Charlene Wittstock Current Events 6 : Aug.2006 - Nov.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
paca said:
yes and nice to see how seriously Albert takes his environmental ambition by using a boat to get to the restaurant instead of taking the car. ;)
Yes and so nice to see how Albert wants to protect her by taking her away from the hassle in Monaco during the ironman contest. They must be so much in love. :wub:

paca said:
yes and nice to see how seriously Albert takes his environmental ambition by using a boat to get to the restaurant instead of taking the car. ;)

What means of transportation should he have used instead? A bike, roller skates, or perhaps he could have called Scotty - 'Beam me to the restaurant Scotty!' ;):winkiss:

As the little boat is a tender, I guess they were not going to a restaurant, but either coming or going to a yacht...

Grace said:
As the little boat is a tender, I guess they were not going to a restaurant, but either coming or going to a yacht...
If you check the polfoto site you will see that they are shuttling from a yacht to a restaurant or vice versa.

tbhrc said:
What means of transportation should he have used instead? A bike, roller skates, or perhaps he could have called Scotty - 'Beam me to the restaurant Scotty!' ;):winkiss:
Since it is said that the pic was taken in or around Monaco, he could have walked. There is no need to take a yacht to get to a restaurant or a beach. I know some people do to get from Monaco to plage mala for example because they are too lazy to walk down the stairs (and up again). I am just very impressed about how much he really cares about the environment. I am just so glad that we know now that the environment ranges after impressing Charlene. I guess that should convince us all about his devotion to her since he so vigourously works to preserve the environment. But maybe he just had to make sth up to her after being photograhed a few days back on another yacht http://www.billed-bladet.dk/default.asp?Action=Details&Item=4276

I might be wrong but from the pics posted here I believe they were coming from a yacht (by tender) to have lunch at the restaurant of the "Beach Club". You can't really get from a yacht to land in any other way then by a tender or swimming...

paca said:
All I was doing was saying something nice (which seems to be a rare thing in this thread- which is unfortunate) & there are people who come onto this thread & continually bash this woman. Its very rude. I'm sorry you have an issue with Charlene- be it she is uneducated, not pretty, a "golddigger", a puppy dog, etc. but there are ways to say it without being & sounding so horrible about it.
And you know what- Albert can do as he pleases- he can see who he wants, he can travel how he wants and he can acknowledge whoever he wants....because he is a grown up. Nothing we say or do will change what he does.

paca said:
Since it is said that the pic was taken in or around Monaco, he could have walked. There is no need to take a yacht to get to a restaurant or a beach.

Well we all don't know what he has done on that yacht, probably visiting a friend or something like that. And I'm not sure if Albert is able to walk on water. Or have I missed something?;) Just kidding.

I really think it makes no difference if he takes a car to events or if he walks. The people in Monaco won't change their customs just because of Prince Albert.

By Lady Jennifer
And you know what- Albert can do as he pleases- he can see who he wants, he can travel how he wants and he can acknowledge whoever he wants....because he is a grown up. Nothing we say or do will change what he does.
Albert is a public figure, a head of state and a sovereign prince. He can't do what he wants. That is the whole point. Somebody in his position should be very careful about what he does in public.
But he does what he wants, where he wants and that is what's causing all the controversy. I don't care what he does, who or what he sleeps with or with how many. As long as it isn't in public!

I am probably going to get into trouble for this...but it really doesn't matter what we (the people of this board think) about Albert's love life or how he acts in public. And that goes for each royal family and their perspective countries. If it doesn't bother the people of Monaco..then really all of this is moot.

Of course he can do anything he wants. He is PRINCE! They are above everything, in fact they are fairytale. Everything is allowed in fiction, witches, dwarfs, trolls, princes, the whole thing. :wub:

Polfoto

Charlene Wittstock pictured at Nice Airport, France, on September 4, 2006. She's watching the VOICI's cover with Prince Albert II of Monaco and a woman.
1ey0.jpg

2uy1.jpg

Last edited:
paca said:

Paca, I just want to check the meaning of "fiancee" as Voici used it. I even double checked in my handy dictionnaire du francais and the only definition offered says that there is an understanding or promise of marriage between the two of them. Is there another meaning or are they using the term because "fiancee" sells more than "official companion?"

So what is going on here????????????

pinklady1991 said:
Paca, I just want to check the meaning of "fiancee" as Voici used it. I even double checked in my handy dictionnaire du francais and the only definition offered says that there is an understanding or promise of marriage between the two of them. Is there another meaning or are they using the term because "fiancee" sells more than "official companion?"

So what is going on here????????????
It's a fairly common usuage for steady boyfriend/girlfriend. A lot of people referred to my ex as mari, even though we were never married. But since we lived in a similar relationship, that was the term that most people used. ( Although every single time I pointed out that we were not married and had no intention to do so). in the beginning a lot of people say ma copine, then it is compagne or fiance and after a number of years or children they use mari/femme. So it doesn't have any major meaning.

Donna, Ghislaine, anybody ? Never a dull moment, well not for too long anyway.

I'm thinking that after seeing all of the scenes on the boat with cute little girl--the hand reaching, the absolute prostrate position and all. That, look who now is doing the "acting out-romantic acting out" now?

That could that have been purposed, planned, orchestrated?

And if so who was it purposed for? And what could be the message intended? And trust me, I've come to know the brilliance and mastery of our beloved. And mod, that's not an insult-just is my observation.

Just a thought, because "we" ain't that cwazy. I don't think so_Of course, the man has to have some private fun moments, but he must have known there was a lens trained on him.

I truly do not think Charlene cares about PA’s frolicking around. She probably feels as long as PA spends quality time with her and they have a great time together, she could care less about who he is seeing when she is not present. Charlene does not appear to be the type of woman who ‘cracks’ every time the rags post pictures of PA with other females. I am sure she knows the game the tabloid/media plays, more money, lots of gossip. Charlene is very confident with herself. She does not go out of her way to be glamorous and chic in public places because PA appreciates her simple appearance. Charlene is comfortable in this relationship with PA. She is fully aware there will be no marriage between the two of them. They enjoy each others company; this is why PA continues to request her to accompany him to functions. It is the media who keeps guessing and wondering what the hell is going on. Charlene will be around until she and PA decides it is time to move on.

This is strictly my opinion regarding the relationship between Charlene and PA.

I really like the newest pics, so many lovely gestures between Charlene and Albert on their little trip and those pics on the airport are also something special. It's always so interesting and funny to see celebrities and royals together with magazines themselves. Remember Caroline reading a mag with pics of Nicole Coste or Charlotte having the issue of Point de Vue in her hands in which Steph gave her big interview this summer..:)

Neat2912 said:
Donna, Ghislaine, anybody ? Never a dull moment, well not for too long anyway.

I'm thinking that after seeing all of the scenes on the boat with cute little girl--the hand reaching, the absolute prostrate position and all. That, look who now is doing the "acting out-romantic acting out" now?

That could that have been purposed, planned, orchestrated?

And if so who was it purposed for? And what could be the message intended? And trust me, I've come to know the brilliance and mastery of our beloved. And mod, that's not an insult-just is my observation.

Just a thought, because "we" ain't that cwazy. I don't think so_Of course, the man has to have some private fun moments, but he must have known there was a lens trained on him.
Are you mad, Neat!!!! A prince would never do anything calculated. This is only SPECULATION and that is not allowed on this board. Everything he does is exciting and addictive fiction.

Here is a pic of their last official engagement, in some way this pic looks like a photomontage, but I'm not quite sure.

440j587.jpg

(lecturas)

Donna said:
Are you mad, Neat!!!! A prince would never do anything calculated. This is only SPECULATION and that is not allowed on this board. Everything he does is exciting and addictive fiction.

You are perfectly right Donna: speculations and rumors are definitely not allowed in this board. We prefer that all the information (whether favorable for the Royals or negative) is credited back to a proper source. It’s so easy to start a rumor by merely writing “I have just heard that Prince…”
I don’t think there is any need of sarcastic messages either. This is how the TRF works and that’s what you agreed to, upon becoming members.

is it just me? doesn't she look like a man with long hair in the above photo. that is the most unflattering pic i've ever seen and there are alot to choose from.

I don't think she looks like a man in that pic, she is an olympian afterall:) Yes, it is a little unflattering. But she does look a bit like Helen Hunt....just a litle bit IMO

While Charlene is not my definition of attractive. She is a swimmer and therefore has a swimmer's body. But here is a question...Albert IMO is not a looker himself..why does she get all the criticisms. While everyone is certainly entitled to their opinions...if we are going strictly off looks...he is not a George Clooney, David Beckham, Denzel Washington or whoever you define as "Hot."

Zonk1189 said:
While Charlene is not my definition of attractive. She is a swimmer and therefore has a swimmer's body. But here is a question...Albert IMO is not a looker himself..why does she get all the criticisms. While everyone is certainly entitled to their opinions...if we are going strictly off looks...he is not a George Clooney, David Beckham, Denzel Washington or whoever you define as "Hot."
He is a Dame Edna IMO. So a masculin woman is perfect for him.

Donna said:
The sad thing is that she is living with him at the moment, in his various apartments and he still sleeps around. It is not like she is in South Africa when he is doing it. No, she is waiting in Paris for his call. Still he doesn't call her, he prefers someone else.
This is the thing that gets me about this guy and the women he dates. I think expecting any more of him or the kinds of women he likes is asking too much. There is no propriety or protocol or anything.

Look at it this way. Monaco is a small place in this world and PA isn't really "royal." He is "serene." My only issue with the way he is perceived is that it rubs off on the Casiraghi/Alexandra clan. Some will associate the constant scandal and indiscretions with them when they seem to be pretty normal and responsible so far.

Lynda- I really, really, really like the way you think, and always have, your fairness and your take on the PA/CW affair.

All or most of all want the best for Prince Albert and hope that he makes the right choices for his life and others close in it or otherwise. So many people's hopes (the children especially) are tied into him, his actions,decisions-actually hang on to his every eye movement, so to speak.

Speculations, I'm sure, whether positive or otherwise, have to be discouraged. But I would say that its impossible not to and so is done here probably, at least 50 percent of the time.

My personal speculation, however not allowed, I feel actually GRACED the suggestions of some of the photos ( as opposed to some of the comments of posters right here in these couple of pages) that were here and about on this forum. I prefer to think.

iceflower said:
Here is a pic of their last official engagement, in some way this pic looks like a photomontage, but I'm not quite sure.

(lecturas)
Well, it seems like a photomontage to me too, but....you never know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom