Charlotte Casiraghi and Family Current Events Part 39: January 2014 - December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's an original, interesting cover but not my favorite. Testino has lost his sparkle a long time ago

I agree. Charlotte is a naturally beautiful woman. I never understand how these so-called professional photographers seem to make her look worse. (...)

Last edited by a moderator:
Charlotte looks gorgeous as usual, love the picture, thanks for posting the link azure. :)

(...)

Last edited by a moderator:
I've changed my mind about the Vogue cover. Maybe they used this picture intentionally to stir up interest. I have seen 3 different small articles talking about it.

Ironically, I think Charlotte looks great with no make-up or a very light one...

Did she give an interview?

Hmm, do we know where she has been, meaning from where she came-where she went?

Raphael's cute! And his hair turns to brown now!

Quite a cute and handsome little man !!!! Lovely to see !

Hmm, do we know where she has been, meaning from where she came-where she went?

Both Italian articles say she was waiting for a flight to Monaco, but that of course means Nice, France. As is known Monaco does not have an aiport for planes..

Both Italian articles say she was waiting for a flight to Monaco, but that of course means Nice, France. As is known Monaco does not have an aiport for planes..

That means she is already in Monaco from yesterday for Rose Ball in 28/3!

That means she is already in Monaco from yesterday for Rose Ball in 28/3!

I wonder if she'll attend the Ball, given the rumors ( in wich i don't believe ) of a new pregnancy... Actually i wonder if any of the Casiraghi siblings will attend the Ball this year with Tatiana heavily pregnant and Pierre supposedly to be wed within three weeks... Uhm... :ermm: :ermm: :ermm:

I wonder if she'll attend the Ball, given the rumors ( in wich i don't believe ) of a new pregnancy... Actually i wonder if any of the Casiraghi siblings will attend the Ball this year with Tatiana heavily pregnant and Pierre supposedly to be wed within three weeks... Uhm... :ermm: :ermm: :ermm:

I haven't heard of Pierre's wedding! When did it happen? Casiraghi siblings almost every year attend the Ball.
I wonder when Alexandra will attend this Ball.

It is supposed to happen in 3 weeks.

But i believe it will take place the upcoming summer.

Can someone translate the Vogue article? I think part of it said that she is going to remain an amateur rider. That it would be a 365 day a year job to get to the top level and that it would be very complicated with a family to do all the traveling required. She also said that she has never had a serious injury but that she is starting to wear the inflatable vest as a precaution. Looks like she talked about herself more than usual on several topics. I didn't see anything on Gad and Raphael though. I 'm not fluent in French so correct me if I'm wrong. Ever since Microsoft Explorer went down I am having trouble using the translator app.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom