Charlotte Casiraghi and Family Current Events Part 41: January 2017 - December 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Dimitri went to the Festival.
No sign of him in the pictures of this event - not that I've seen so far, anyway. He was possibly attending other parts though over the past few days.

No sign of him in the pictures of this event - not that I've seen so far, anyway. He was possibly attending other parts though over the past few days.

Thank you, Florestane. I wish they would be invited together!

This evening, May 21, Charlotte attended the Women in Motion Awards Dinner as part of the 70th Cannes Film Festival:

** gettyimages gallery **

I LOVE this look! The make-up is perfect. Light, dewy and fresh to match the sweetness of the dress. I presume it's Gucci.

Absolutely gorgeous. Perfect dress, hair and make-up.
No comments for Salma Hayek becoming platinum blond......
Sandrine Kimberlain is not Vincent Lindon's compagnon after he broke with Princess Caroline? I mean 25 years ago....

Absolutely gorgeous. Perfect dress, hair and make-up.
No comments for Salma Hayek becoming platinum blond......
Sandrine Kimberlain is not Vincent Lindon's compagnon after he broke with Princess Caroline? I mean 25 years ago....
Sandrine Kiberlain and Vincent Lindon split up (divorced) several years ago. They have one adult daughter.

I've seen other pics of Salma Hayak - actually her hair is pale pink!! ?

She's busy in Cannes. Looking really good too. This white dress is everything.

Random thought but I watched Slogan with Jane Birkin and Serge Gainsbourg over the weekend and realized how much Charlotte's type of men seem to look like him and have his off-screen profile (cool, debonair yet still bohemian). I bet there would have been a romance there if they'd existed in the same generation.

Anyway that white dress is killer. I hope this means the Gucci team is more carefully curating the clothes for her.

I think Charlotte seems a little bored. I am afraid it' s not professional.

Last edited by a moderator:
Random thought but I watched Slogan with Jane Birkin and Serge Gainsbourg over the weekend and realized how much Charlotte's type of men seem to look like him and have his off-screen profile (cool, debonair yet still bohemian). I bet there would have been a romance there if they'd existed in the same generation.

Anyway that white dress is killer. I hope this means the Gucci team is more carefully curating the clothes for her.
Hahaha :lol: I always thought that he and Gad look alike...:)

I think Charlotte seems a little bored. I am afraid it' s not professional.

She needs to stop being so much of a slacker. I am sure that I would be tired of how so many occasions she's clearly not putting up her best face.

Well she's had that same facial expression in all Monaco events even as a baby, so she is just being herself and perfectly pleasant and looking real chummy with Kering's first lady while she's at it. After reading about Andrea's business ventures, it's made me curious what exactly the Casiraghis do that we don't know about. She or her family or her family through her could have a stake in some obscure business venture of Pinault's, for all we know since that's how people of their wealth and intermingling connections operate. I would bet she is much more than just a brand ambassador. :flowers:

Well she's had that same facial expression in all Monaco events even as a baby, so she is just being herself and perfectly pleasant and looking real chummy with Kering's first lady while she's at it. After reading about Andrea's business ventures, it's made me curious what exactly the Casiraghis do that we don't know about. She or her family or her family through her could have a stake in some obscure business venture of Pinault's, for all we know since that's how people of their wealth and intermingling connections operate. I would bet she is much more than just a brand ambassador. :flowers:
I thought she'd set up her own production company - so all this stuff at Cannes promoting Gucci etc. is also a perfect networking and meeting opportunity.

I think she does many of the things rich socialites do but I don't think she's idle - someone who did the studies she did is not completely without drive or talent.

She once said the modelling allowed her to finance her riding which is definitely not cheap. I see no reason to disbelieve her - she doesn't ride as much but she's found an arrangement that suits her.

First saw the pics of her in the red dress on IG and thought it was a throwback, she looks very much as she did as a teenager! In other pics Dimitri was there too. Thanks for the video, Iceflower, she seems very expressive when talking.

Hereby more pictures, also from her casual style pictures (scroll down).

I liked the red dress and the red shoes combination. I loved her black dress on the 22th May! Very feminine and 'new' on her.

Hereby more pictures, also from her casual style pictures (scroll down).

I liked the red dress and the red shoes combination. I loved her black dress on the 22th May! Very feminine and 'new' on her.
There's no link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom