Charlotte Casiraghi and Family Current Events Part 41: January 2017 - December 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking forward to seeing Caroline and Carole together!

So Charlotte and Dimitri know each other since childhood?

She seems really affectionate with his daughter too. I hope they make the distance aswell. They're a handsome couple and it must be difficult for both of their children to say goodbye to someone they have grown accustomed to.

Forget the kids, it would be difficult for ME to get over this relationship if it doesn't work out. LOL.

Seriously though, I don't think I've ever seen Charlotte get so chummy with her bf's family. Not even with the Dellals, though that group did seem too cool for images of lounging in yachts during idyllic, Mediterranean summer. Dimitri and Raphael also seem to have a bond all their own at this point, very nice to see. Definitely rooting for this couple to go the distance.

So Charlotte and Dimitri know each other since childhood?

Who knows? When the press first outed the relationship they said the couple met late last year and hit it off. But their mothers have known each other quite a while...

Maybe they've circled around each other for years, been in the same room a few times but didn't get to properly meet/talk until last year.

Charlotte attended the Gucci show as part of the Spring/Summer 2018 Milan Fashion Week today, September 20:

** Pic ** rex gallery **

Hmm. I like the outfit and she looks stunning, but not quite as happy as she has seemed for most of this year. Maybe because her producer boyfriend might away on one of his once-a-month trips to Los Angeles?

Someone who knows the couple gave an interview to a French magazine earlier this month. Dimitri and Charlotte want to be together every day all day, but of course that is not possible. They find it "insupportable" to be away from one another and live for their moments together in Monaco, Paris, and Barbizon...."it's very touching to see the way they love one another" said the source. They are "amants aimantes"...magnetized lovers.

An Italian tabloid said the couple has been living out a "lune de miel eternelle", an eternal honeymoon, since they met nearly a year ago.

:whistling:

https://www.legossip.net/charlotte-casiraghi-dimitri-rassam-amants-aimantes-selon-proche/297982

Last edited:
I love this outfit on her, very nonchalant, not trying too hard to fit in with the Gucci aesthetic but making it work with her actual style. Especially comparing it with previous Gucci outfits.

I think she's rarely looked happy in these events so either she hates being away from Dimitri or she is thinking and feeling whatever she thinks or feels in these shindigs.

The shirt is to casual for the skirt which is at best benign ..doesn't do much for her and her hair is just messy looking.

When can we go back to elegant or classy?

LaRae

I love this outfit on her, very nonchalant, not trying too hard to fit in with the Gucci aesthetic but making it work with her actual style. Especially comparing it with previous Gucci outfits.

I think she's rarely looked happy in these events so either she hates being away from Dimitri or she is thinking and feeling whatever she thinks or feels in these shindigs.

Compared to some of the other horrors she has been compelled to model for the brand that foots the bills for her equestrian pursuits I think it's a successful look for Charlotte...cute and chic. You make a great point that she rarely seems happy in Gucci, unless it's her riding clothes. She always looks a million bucks in those.;)

A bit too casual for a fashion show, but quite a lovely outfit regardless.

I wonder if she can choose the Gucci outfit she will wear to these events or if Gucci decides which style they want get to promote.

:previous: I was wondering the same thing fandesacs. I tend to believe that Gucci either selects an outfit or sends over a small sample and she can choose to wear one of them.

But one time Charlotte showed in a loud, multi-colored high neck Gucci monstrosity that was just so ugly all the Boards were discussing it. Poor Charlotte looked so miserable in that dress that I just know she didn't have a choice but to wear it.

I wish I could find that photo online.....:eek:

:previous: I was wondering the same thing fandesacs. I tend to believe that Gucci either selects an outfit or sends over a small sample and she can choose to wear one of them.

But one time Charlotte showed in a loud, multi-colored high neck Gucci monstrosity that was just so ugly all the Boards were discussing it. Poor Charlotte looked so miserable in that dress that I just know she didn't have a choice but to wear it.

I wish I could find that photo online.....:eek:
I presume also that sometimes she should hate what she wears.
I remember a gold dress which almost ran away when she stepped out of the car. Awful.
I'm not persuaded that her image is strong enough to "sell" these horrors

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous: Her face is glowing and flawless.?

I will come back when I figure out that...umm...dress.:ermm:

I agree and she has to learn about walking and wearing right shoes!
I like nothing a zero this evening.

No a fan of the dress at all...her makeup looks good...she looks better in the face ..not so drawn.

LaRae

Gorgeous ! And I love the dress. Very adapted to an Opera event. Very ballerina theme.
The posture is pour though.

Charlotte Casiraghi & Dimitri Rassam, Paris september 21th 2017 , Opera opening season.

So Dimitri was there? He is becoming Charlotte's best accessory ever. Wowzah!:lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom