Charlotte Casiraghi and Family Current Events Part 40: December 2015 -December 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:

Well Gucci mainly used her face for Gucci beauty, and she does have a good face. She's never walked the runway for any brand, and on the occasion that the appropriate outfit was chosen for her, she does seem very glamorous.

Anyway what Charlotte's doing modeling for a label is just part of the trend of models with pedigree that we see these days. The Hadids and Jenners of this world are not very good at walking the runway but they win all sorts of modeling awards (this is most evident when you see them alongside professional models) and Johnny Depp's daughter walks the runway despite looking very petite. The only difference with Charlotte, is that she isn't an Insta-model, meaning, she was able to draw Gucci even without a social media presence, unlike most celebrity kids.

I'm curious what Gucci's business analytics reveal about whether she has been an effective Gucci Beauty model or not.

yes I agree Gucci isn't for her .......she needs simple lines because she has a natural
Attractive about her .

Well Gucci mainly used her face for Gucci beauty, and she does have a good face. She's never walked the runway for any brand, and on the occasion that the appropriate outfit was chosen for her, she does seem very glamorous.

Anyway what Charlotte's doing modeling for a label is just part of the trend of models with pedigree that we see these days. The Hadids and Jenners of this world are not very good at walking the runway but they win all sorts of modeling awards (this is most evident when you see them alongside professional models) and Johnny Depp's daughter walks the runway despite looking very petite. The only difference with Charlotte, is that she isn't an Insta-model, meaning, she was able to draw Gucci even without a social media presence, unlike most celebrity kids.

I'm curious what Gucci's business analytics reveal about whether she has been an effective Gucci Beauty model or not.

Yes, good point and I agree moby. Charlotte's strength has always been her extraordinarily beautiful face, not her body.

She is only average height and does not have the posture nor the figure normally associated with supermodels.

Hi! New here, but I've been following Charlotte for 3 years. To me, her face is ageing and she looks older than 30. I think her facial features have hardened.

Yes, I agree. her face has lost freshness and her features have become hardened. Unlike her mother her, however, has the healthy habit of not taking too much sun.

Last edited:
Hi! New here, but I've been following Charlotte for 3 years. To me, her face is ageing and she looks older than 30. I think her facial features have hardened.

I have never known any female who is/was as heavy a smoker as Charlotte and kept her looks long past 30 or so..I mean never.

Even Caroline, who was still stunning at Charlotte's age, began to age more quickly than usual after entered her early 30's imo.

Sun damage + nicotine =premature ageing, always has always will.:sad:

Last edited:

Unfortunately true about the smoking. Plus I don't think she is that active too, with the exception of her horse riding and the very occasional skiing activities, we don't see her going out for a run or engaging in anything high-intensity.

Beatrice is older than Charlotte by a year but looks very healthy and in the prime of her life. Sorry for the inevitable comparison between the two women. Pierre and Beatrice look like they take care of themselves and thus look healthier than anybody in this family with the exception of Alexandra.

Andrea looks like a friend who's a smoker and who is also vegan.

A smoker AND a vegan...what's the point of that??!:lol:

I can quite understand giving up meat and dairy products for the sake of health. But why turn around and cancel out all benefits by firebombing your immune system with deadly carcinogens??:ermm:

I had a friend who exercised and dieted religiously. The first think she did when she left the gym was to light up a cigarette and start puffing. She referred to herself as a "health nut".

Absurd.

I think their main objection is to animal cruelty.

Easier to give up meat than to give up ciggies. :whistling::D

:previous: Oh okay, I understand. That makes sense, thanks!

Monaco Royals

Charlotte Casiraghi attended Vanity Fair France dinner to celebrate 50 most influential people in France

wow..the worst photos I have seen of her in all my life. Overall the first one.
Imo it is like man with a wig in a loud dress.:sad:

Totally agree with you.
I am sad cos the THING about Charlotte is how beautiful she is in her classy and natural state. There are millions of stunning girls in high hills, full make up face, hair extensions and loud dresses. Nowadays the power of make up and other artificial tools is well-known for all of us.
The reason why I will buy spanish hello tomorrow is for seeing her in Barbizon with her natural and fresh beauty for me THIS is Charlotte. With her simple outfits. This is what is special or intereting. And the reason why Caroline was even more special for many ppl than her mother Grace. You could see Caroline in a very relax outfits and situation very far away from her Monaco´s castle and you almost always was seeing an elegance/classy/chic princess. Charlotte had/has this "magic" too. (Andrea had it, and Pierre and Beatrice has it).

This is the "Monaco´s magic:castle3::fireworks:" and for me Gucci most of the time is killing it.:bang:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have never known any female who is/was as heavy a smoker as Charlotte and kept her looks long past 30 or so..I mean never.

Even Caroline, who was still stunning at Charlotte's age, began to age more quickly than usual after entered her early 30's imo.

Sun damage + nicotine =premature ageing, always has always will.:sad:

Really? Maybe it's because you come from the USA where smoking is more frowned upon than in Europe and you don't know so many heavy smokers.

I know plenty of 30 year old smokers and regular beach goers who look splendid past 30.
The problem with Charlotte is way too skinny and has bad genes because she has a masculine bone structure. When she was younger, the fat in her face hid it, but now, it shows.

I live in West Hollywood California, land of wanna be starlets, sun worshippers, never ending summer and cigarette smokers. Quite the contrary I know and know of many women here who have used nicotine as a matter of habit to control their weight and no..

Few of them look good close up and personal (in natural light as they age) past 30-35.

The botox and plastic surgery industries here are thriving for a reason:cool:.

I agree that Charlotte Casi has lost too much weight and that it has hardened her once Venus-like features, but I disagree that she has "bad genes". Her Grimaldi/Casiraghi/Kelly genes are second to none, IMO. I can't think of any other Royal/Aristo family in Europe who have produced as many gorgeous men and women as the Princely family of Monaco.

Charlotte's mother, aunt and grandmother were world class beauties and her brothers are/were very handsome as well, but a non healthy lifestyle will wreak havoc even on gods and goddesses!

Last edited:
I wouldn't call it a "masculine bone structure" but she has a strong bone structure inherited from both the Kelly side and the Casiraghi side.

I don't think she looks as terrible as people seem to be saying. She seems a bit tired and serious and she has lost a bit of weight - but she hasn't had it especially easy recently with the break up of two relationships within the space of just over a year.

I honestly also think it's mainly just the tired makeup and much-too-fussy outfit. I've always had the impression that she is a low-maintenance woman (physically).

Charlotte is one of the rare(and very fortunate) women who look better without makeup and carrying a few extra pounds.

When I first began to really notice her around 2005(the year her grandfather Rainier died and Albert became sovereign) I was stricken by her perfect oval fresh faced beauty. She has lost weight(she says she doesn't diet consciously and I believe her) due to riding and now her strong jawline is more evident.

And yes, she does appear tired and not necessarily happy.:sad:

Μaybe Charlotte what only needs is some stability in here life. Not necessarily with another boyfriend/partner but with herself. I think she does not know what she wants and she is a little bit lost with her life. She is like a bee going everywhere her boyfriends go. It is not always bad, but she does not try to establish herself in the places she goes, she is just there present because of her boyfriends. I hope with her settlement in the small village/city in France, where she is living with her child, she finally finds herself, her wants and needs.

:previous: I so much agree with you.

Many people assume that great beauty and lots of money will assure a woman a happy personal life.

But the facts don't bear this out all. There are too many famous examples to mention.:sad:

Whatever is going on with Charlotte I hope she finds peace and purpose in the New Year, and personal happiness as well.

I wonder how much Charlotte was hurting after she and Alex split up. We don't know who finished with who or if it was a mutual agreement but she got together with Gad pretty quickly afterwards and it wasn't a surprise when that didn't work out. Yes she has moved on now, but I always got the impression that she and Alex were well suited and in it for the long term. Finding a partner you would like to share your life with gets harder when you have already experienced disappointments.

The story in the press, the very strong implication( a story I read in Paris Match)-was that it is Charlotte who dumped Alex Dellal as soon as she met Gad.

Both Paris Match and Point de Vue describe the Gad/Charlotte matchup as a coup de foudre, something that was immediate when they met either shortly before or after the New Year of 2012.

Alex was photographed on holiday in Brazil several weeks later with his now wife Elisa Sednaoui, very conspicuously making out with her on a hotel balcony. It seemed to me at the time that Alex was sending a very strong message that he was not off somewhere licking his wounds. Charlotte and Gad were on all the covers of the tabloids at the time.

Interestingly I read an interview with Elisa where she implied that friends had set the two of them up at a dinner party and that "we have never been apart since".

I got the idea from that interview that it was Alex who was nursing a broken heart and he and Elisa had mutual friends who stepped in help him...with spectacularly successful results.;)

Alex and Elisa are still going strong nearly five years later.

Last edited:
Yes interesting, I do recall the break up being in the way you tell it. Perhaps their relationship had run its course but I have always thought that if it were not for Charlotte's pregnancy she and Gad might have been a fairly brief encounter - but hey what do I know?

:previous: I agree with you. I thought it would be a brief, intense affair for her. I sensed early on that he was not the marrying kind from his relationship history.

And perhaps Charlotte knew it too and at least wanted a child to cement the bond between them. From all accounts she loved him very much.:sad:

She seemed crazy about Alex too in the early days but toward the end-as early as Albert's wedding in the summer of 2011, I had the feeling that they were going through the motions. Alex was always following her with his head hanging down, like he was her bodyguard or walker. There was no longer any open affection between them at all.

Last edited:
I wonder how much Charlotte was hurting after she and Alex split up. We don't know who finished with who or if it was a mutual agreement but she got together with Gad pretty quickly afterwards and it wasn't a surprise when that didn't work out. Yes she has moved on now, but I always got the impression that she and Alex were well suited and in it for the long term. Finding a partner you would like to share your life with gets harder when you have already experienced disappointments.

Plus that now she is a mother.
You know, not everybody is the same... a man can get tired of looking after a child of another man. Life has changed a lot and we all tend to be more individualist. I understand Monaco´s members have been always more heterodox than other reining houses.

She is a beauty but at the same time I find that it would be no easy for her to marry a man from a conservative origin:ermm:: aristocracy, nobles, tradicional wealthy families, if you know what I mean.

Gad was not Sanfelice.
A comic is not a heir.

I hope she is still able to choose her path.

Nice to see the two of them together being able to celebrate such a special day for their son together :flowers:

It's great to see that despite the fact that they are no longer in a relationship; Charlotte and Gad still managed to meet each other again for their son's birthday. It's nice to know that Raphael can still have both parents with him on special occasions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom