Charlene Wittstock Current Events 2 : April 2006 - June 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sriwadee said:
P. Albert never said that he wants to marry with a woman who looks like his mother. John Lehman (Albert's cousin) said to him that P. Albert will marry with a woman because he loves her and she loves him, but not because she wants to be a princess of Monaco.
Read CNN Larry King interview. But I'm not sure what day.

Even if Albert never said that it does not mean that he did not hope to such similarity somewhere deeply inside. May be not appearance, but eyes, smile, gesture, movement or something else he still keeps in his memory.

As to CWs blabbing: maybe PA likes to have an "open" relationship ;) At least the tabloids won't be running out of work and we can be sure that no one will have a close look at what he is really doing in his job. (maybe that's what he wants) Quote from Paca

I think you are right. CW will be "open" with her soulmate. Last week when I saw Annabelle and PA mock-kissing in front of the dog ice-sculpture,if I were CW, I would have been livid.
But CW is a surpremely confident woman. She would be open to PA doing anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
pama said:
Do any of you think she look like Princess Grace.He said he wants to marry a woman that is like his mother
How tall is CW? her shoulders are like a man.

I'd say that if she looks like any woman of Albert's family then a tiny bit like Stephanie ( bodywise). I wouldn't call it manly - if women do a lot of swimming ( Steph does as well ) then they tend to have muscled arms like this. She seems down to earth and pretty sweet.

sriwadee said:
P. Albert never said that he wants to marry with a woman who looks like his mother. John Lehman (Albert's cousin) said to him that P. Albert will marry with a woman because he loves her and she loves him, but not because she wants to be a princess of Monaco.

Read CNN Larry King interview. But I'm not sure what day.

Good for him. I hope he only marries for love. The key is, she needs to love Albert Grimaldi not just Prince Albert II.

I suppose the fact that PA has gone alone to the Laureus awards says enough about CW being at the GP on Sunday (or didn't she get a seat in his jet?). Must have been her weekend of the month at the GPH ;) If I were in her shoes, I would ask him some serious questions ... Glad I'm not in her position, my skin just doesn't take to excessive showering...;) :D

Laviollette said:
You are absolutely right about this. When you look at it from that point of view, CW is suitable to be princess of monaco.:( I might add that at least MM kept her mouth shut.

Yes, I agree MM was not so eager talking to the medias, and the CP had even moved into a home with her and her son before they were married...

Oh well, no use comparing Albert and his choice of companions to anyone else, but it does seem PA likes 'confident' women, even if they seem a bit unsophisticated. He just seems to like his women really simple, basic and straightforward. Not too complicated, just want to hang out and have a good time.

Last edited:
Pama,
Thank you for the additional photos. (post 131)

The first photo captures CW's confidence. CW is not afraid to look into the camera .She has a very natural appearance in that photo.

teense said:
Pama,
Thank you for the additional photos. (post 131)

The first photo captures CW's confidence. CW is not afraid to look into the camera .She has a very natural appearance in that photo.
She knows what she wants .I don't care for her but my motive is different from the rest of you but looking at her she has PA in her back pocket that is good for a 28yrs old(ha guys have you notice how her hair is always looking undone that is because she and Albie been getting down:D well......)good for her she has soo much confident she will be the next princess Grace like it or not that girl is not going any were.

pama said:
She knows what she wants .I don't care for her but my motive is different from the rest of you but looking at her she has PA in her back pocket that is good for a 28yrs old(ha guys have you notice how her hair is always looking undone that is because she and Albie been getting down:D well......)good for her she has soo much confident she will be the next princess Grace like it or not that girl is not going any were.

yes, well the last one clearly decided she wasn't going anywhere too, and look what happened...

imo, her hair looks like that so often because she probably does not care about looking in the mirror frequently.

But Albie is getting old, he's almost 50, so it may not be too hard for a young woman to keep his attention. He may be getting tired of running around and after all, he no longer has to get permission or approval from Ranier on who he wants to date, marry and so on. :)

Only time will tell if CW has real staying power

Last edited:
bigger version.from deadlinepress

Attachments

• DL113501_005.jpg
    DL113501_005.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 3,344
  • DL113501_008.jpg
    DL113501_008.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 215
  • DL113501_006.jpg
    DL113501_006.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:
bigger version photo from deadline press

Attachments

• DL113501_006.jpg
    DL113501_006.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 190
  • DL113501_016.jpg
    DL113501_016.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 191
  • DL113501_012.jpg
    DL113501_012.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 239
  • DL113501_013.jpg
    DL113501_013.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 3,032
  • DL113501_008.jpg
    DL113501_008.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 194
Last edited:
Pama, Thank you for the bigger versions.
The first "bigger version' photo in post 140 highlights CW's understated look.
Even though she is only 28, she a mature quality about her appearance .
She will probably start new fashion/ beauty trends if she and PA marry.
Her mother is PA's age----that's probably why she is aways so relaxed around him....

what, is a weird sort of way he reminds her of her mom? just kiddin
in anycase, im romantic and imo there is something not right here, i dont know what it is but my women's intuition is yealling something is not right. so ladies and gents im off to the prince william 's site.
when or if they get married i hope they will be very happy together.

Someone in the Maxima' thread wrote how many wrinkles she has. But looking at Charlene current pics I see that she has not less wrinkles in her 28 y/o than Maxima in 35 y/o. I can imagine how "to be in sight Princess of Monaco" will blossom by 35 y/o ;)

The Grand Prix Historique last weekend.

After reading her comments to the press and seeing the way she plays to the camera, I now know why Prince Rainier was so guarded regarding Alberts relationship.

I really hope they get married so people including myself can stop speculating everytime we see him with a woman on his side. I think they look great together. It is quite exhausting. Is he is he not, are they are they not, all those questions each time he is photographed with an unknown woman. All the best to them.

maryellen1539 said:
After reading her comments to the press and seeing the way she plays to the camera, I now know why Prince Rainier was so guarded regarding Alberts relationship.

They look a little like they are dressed to go to two different places. CW goes for a casual look in dress and hairstyle , while PA is dapper in his sports jacket....
Rainier was guarded about the relationships PA had.
CW is very unique in speech and appearance.....

I get the impression Albert appreciates unpretentious women. I think that is refreshing.

Might anyone see any other 'positive' commonalities amongst the women Albert has dated (for longer than a month or more than one event :)).

CW is very unpretentious until she opens her mouth.

She loves to talk to the press about her soul mate.

teense said:
CW is very unpretentious until she opens her mouth.She loves to talk to the press about her soul mate.

Please, do not misunderstand my proceeding comment to mean I do or do not endorse her...

While I think some of the alleged comments she has made may have been a bit inappropriate, I cannot help but think given that everyone she comes in contact with these days is fishing for information from her. The few comments we have heard from her are still very marginal considering all the opportunities she has to comment.

Should she be in love, no doubt she probably wants to shout it to the world (most people would want to too). However, she cannot. IMO, I think it must be a stifling experience, which on the whole, I think she has faired relatively well with. ...just my two cents :)

teense said:
They look a little like they are dressed to go to two different places. CW goes for a casual look in dress and hairstyle , while PA is dapper in his sports jacket....
Rainier was guarded about the relationships PA had.
CW is very unique in speech and appearance.....
CW is very unique in speech and appearance.... what you mean?

pama said:
CW is very unique in speech and appearance.... what you mean?
I mean that she is unique in the fact that most ladies on a date with a guy would wear make-up and have their hair brushed . I think she is very fascinating because she prefers a very natural look. She shows her inner-confidence in this way. There is absolutely nothing wrong with her appearance--I just find her choices to be unique and intriguing. Obviously PA enjoys her appearance.
In speech, while most of PA's girlfriends or the former girlfriends of other European princes don't give interviews(Until they get engaged) --she feels confident enough to be interviewed by Paris Match and pose for their cover. She is proud and does not shirk away from the camera. She expressed her personal views on education, etc.. Now she has given us an inkling on how the Princely PR office runs during the last interview"they analyze everything". I just find her confidence fascinating. Once again--nothing is wrong--she's just being herself.
She is a unique person in my view.
I respect others views and opinions.

teense said:
I mean that she is unique in the fact that most ladies on a date with a guy would wear make-up and have their hair brushed . I think she is very fascinating because she prefers a very natural look. She shows her inner-confidence in this way. There is absolutely nothing wrong with her appearance--I just find her choices to be unique and intriguing. Obviously PA enjoys her appearance.
In speech, while most of PA's girlfriends or the former girlfriends of other European princes don't give interviews(Until they get engaged) --she feels confident enough to be interviewed by Paris Match and pose for their cover. She is proud and does not shirk away from the camera. She expressed her personal views on education, etc.. Now she has given us an inkling on how the Princely PR office runs during the last interview"they analyze everything". I just find her confidence fascinating. Once again--nothing is wrong--she's just being herself.
She is a unique person in my view.
I respect others views and opinions.
Teese Please that is because she is Poooor :D from a poor unsophisticated family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom