Charlene Wittstock Current Events Part 10: January 2008 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, as a result, of watching her closely and are "far more knowledgeable" of her, certain members can easily deduce -- without even knowing her personally hence had personal one on one contact with her -- that she is completely wrong for Albert and the future of Monaco? Yeah, that makes a lot sense.

Obviously, none of Charlene's critics has ever met, spent time, live or lived in Monaco, polled the entire country of their thoughts, Charlene.

Just because some members read the tabloid magazines, watch news clips, view hundreds of still photos, visited Monaco on vacation, and asked three strangers on the street and/or asked your Aunt Patty's third cousin once removed who lived in Monaco for two months what they thought of her, doesn't give anyone who has never met her personally any legit insight or conclusion as to who Charlene is.

Until a member of this board (or more) has spent a considerable amount of time with her -- on deep personal level -- then 90% may believe these bizarre claims about Charlene.

No one will ever have a clear insight as to who Charlene really is or what she is like with Albert and so forth. One may have an insight if they hang around the couple every single day 24/7. Furthermore, I'm sure someone will announce that "Their best friend's Uncle's third cousin knows the couple and they say..." speech...

First you have taken my quote out of context and then go an rant about many who through their observations have opinions - some follow the British royals closely some follow Monaco. I urge readers to read my whole quote. Now for my response to your rant:

You are presumtive in your opinion that the people who give opinions here are silly, morons whose sole impressions come from tabloids. Do not INSULT MY INTELLIGENCE! You have no idea who any of us are. Why do you assume we get our information only from looking at pictures. I have met Albert. I have friends who know him. I have not met her. So yes I suppose I fall under the the friends third cousins Uncle AND I must must ask what makes you such an authority to say that all that is printed or photographed is not true. Are her own words not true in her interviews? Be careful how you answer that one. You have the right to your opinion and the right to remain skeptical you do not have a the to silence opinions with your arrogance - after all you would be silencing yourself since you are no more in possession of the facts than you claim we are not. IN THE END THIS ENTIRE FORUM IS BASED ON OPINIONS- ALL OF IT EVERY SINGLE ONE - BRITISH, DANISH YOU NAME IT. MY statement here is not a rant anymore than yours is. Therefore I am not ranting I am voicing a strong opinion because I will not stand for such an insult.

Last edited:
So, as a result, of watching her closely and are "far more knowledgeable" of her, certain members can easily deduce -- without even knowing her personally hence had personal one on one contact with her -- that she is completely wrong for Albert and the future of Monaco? Yeah, that makes a lot sense.

Obviously, none of Charlene's critics has ever met, spent time, live or lived in Monaco, polled the entire country of their thoughts, Charlene.

Just because some members read the tabloid magazines, watch news clips, view hundreds of still photos, visited Monaco on vacation, and asked three strangers on the street and/or asked your Aunt Patty's third cousin once removed who lived in Monaco for two months what they thought of her, doesn't give anyone who has never met her personally any legit insight or conclusion as to who Charlene is.

Until a member of this board (or more) has spent a considerable amount of time with her -- on deep personal level -- then 90% may believe these bizarre claims about Charlene.

No one will ever have a clear insight as to who Charlene really is or what she is like with Albert and so forth. One may have an insight if they hang around the couple every single day 24/7. Furthermore, I'm sure someone will announce that "Their best friend's Uncle's third cousin knows the couple and they say..." speech...

Really!!! I do not know who you are? But you are pretty presumptuous to think you know who I am? Or who I have, or haven't met!

First, let me begin with this statement: Calm down. Why are you yelling? There is no need.

First you have taken my quote out of context

Did I? Most, with no agenda nor firm distain for Charlene, wouldn't think so.

and then go an rant about many who through their observations have opinions - some follow the British royals closely some follow Monaco

Yes, I know that dear. No need to remind me or others of this. Nonetheless, the difference is: There is a particular group of ladies who firmly believe their opinions are fact. Essentially, one -- opinions -- becomes frighteningly blurred into a solid fact with no concrete evidence to back it up.

You are presumtive in your opinion that the people who give opinions here are silly, morons whose sole impressions come from tabloids.

That is your belief not mine; however, I never stated that.

Do not INSULT MY INTELLIGENCE!

I never did. This insecurity is coming from you and you alone.

You have no idea who any of us are.

That's obvious... so what is your point?

Why do you assume we get our information only from looking at pictures.

From previous posts.

I have met Albert.

So was it a meet and greet for five minutes? Or was it a long holiday weekend with him? Or did you met him at a cafe, walked up to him and shook his hand?

I have friends who know him.

Here we go, the "I have friends..." and "..best friend's Uncle's third cousin knows the couple and they say..." speech.

AND I must must ask what makes you such an authority to say that all that is printed or photographed is not true.

What makes you an authority to say they are?

You have the right to your opinion and the right to remain skeptical

As do you. But, by the way you are reacting makes me wonder why you are becoming so incredibly enraged over my comments? My thoughts are simply an observation after reading posts about Charlene from members who are strangely engulfed in a relationship that they have no deep knowledge of. I can say this because if you or anyone else was close to Albert and Charlene you wouldn't be posting a one of the biggest message boards dedicated to royalty on the internet. If you or anyone else were and are close to the couple you would honor your friendship with them and keep your thoughts to yourself. Nobody who has a famous friend spends hours on a message board expressing their distain or admiration to absolute strangers, and thereby trying -- knowingly or not -- to destroy a relationship.

you do not have a the to silence opinions with your arrogance

I'm not nor will I ever silence anyone opinions. I was expressing my thoughts which has clearly raised your blood pressure... why I have no idea, but perhaps you should step back for a minute, take a deep breath, and try not to become so emotionally involved.

Try to read my comments with an objective view and try to see that I am not attacking you or anyone, but rather stating a different opinion that what you and several others are used to. Just try it for once. Oh and moi? Arrogant? Pfft as if...

after all you would be silencing yourself since you are no more in possession of the facts than you claim we are not.

Yeah? And?

IN THE END THIS ENTIRE FORUM IS BASED ON OPINIONS- ALL OF IT EVERY SINGLE ONE - BRITISH, DANISH YOU NAME IT.

Obviously, but when several claim their opinions as fact, well, then there is a problem. By the way, your arugment will be more effective if you stop yelling so much.

MY statement here is not a rant anymore than yours is. Therefore I am not ranting I am voicing a strong opinion because I will not stand for such an insult.

No one is insulting you. You and others are obviously not used to others expressing their opinions which are vastly different than yours. That is probably the key reason why you are being so incredibly enraged.

Let's get back on topic please.
And please remember part of the forums FAQ, specifically this part:

I'm the godson of the Earl of Whatever, and I went to school with Prince Whosit. Why can't I talk about my royal friends?

Our rules about privacy include a rule protecting the privacy of royals. Also, we have no way of verifying that any of our posters are really members or friends of members of royal or noble houses, and we've had a lot of these claims over the years. Our rule requiring verifiable sources of discussion applies in this case. We aren't going to take unverified claims of inside knowledge at face value.

I like coming to this forum you guy very passion about what you are saying. But the only one who can change everything is Charlene and Albert.

Attention!

We will not tolerate members turning our forums into a circus so they can brag and laugh over it in other forums. We will do whatever is necessary to prevent it.

This warning is not up for debate.

Mandy
Royal Forums Administrator

Pics 25.1.2008

Charlene gets to know one of Albert's favourite sports :)

Prince Albert of Monaco as the pilot, his friend Charlene Wittstock,
and brakesman Thomas Mark prepare their bobsled for the start of
the third Monaco historic bobsled race in St. Moritz, Switzerland,
on Friday, Jan. 25, 2008

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Cute -- the bobsled. Looks like PA ought to be very happy. Er, the brakeman, he be kind of fine-looking in Pic #4, me thinks.

Thanks Iceflower. Lucky girl that's something I've wanted to do.

I am glad they are having fun. Charlene seemed a little shook up by the ride, I bet it would be thrilling to ride one of those things. I love that about Prince Albert, he likes to enjoy life and have a good time. He must be so interesting to talk to and to do things with. No wonder Charlene will not let go of him. I wouldn't either.

I guess she and her family aren't close and she isn't into family things since she didn't spend Christmas or her birthday in SA with them. IMO that's how it appears.

Last edited:
Were there even photos & news of her activities on Christmas Day, or on xmas Eve? Because unless there were photos & news reports of what she did on those days, we can't deduce what she did or where she was.

Were there even photos & news of her activities on Christmas Day, or on xmas Eve? Because unless there were photos & news reports of what she did on those days, we can't deduce what she did or where she was.
She spent it with Albert at Caroline's in St. Remy then they went skiing I don't recall off the top which article it was in.

Pics 26.1.2008

Charlene Wittstock and Prince Albert support the Monaco Bobsleigh
team in Saint-Moritz on January 26, 2008.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Charlene look like she freezing in pic 5. What would you do for a friend.

I was looking for the birthday photos and came across this royal website/blog.

It has the other photos from the fashion shoot that Charlene did last year for Park Avenue magazine.

Royal Familys: Charlene Wittstock

(I don't recall seeing them posted but if I have duplicated a post please could the moderators remove this one - Thanks)

I was looking for the birthday photos and came across this royal website/blog.

It has the other photos from the fashion shoot that Charlene did last year for Park Avenue magazine.

Royal Familys: Charlene Wittstock

(I don't recall seeing them posted but if I have duplicated a post please could the moderators remove this one - Thanks)

Boy, those dresses are very nice but do nothing for her bustline.

I can't help but notice that in this thread and others, there are hardly any photos of Albert looking at Charlene. That's why I don't understand when people say they look like they are so much in love. You would think the photogs would catch some stolen loving glances if there were any. Oh well, we can all just speculate I guess.

Pr Grace used to believe very nuch in fortune-tellers and someone has been quoted recently as saying that Albert will be meeting someone else unexpectedly whom he ends up marrying. He leans away from CW in photos where she is leaning in towards him too!

R.

Those pictures of Charlene are very bad quality, as photos, but she looks pretty in them. Yes, dresses are nice, but not the best choice for her, still she looked attractive.:)

Pr Grace used to believe very nuch in fortune-tellers and someone has been quoted recently as saying that Albert will be meeting someone else unexpectedly whom he ends up marrying. He leans away from CW in photos where she is leaning in towards him too!

R.
;)...something different from the usual predictions of marriage.....I was expecting when reading your posts it was going to be the same old about a future engagement between the two....

Please ! I beleive in SERIOUS fortune-tellers but not people who tell to a newspaper about someone who asked them for nothing...

Please ! I beleive in SERIOUS fortune-tellers but not people who tell to a newspaper about someone who asked them for nothing...

I do also! I am glad to learn Princess Grace liked them too? Although I think they like to be called psychics, mediums or intuitives now? Fortune-tellers, kind of sounds like the Lucy Show? :) But I do still see little shops that say that? But I don't think I would take one of those places seriously? I have had some very interesting readings myself with more serious ones. I hope for Albert's sake, you are right the poor guy could use a little help!:flowers:

If any one is interested, particularly in comparing Charlene from a few years ago, on Fotobanka isifa image service there are 60 pages of photos of Charlene, old and new. Just click on Editorial and search Charlene Wittstock.

Unfortunately you can't enlarge them (or I can't) unless you are registered.

Last edited:
I do also! I am glad to learn Princess Grace liked them too? Although I think they like to be called psychics, mediums or intuitives now? Fortune-tellers, kind of sounds like the Lucy Show? :) But I do still see little shops that say that? But I don't think I would take one of those places seriously? I have had some very interesting readings myself with more serious ones. I hope for Albert's sake, you are right the poor guy could use a little help!:flowers:

Being Scorpio Grace had an innate inclinantion to mystic side of the life, sometimes may be too much that it was necessary, esp. at the end of her life. Albert is Pisces and I think he inherited some her believes and intuitive senses. Somewhere inside he knows what&who he needs, but prefers to go with the flow...

Being Scorpio Grace had an innate inclinantion to mystic side of the life, sometimes may be too much that it was necessary, esp. at the end of her life. Albert is Pisces and I think he inherited some her believes and intuitive senses. Somewhere inside he knows what&who he needs, but prefers to go with the flow...

Aquamarine, I don't understand the sentence above that I italicised? Is part of it missing? Could you exlplain?

:flowers:I have scorpio rising and a lot of scorpio planets and a pisces moon, maybe that is my fascination with the mystic side?:flowers:

I tend to believe the same, but perplexed that he "prefers to go with the flow"?:neutral: Isn't he a strong enough man, a smart enough man, a man with some faith in himself that if he tried a little harder that he may be pleasantly surprised to find that he might actualy land a beautiful woman that would help him grow & achieve? He at least needs someone who has more faith in him than he has in himself? If he would look for something more than a little T&A (will with the new addition of T).:D

Oh, Aquamarine, I guess I know what what you meant, it was necessary for her to rely on??

Last edited:
Aquamarine, I don't understand the sentence above that I italicised? Is part of it missing? Could you exlplain?

:flowers:I have scorpio rising and a lot of scorpio planets and a pisces moon, maybe that is my fascination with the mystic side?:flowers:

I tend to believe the same, but perplexed that he "prefers to go with the flow"?:neutral: Isn't he a strong enough man, a smart enough man, a man with some faith in himself that if he tried a little harder that he may be pleasantly surprised to find that he might actualy land a beautiful woman that would help him grow & achieve? He at least needs someone who has more faith in him than he has in himself? If he would look for something more than a little T&A (will with the new addition of T).:D

Oh, Aquamarine, I guess I know what what you meant, it was necessary for her to rely on??

Hi Sandsla :flowers:... about the "going with the flow"...you know sometimes when you take something into your head and try a little harder, it does have no due effect - you just miss the mark, nothing happens and your clear aim seems quite farther that it was before; therefore you prefer to give up all your attempts saying yourself "let it be as it is"...

;) btw, what is little T&A?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom