Charlotte Casiraghi and Family Current Events Part 39: January 2014 - December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlotte has been pictured shopping in Monaco yesterday, February 11:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Have to agree, she is looking great and I love her current hair length, really suits her! :)

She does look great. She looks so much like Caroline when she was younger in these pictures!!

I think Char has that sweet face she used to have in her teens. She is so fresh and different thanks to the motherhood. She's much more girly now.

everyone was waiting for a picture .. and he's sleeping... so sweet ..:wub:

Last edited:
Very precious pix, I'll buy the mags if I can !!!

I think Char has that sweet face she used to have in her teens. She is so fresh and different thanks to the motherhood. She's much more girly now.

I agree. She looks so different now than how she looked during her time with Dellal in London that it's just startling...she seems at least a decade younger since she gave birth!

Absolutely moonmaiden. I thought she picked a bad time before to be a model, she wasn't as young looking but maby now if she does it would look just perfect.

Charlotte is looking absolutely fantastic! Motherhood suits her. Also, her hair in those photos is lovely. I liked that she cut it short awhile back, but it looks especially beautiful at this length, in the way she styled it. :wub:

Can't wait to see what she wears to the Rose Ball this year! It'll be Chanel, no doubt.

I saw a very HQ picture on a cover of a magazine this week, it showed a very clear and closeup pic of Raphael. I don't know if anyone saw that yet, unfortunately I didn't buy the mag just for the picture cover but... he was so adorable and lovely, so so so precious and beautiful!!!

Charlotte is looking absolutely fantastic! Motherhood suits her. Also, her hair in those photos is lovely. I liked that she cut it short awhile back, but it looks especially beautiful at this length, in the way she styled it. :wub:

Can't wait to see what she wears to the Rose Ball this year! It'll be Chanel, no doubt.

I titally agree with you DoloresYellowstone. Charlotte looks really pretty, with her radiant face, an excellent figure and a marvelous hair. She hadn´t been this beautiful for ages!!! I dare say that she looks as if maternity accomplishes her. In a strange way, she, after she became a mother, she looks more girly than ever, but, at the same time there's a new spark of womanhood in her that makes her glow in a way she never did before.

As for the Rose Ball i wonder if she'll attend this year... :prettyplease: :baby: :prettyplease:

Does anyone know if Charlotte is still attached to the Ever Manifesto magazine? I noticed a 3rd issue is coming out soon

I think the 3rd issue is coming out around 4/10/14. It's in collaboration with H and M department stores and is called "Ever Conscious". It looks like it will be on the Ever Manifesto website. I haven't seen anything that said she has left Manifesto.

It's a good project for someone who travels a lot and has a child. She can probably do most of her work from her laptop.

The newest issue of "Ever Manifesto" is out today and it is very well done. It's called "Ever Conscious". Charlotte's name is only shown as a founder and not part of the magazine team. Don't know if she is still involved or not. www.evermanifesto.com.

^^ That is indeed a hint that she may not be involved anymore, but in the link to Pomeline blog, Alexia says Charlotte always arrives with tons of books, so....

Maybe she wants the site to be more about the message and less about her. And for her 2 partners to get more credit. It's also possible that she will be doing something later on in the year; perhaps Milan or Paris or a magazine interview.

Hum, not convinced. In the previous issues, I don't think it was all about Charlotte. Not more than this time. The people who care about her (like us here or the followers of Pomeline, for example) will always have an interest on the magazine just because of Charlotte, no matter if her name appears or not. Plus, I don't think the majority of the public that reads the magazine (people in the artsy/fashion world) are "impressed" by her name.

Disagree. There are a lot of companies in the fashion industry that would love to have her endorse their products. The press is also impressed by her name. I don't think the magazine would make it without her. Kind of like when John Kennedy Jr had his "George" magazine. Charlotte's 2 partners could never have gotten the guest editors or sponsors without her.

lovely! Charlotte seems to really enjoy the walk :)

She seems very very happy. And more beautiful than ever. Motherhood seems to have made her blossom into a very beautiful, happy and secure woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom