Charlene Wittstock Current Events Part 9 : May 2007 - Jan.2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Jennifer

Moderator Emeritus
City
DMV Region
Country
United States
Welcome to part 9 of the thread to discuss the current events of Charlene Wittstock, Prince Albert's official companion.

The old thread can be found here Charlene Wittstock Current Events Part 8 .

Please keep in mind our Posting Rules & Guidelines, specifically the following:
  • Only pictures you have written permission to post, can be shared here;
  • No watermarked pictures can be posted here;
  • Post only 20% of an article, followed by a link to the rest of it;
  • Be respectful even if you do not agree;
  • Stay on topic, otherwise posts will be deleted.

We ask that you please respect the rules of the forum (which you agreed to when you signed up).

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact a Princely Family of Monaco Moderator.

Happy Posting!

Charlene and albert appear again together walking on the streets. :D

Pics can be found at polfoto. They went to see the family's kinesiotherapist. Aparently she has joint problems.

and she's perhaps going to train in Trevi Fountain...or she'll get money in it... she has to buy some bikini as she's hardly training.

That's funny, but Getting inside the Trevi fountain to play Anita Ekberg: "Marcello, come here!" is strictly prohibited. A couple of weeks ago a tourist from Milan who got inside the fountain wearing a bikini, and then sunbathing on the group of statues, was arrested and fined, and so is it forbidden to collect the coins the tourists throw into the fountain. They are collected by the local policemen and then given to charitable associations.
The Ostia shore is very close to Rome, and the climate is mild enough to have a swim. When in Rome, etc...

The mag doesn't say why she was in Rome, but perhaps this week's issue of Novella mag might answer your questions, since it has an interview with Massimiliano Rosolino ( the guy appearing seated next to Charlene), whose title is "My friend Charlene, Prince Albert's fiancée" Novella cover

As for the number of the bottles of wine on the table, well...it all depends on how many of them were seated around that table, and which type of wine they drank. If they drank Lambrusco, then there isn't anything to worry about: it has just one more degree than water has. It takes you six big bottles of it to get intoxicated...:lol:

rchainho said:
Charlene and albert appear again together walking on the streets. :D
I hoped she was on her plane home, but I guess not, and I don't think she'll be any time soon. they are coming up with an excuse why she's not training. What a smart razzi to guess what injuries charlene has. it looks like they want to portary albert as the carring boyfriend who takes his girlfriend to the doctors, too much PR behind it, it looks so fake. I'm just curious to see how long they will play this sharade. but now she can be officialy on vacation and not training. Good Pr what can I say, they find excuses for everything. She doesn't have any injuries.

Last edited:
Shoulder injury

Hi brother,
I had a shoulder injury in 2005 for most of the year. I feel for Miss Wittsock..if this is a shoulder injury.They prescribed things that could not be mixed with alcohol.I am a renowned alcoholic. I had to have accupuncture& I was in acute pain.Finally I had an MRI because the cortisone shot into my shoulder did not work.The severity of my shoulder injury was not acute and I did not sleep for six months because of the pain.If this is tendinitis[also spelled tendonitis ok?] it hurts;if it is rotator cuff tear it hurts badly.Physiotherapy and other forms of treatment are encouraged.I know everybody's pain threshold is different[mine is high so imagine] but I did not notice Miss Wittsock looking like the "zombie" I was.They even advised me it could be"adhesive capsulitis" a precursor to diabetes.I was in so much pain that I was going to resurrect from the dead my eighteen ex- husbands to forgive them and ask forgiveness.That was my state of unkowing and difficulty ; good time gal that I was.
I knew suddenly why people call Dr. Kevorkian.... Doesn't a professional athlete put iodine liquid on the shoulder before jumping into the pool?It is what Marilyn Bell who first swam Lake Ontario devised and has been used since as protocol for professional swimmers. And she successfully swam across one of the most difficult shivering cold of the Great Lakes with an undertow and eels galore.I hope Miss Wittstock recovers soon.And that they have lots of iodine liquid in Monaco.I encourage all to study before jumping into the deep end of the pool& to use iodine rub down for serious training.. I hope Miss Wittstock is able to manage and manipulate her shoulder soon.That way things will be contained and cured in the shoulder area.Which chakra is this connected to? Oh yes the one over the heart area must be the heart chakra.
But if these are the excuses to marry for the wrong reasons without pure intention& a possible hint of disingenuity[like being half pregnant] it will hurt badly& even worse when divorce happens for all the right ones.

Last edited:
Jaya said:
Hi brother,
I had a shoulder injury in 2005 for most of the year. I feel for Miss Wittsock..if this is a shoulder injury.They prescribed things that could not be mixed with alcohol.I am a renowned alcoholic. I had to have accupuncture& I was in acute pain.Finally I had an MRI because the cortisone shot into my shoulder did not work.The severity of my shoulder injury was not acute and I did not sleep for six months because of the pain.If this is tendinitis[also spelled tendonitis ok?] it hurts;if it is rotator cuff tear it hurts badly.Physiotherapy and other forms of treatment are encouraged.I know everybody's pain threshold is different[mine is high so imagine] but I did not notice Miss Wittsock looking like the "zombie" I was.They even advised me it could be"adhesive capsulitis" a precursor to diabetes.I was in so much pain that I was going to resurrect from the dead my eighteen ex- husbands to forgive them and ask forgiveness.That was my state of unkowing and difficulty ; good time gal that I was.
But if these are the excuses to marry for the wrong reasons without pure intention& a possible hint of disingenuity[like being half pregnant] it will hurt badly& even worse when divorce happens for all the right ones.

Jaya, eighteen ex-husbands!!! No wonder you had a sever shoulder injury!:flowers:

jaya, I know what you're talking about, when someone is injured from doing heavy athletic activity that person can barely contain the pain, let alone walking to and from the doctors. She could have asked the driver to take her to the doctors in the same convertible she arrived to meet with friends on the beach. I also believe the majority of her colleagues have been trough worse considering how much effort they put into their training, many hours a day, and they still compete.
I really feel for the pain you had, and completely don't about hers, because she doesn't have any

Sultana Jaya

royal pauper said:
Jaya, eighteen ex-husbands!!! No wonder you had a sever shoulder injury!:flowers:
hi royal pauper,
Eighteen ex-husbands and ninety great granchildren[do read the Don Rickles book everybody]
No I was feeling unappreciated and so got my shoulder without injury.
Not to mention the lobotomy honey..I was in the Frances Farmer ward...
Was Rome a quick stopover for Miss Wittstock to see sketches at Armani & Valentino for wedding gowns?
A stylist with a lobotomy is what we need round about now....& that dear
friends is a hole in the head.Not a hole in one.[golf terminology]
Possibly Miss Wittstock went to the Rome Colosseum to recite Yevtushenko's famous poem "The Colosseum" on sacred gound.
Colosseum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I like his 'Zima Junction" personally from that period but no accounting for taste.Last favour I do for you Yevgeny after that battle with VOZ-
Yevgeny Yevtushenko - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Was the Rome sojourn for the sketches of the wedding dress from Valentino & Armani?

Last edited:
brother said:
jaya, I know what you're talking about, when someone is injured from doing heavy athletic activity that person can barely contain the pain, let alone walking to and from the doctors. She could have asked the driver to take her to the doctors in the same convertible she arrived to meet with friends on the beach. I also believe the majority of her colleagues have been trough worse considering how much effort they put into their training, many hours a day, and they still compete.
I really feel for the pain you had, and completely don't about hers, because she doesn't have any
Thanks brother,
but I have learned a lot from Picasso. Pablo and the gang. When his wives got pregnant he sent them to the psychiatrist first and as a last resort and because law bound him a fellow called Lamaze?
Lamaze - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
So having stumped the allopathic community I took to iodine on the outside and turmeric on the inside and it went away as if by magic.
I hope Miss Wittsock always looks to alternative treatments should she not have a speedy recovery which I am certain she will.

Last edited:
Jaya said:
hi royal pauper,
Eighteen ex-husbands and ninety great granchildren[do read the Don Rickles book everybody]
Was Rome a quick stopover for Miss Wittstock to see sketches at Armani & Valentino for wedding gowns?
Possibly Miss Wittstock went to the Rome Colosseum to recite Yevtushenko's famous poem "The Colosseum" on sacred gound.
I like his 'Zima Junction" personally from that period but no accounting for taste.Last favour I do for you Yevgeny after that battle with VOZ-
Was the Rome sojourn for the sketches of the wedding dress from Valentino & Armani?

Yes , Valentino or Armani would suit her well but after the Rome pics with her friend, the sketches may be on hold until it blows over. I see her in Armani.

Jaya said:
Thanks brother,
but I have learned a lot from Picasso. Pablo and the gang. When his wives got pregnant he sent them to the psychiatrist first and as a last resort and because law bound him a fellow called Lamaze?
Lamaze - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
So having stumped the allopathic community I took to iodine on the outside and turmeric on the inside and it went away as if by magic.
I hope Miss Wittsock always looks to alternative treatments should she not have a speedy recovery which I am certain she will.

yes let's hope for the alternative treatments they work like magic!

Jaya said:
hi royal pauper,

Hi Jaya,
Wedding dress?!! Anything could be possible, but I doubt! Valentino & Armani are too sophistacated for her, she should go with her SA designer friend.
As for tovarish Yevtushenko's poetry, maybe Albert should read his poem "When man is 40". Today we could easily say 50, times had changed after all. Maybe PA gets some ideas.

Let's get back on topic shall we.

Thanks

Miss Wittsock Current Events:re Rome

Well royal pauper, hibou and all I am going to disappoint as my informants in Rome at the houses of Valentino &Armani where I have open accounts said Miss Wittsock did not visit them at all recently. Nor did she visit the atelier of Andre Laug.
And someone with a Vatican passport said No Miss Wittsock there either as I thought she might have visited Rome for catechism or dispensation.
Could she have been booking her box for La Scala I thought?
Royal pauper,fantastic point I think she should read Bella Akhmadulina's poem"Rain"[she and Yev were hitched weren't they?]& maybe Tsvetaeva and Akhamatova &of course Voznesensky that charmer of Antiworlds&Triangular Pear. All ladies like Miss Wittstock should know of this greatness.if they do not already.Because these are athletes of words and they have so much in common.
hibou dear, you are so caring& gracious about all people it humbles me especially your concern about Miss Wittsock & the knowledge that alternative treatment will not fail; when physiotherapy is not enough.Suffice to say we wish her a speedy recovery to fulfill her Olympian dream.

Last edited:
Jaya said:
Well royal pauper, hibou and all I am going to disappoint as my informants in Rome at the houses of Valentino &Armani where I have open accounts said Miss Wittsock did not visit them at all recently. Nor did she visit the atelier of Andre Laug.
And someone with a Vatican passport said No Miss Wittsock there either as I thought she might have visited Rome for catechism or dispensation.
Could she have been booking her box for La Scala I thought?
Royal pauper,fantastic point I think she should read Bella Akhmadulina's poem"Rain"[she and Yev were hitched weren't they?]& maybe Tsvetaeva and Akhamatova &of course Voznesensky that charmer of Antiworlds&Triangular Pear. All ladies like Miss Wittstock should know of this greatness.if they do not already.Because these are athletes of words and they have so much in common.
hibou dear, you are so caring& gracious about all people it humbles me especially your concern about Miss Wittsock & the knowledge that alternative treatment will not fail; when physiotherapy is not enough.Suffice to say we wish her a speedy recovery to fulfill her Olympian dream.

Let us hope for the best for everyone!

Both Champion Swimmers

It appears that Mis Wittstock did not frequent the fashion houses to have fittings on her wedding dress but was seen with this gentleman who is a fellow champion swimmer and so the pics of Miss Wittstock in Rome with this gent talking shop:
MASSIMILIANO ROSOLINO - OFFICIAL WEBSITE

Last edited:
"La Scala" is in Milan, not in Rome

La Scala

Tosca said:
"La Scala" is in Milan, not in Rome
I know La Scala is in Milan& I have not said otherwise.[I have the opera glasses and programs to prove it] But I was hypothesizing about Miss Wittstock booking her box from Rome?
Is that alright with you Tosca?
Apparently Miss Wittsock & the Prince were seen at Cannes together does anyone have the pics?
If so I think an "official" announcement may be imminent.

Last edited:
An official announcement of what? That they can both attend a movie and look reasonably comfortable with each other? That she is going to give up swimming to become a fulltime model for audi? that she in the future will vow to wear sth other then halter tops?... And to answer your question there is one pic on newscom, but she wasn't at the tennis match in Rome. I guess she also doesn't play tennis....

paca said:
An official announcement of what? That they can both attend a movie and look reasonably comfortable with each other? That she is going to give up swimming to become a fulltime model for audi? that she in the future will vow to wear sth other then halter tops?... And to answer your question there is one pic on newscom, but she wasn't at the tennis match in Rome. I guess she also doesn't play tennis....
paca "you are Queen of this day in May"

I can't recall who was the one who placed La Scala in Rome, but, anyway why go to Rome to book the tickets, when Milan is at a stone's throw from Monaco?

paca said:
..of what that's the good question paca ...no official annoucement...but tabloids are going to write wedding coming soon... august, november... 07?? 08??? remember last year.. He's trying to improve her image... too much work...

LadyS said:
Found this site with a brief note that Charlene is driving a new Audi TT.

Charlene Wittstock Drives New Audi TT | The Garage

There is also one photo and an apparent press release from Audi.

Hi Lady S. do you have any news from SA on Miss Wittstock? From what I understand, Miss Wittstock does not drive in Europe, but I could be wrong. I thought when she was in Monaco she had a driver?

To be honest there is not much news coverage about any European Royals here.

We have the occasional article in the newspaper or magazine if she has attended a function here or when she attends high profile events with Prince Albert, like the Red Cross Ball but other than that nothing much.

LadyS said:
To be honest there is not much news coverage about any European Royals here.

We have the occasional article in the newspaper or magazine if she has attended a function here or when she attends high profile events with Prince Albert, like the Red Cross Ball but other than that nothing much.

Oh that's too bad but we're glad your on the board as you can keep us informed when she does appear! Thanks!

LadyS said:
Found this site with a brief note that Charlene is driving a new Audi TT.

Charlene Wittstock Drives New Audi TT | The Garage

There is also one photo and an apparent press release from Audi.
well now - you go Charlene - managed to turn an 'iffy' situation into an endorsement from Audi (which means cash fore the bank) and probably a car to drive (maybe) along with a long stay in Monaco (for sure) - go girl!:lol:

I think she's got the right idea - line up with the man that can actually give some help (fancy long term vacations, trip to the royal family doctor, meetings with the rich important friends, endorsement and money, nice place to live, and so on).

Nothing wrong with any of that...

Last edited:
Hopefully the Audi ad is a lovely parting gift from the "Who will win Albert's heart?" game show (insert your own theme music here). :flowers: She has already won some fabulous vacations.:lol: ;)

libra65 said:
Hopefully the Audi ad is a lovely parting gift from the "Who will win Albert's heart?" game show (insert your own theme music here). :flowers: She has already won some fabulous vacations.:lol: ;)

good point so yes, it might be a nice goodbye gift/consolation prize :ROFLMAO:

But one has to admit, the girl has public staying power, doesn't she? No matter what Albert or the media has said or has done CW manages to get through all of it somehow...:lol:

I guess she's been around for about a 1 1/2 yr now in MC public? She works hard to extend her stay & get as much out of it as possible that's for sure...

not that I blame her:flowers:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom