Charlotte Casiraghi and Family Current Events Part 41: January 2017 - December 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something feels very different about this thing with Dimitri and I cannot put my finger on it. It's not just that Charlotte seems almost incandescent with happiness, even though she does indeed. It's not even that Dimitri seems more comfortable in her world than Elmaleh or even Dellal ever did.

It has a whiff of permanency about it this time and even though I could tell that she loved Gad very much I never thought they would go the distance. I also never saw Charlotte so much at peace as she seems now.

I think perhaps Charlotte's streak of bad romantic luck has ended.

Last edited:
:previous: I agree. He and Charlotte make a stunning couple.

It's curious that Dimitri does not resemble his former Bond girl supermodel mother at all. He is almost a clone of his late father, except Dimitri's eyes are not dark like Jean-Pierre's.

Something feels very different about this thing with Dimitri and I cannot put my finger on it. It's not just that Charlotte seems almost incandescent with happiness, even though she does. It's not even that Dimitri seems more comfortable in her world than Elmaleh or even Dellal ever did.

It has a whiff of permanency about it this time and even though I could tell that she loved Gad very much I never thought they would go the distance. I also never saw Charlotte so much at peace as she seems now.

I think perhaps Charlotte's streak of bad romantic luck has ended.

I have exactly the same impression about it! Hopefully Charlotte will settle down... finally :flowers:

I have an Italian magazine that shows Charlotte standing alone at the bow of Princess Caroline's yacht Pacha III in St Tropez in July. Dimitri comes up behind her and they start play acting out the famous Jack/Rose scene from the movie TITANIC[/I] ("I'm KING OF THE WORLD!):lol:

They then both dissolve into hysterical laughter.

In another photo Charlotte gives him a mock curtsey on the beach before playfully pretending to punch him in the nose.

Not with any of of her other relationships have I seen her be silly and playful. In fact not even when she was a child. Charlotte as a child seemed a well-dressed, beautiful little doll.

But never carefree.

I wish I knew how to scan photos from my office at work.:bang:

Last edited:
The pics sound very sweet...they must be very simpatico.

LaRae

The magazine is called "DIVA" and it's from July 2017 when Charlotte and Dimitri were cruising to St Tropez on Pacha III with Princess Caroline. It was very funny to see them doing the corny "Titanic" bit.

I will see if I can find at least a few of them online.

Last edited:
I don't know their relationship dynamics, but I do think Charlotte looks healthier. Less skinny nowadays. Her chest during the last days with Gad or the Italian guy were not a good look.

:previous:I agree. She has put on some weight and it's very flattering.

Also her skin looks much better and is glowing... and not in the "got a shot of Botox" way.:cool:

I think she looked bad toward the middle and end with Dellal as well....very hard and thin with a perpetual sort of smirk on her face for photographers. Her smile didn't seem to reach her eyes.

A lovely sunny day in Paris ,and sad a man and a women who each step is a press picture. No privacy anymore for Dimitri , I hope he has strong nerves !

:previous: You read my mind. He is always calm in front of the paps while Charlotte's tension is almost palpable, but it's only a matter of time before he gets fed up too. Anyone would.

I watched a clip of him online being interviewed about some film he produced. He speaks flawless colloquial English with a slight French accent. He was charming and gracious. Just wait till he starts getting referred to in the press as Mr. Charlotte Casiraghi, the way Alex and Gad occasionally were.:sad:

As the son of Carole Bouquet I am sure he is used to being "papped" but nothing at all like this.:ohmy:

Last edited:
No , Mrs Carole Bouquet's glory was in the past , he was not papped before Charlotte

Well, I think that even though he won't enjoy certain aspects of his new life, he seems smart enough to figure out that it comes with the territory.

Raphael is growing very quickly and obviously loves his papa. It's good to see him surrounded by so much love.

Charlotte Casiraghi, Paris Fashion Week 2 october 2017, show Stella McCartney.

I hate this hair thing she has going on...video doesn't improve that look either. It's not messy in a styled way..it is messy in a I just got out of bed and didn't bother to brush it way....

LaRae

Thanks for the Video. At the Entrance she had to wait as other guests .

I hate this hair thing she has going on...video doesn't improve that look either. It's not messy in a styled way..it is messy in a I just got out of bed and didn't bother to brush it way....

LaRae

Yes, I noticed that too..immediately. In some photos it doesn't even look shampoo'd. Is that part of the overall "look" of the outfit itself? At least with the black leather biker girl costume at Yves St. Laurent her hair looked messy but shiny.

I don't like it.:sad:

Last edited:
It just reminds me of the drugged out rocker look from the 70's....bleah.

LaRae

Maybe she is just going through a phase. She is always being referred to online and in the European press as an elegant style icon, the beautiful jewel in Monaco's crown...blah blah. Perhaps she's just in a mood to shock?:confused:

Thirty-one years is a bit late for adolescent rebellion, though. Ten years ago if anyone had told me that Charlotte Casiraghi would appear in black leather jackets with black boots and a see through sheer black top with her black underwear showing underneath I would have rolled my eyes.:lol:

Last edited:
She needs to getting fashion advice from her aunt!!! lol

LaRae

:previous: You want Charlotte to seek help from Stephanie?! Really??:eek:

LOL NO..left out the word STOP!

LaRae

I don't have a problem with her hair. The wavy look suits her. I just don't like the jeans and the shoes at all. She tries too hard in my opinion to seem like she wore a simple outfit.
It is surprising how radically her face has changed. It has a lot of edges now in comparison to the round face she used to have from 2010 and backwards.

I don't like her outfit but I'm sure it is not her choice. It is Gucci promotional choice. In these official events Charlotte is acting like a catwalk model. She has to wear some special outfits. She is not asked to like them. Do we ever wonder if Natalia Vodianova liked the outfits on catwalk. They have to wear and they do. So acts Charlotte also. That's all.

I don't have a problem with her hair. The wavy look suits her. I just don't like the jeans and the shoes at all. She tries too hard in my opinion to seem like she wore a simple outfit.
It is surprising how radically her face has changed. It has a lot of edges now in comparison to the round face she used to have from 2010 and backwards.
I also like the hair. I don't mind the jeans but find the shoes ugly.

She's thinner than she was and has lost the adolescent fullness she had. The result, I think, is that she has lost a lot of her resemblance to her mother and the similarity to her father is more evident.

I actually think her face has regained some of the roundness that it lost in the last 6-7 years when she started modeling for Gucci. She doesn't have her 18 year old face of course, but it would be bizarre if she did at this point. She is maturing into her 30's.

She has gained weight and it was really obvious in her bathing suit photos from her summer holidays in St Tropez, Bassin d'Arcachon and Sicily. No more chest and rib bones, her figure is still very slender but seems more "womanly" and filled out.

In other words her body and face look fantastic imo. It's her fashion that seems to be regressing.

Last edited:
I actually think her face has regained some of the roundness that it lost in the last 6-7 years when she started modeling for Gucci. She doesn't have her 18 year old face of course, but it would be bizarre if she did at this point. She is maturing into her 30's.

She has gained weight and it was really obvious in her bathing suit photos from her summer holidays in St Tropez, Bassin d'Archachon and Sicily. No more chest and rib bones, her figure is still very slender but seems more "womanly" and filled out.

In other words her body and face look fantastic imo. It's her fashion that seems be regressing.
Yes, she got very thin at the end of her relationship with Gad Elmaleh and has regained some curves. But her face is definitely finer featured and angular.

She can look absolutely stunning and has worn some beautiful clothes but I've never found her to have that innate elegance her mother has (even when wearing some rather ordinary, or even silly outfits). I prefer her look when she isn't being a "muse" for someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom