married and being pregnant. Or why anyone would think the Church would refuse to marry her.

There are certain decisions they have made in their personal lives which wouldn't be my choice but I really don't see how they are different from plenty of other people around the world, including for example, the Belgian Royal Family. I don't understand how Albert could manage to make two "mistakes" but at least he has assumed responsibility? More than some...

What's wrong with Caroline having 4 children by two husbands? Or Charlotte moving on with her life after her relationship with Gad broke up? Are people supposed to freeze in time and live a solitary existence just because the father of their first child/ren is no longer on the scene for whatever reason?

As to what Carole Bouquet supposedly thinks that's rumour - there is no record of her saying anything. And publicly spending time with your son's partner and her mother seems to me to be a message of acceptance even if it isn't unbridled joy.

Also, a great coming back from what? Where has she been? I assume you're referring to Charlotte and not Carole.

Last edited:
:previous:

Thanks for posting these! By now it nearly seems as if they have visited every single French TV and radio show ;) But it's nice, we haven't seen her that often in such a short period of time before.

** L'Info du Vrai photo **

Well, judging by the photos of her with Raphael she's about 3-4 months pregnant imo. Wedding next year or this winter after the baby?

Well, judging by the photos of her with Raphael she's about 3-4 months pregnant imo. Wedding next year or this winter after the baby?
We can't really judge from these pictures with the jacket. Anyway if or is true I wish her all the best

Happy she is in a YSL campaign but don't really like it that she is in the same campaign as Zoe Kravitz and Kaia Gerber because it lumps her in that "people with famous parents" category (though to be fair Zoe Kravitz has made a name for herself).

Anyway, seems like the Kering group know she has not been a good fit for Gucci for a while now but still believe in her marketability enough that they placed her in YSL. I think it's a good call.

https://www.instagram.com/ysl/

She really looks pregnant to me from the airport photos

I liked the outfit, if you exclude the shoes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom