Charlene Wittstock Current Events 1 : March 2006 - April 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lillia said:
this business on Albert suing magazines for taking and publishing photos of him is tiresome.

He paraded her around in public at the absolute highest profile event in the world.

She gave interview to the magazine -- now they supposed are suing PM. For what reason??

Who is she that she can sue the magazine after parading around and hanging all over Albert like that -- and he let her do it in public. They were not trying to hide anything!

If Prince Charles of England sued every magazine for taking pictures of him while he was going around he'd be suing everybody, always.

And as far as PA his being taken advantage of by women, I begin to wonder how much he sets himself up for? He's almost 50 yr old man, experienced in many, many things, should understand women by now, and should know better when it comes to his and other people's behavior. He has his whole life experience being a Prince, and he understands what it means (at least he should by now).

How could one believe he is so completely innocent on such matters?
He and his girlfriend have no right to sue. PA has become distasteful as far as I'm concerned and the women in his life are also. As far as him being taken advantage of, he brings it all on himself. As you've said, he is almost 50 and he still dates women in their 20's, immature women and uneducated women. He is now starting to look like a dirty old man. MC will never get the princess they're after; accomplished, educated, mature and in her thirties b/c Albert doesn't go for that type of woman. There is no reason to look to MC for a princess that many will admire. Again, PA doesn't like those kinds of women. There are plenty of new princesses in Europe to admire who are accomplished, educated, mature thirtysomethings. :)

Laviollette said:
He and his girlfriend have no right to sue. PA has become distasteful as far as I'm concerned and the women in his life are also. As far as him being taken advantage of, he brings it all on himself. As you've said, he is almost 50 and he still dates women in their 20's, immature women and uneducated women. He is now starting to look like a dirty old man. MC will never get the princess they're after; accomplished, educated, mature and in her thirties b/c Albert doesn't go for that type of woman. There is no reason to look to MC for a princess that many will admire. Again, PA doesn't like those kinds of women. There are plenty of new princesses in Europe to admire who are accomplished, educated, mature thirtysomethings. :)

Well, I don't know so much about them not getting the Princess they want -- maybe not soon and maybe not from Albert. But who knows? Only him -- and Charlene (I guess).

But I wonder this:

how much heavier are PA royal burdens than the burdens for the other CPs on finding love and marrying? those other CP (and ones before them, and their brothers) found love and even his own sisters manage to find love more than once...

would the role for PA wife be so much more difficult than any other like Maxima, Mary of Letizia or Mette-Marit?

are PA parents more famous and admired than other older royals, like QEII or Beatrix or any of the others? I know PA has said any woman would have a hard time coming behind his mother, but would she have so much more a hard time than someone like Duchess of Cornwall or Mary of Denmark or Maxima?

imo, this Albert/Charlene thing is pushing it with them suing the magazines, after they paraded themselves in public at the highest profile sporting event on the planet...:cool:

I like PA, but I'm beginning to have second thoughts on his behaviour and I start to wonder how much he brings onto himself. A Prince at 50 yrs. old he should know better:confused:

Last edited:
" And I am starting to think that ever since he has been in SA in December things are slowly going downhill in regards to his job. If that is her influence on him, god help us if she is his real McCoy." Quote from Paca

I really agree with you Paca. CW really brings Prince Albert down. Love should do the opposite --I think she's a bad influence.
You have to hand it to her----
She's a true seductress: not good-looking, no education, unladylike,camera loving----and he's crazy for her...
The first Prince Albert was married more than once--I have a feeling this one will too.

I'm fairly new to this forum and have spent quite a bit of time reading and educating myself about some of the royal families. I have to say that to see a head of state acting like a love-struck schoolboy does seem to be a little off. I would hope that at his age, even if he is in love, he would have the maturity to step back and act with some discretion. She is young and her actions can be dismissed, but he could exert some control and limit the public display for the paparazzi. He should have some PR people who can do their job and he should listen. He's not the playboy soon-to-be heir, he is now the reigning prince and should behave with the dignity of the position. Just my two cents...

Where has PA acted out of conduct as a ruler of Monaco? He has not committed any crime. What has PA and CW done so awful other than displaying affection? Did someone see some explicit pictures or read an article of them being this way? What has he done so unnatural?

I am missing something in these comments. I can understand PA being in a leadership position, but to display affection for someone you adore is not a horrible thing. I have looked at these pictures so many times and the only thing I see is two people displaying affection for one another. In my opinion, it is time for PA to get married and settle down. He always said he will only marry for love, so maybe this is his time. Maybe he found someone he truly love and someone who shares his personality. It is possible the other women he dated in the past just did not click for him. Everybody has to find their own nitch and perhaps Charlene is his nitch. There is nothing etched in stone where a princess or wife have to be a certain way. It is the individuals involved who expectation of each other is important, not outsiders.

The other young royal couples seeking marriage had to follow protocol because of inheritance. This could be the reason their behaviors were different than Albert’s in public. This is probably why their companions had to behave a certain way to receive approval. Look how long it has taken Albert to truly find someone of his choice and not the choice of his father. Remember his father was not pleased with any of the women he dated. This had to create a lot of pressure on him. He is almost 50 years old and to find someone he truly adores and without criticism has taken him a long time.

In my opinion, CW is as close to Albert’s playful personality than any woman he has dated. Maybe he does not like the prudish and proper type. Maybe the women he dated in the past were too reserved and behaved this way hoping they would receive approval from him. Maybe he could see through their reserved behavior and knew they were being bogus. Maybe CW is silly and refuses to put on airs for anybody. This is probably what he has been seeking all of his life; a woman who feels comfortable with herself and have no problem revealing her true personality. Remember Albert had to display a certain behavior all of his life around his father and finally being around someone like CW is refreshing to him.

We are Commoners; we will never know what it is like to be royalty. We will always be looking through the window. Albert did not choose his royal lifestyle, he was born into it.

If CW is the one for PA, god bless because they have their work cut out for them.

This is my opinion.

Well, of course he hasn't committed any crime. My feeling, and it is only my personal view, is that he's drawing unwelcome attention to himself and then blaming the media. If he acts with decorum and keeps his romance more private, then there really wouldn't be any discussion. To find love at any age is a blessing, but as a royal, there has to be some discretion to your courtship. I didn't have paparazzi following my husband and me while we were dating--no one cared, but he is in a position to draw comment. He can't sue the media on a weekly basis. Perhaps a bit less kissing for the camera and more kissing in private.

Today, 05:21 PM
leahteresa

Yes, this is true. Doesn't matter where you live, if your a US citizen, you have to pay taxes, if you keep your money in a US bank. And I do believe Grace had to give up her citizenship. American citizens are forbidden by the constitution to hold any titles. She could not legally or officially take on the title of Princess without forfitting her citizenship.

This is incorrect.
U.S. Constitution
Article I
Section 9.
Eighth paragaph
No title of nobility shall be granted by the United States: and no person holding any office of profit or trust under them, shall, without the consent of the Congress, accept of any present, emolument, office, or title, of any kind whatever, from any king, prince, or foreign state.

A normal citizen can hold titles like Princess Grace. We have our own Royal Family in the Hawaii. When Albert or his sisters turned 18 they could have applied for duel citizenship.

paca said:
In any case I still believe that if you are in a certain position and you don't want to be photographed in certain ways, just don't do it then you don't need to complain after.

Paca, as usual, has come right to the heart of the situation. They knew as soon as they were seen in public the paparazzi would follow them. CW pretty much invited the attention after some of the positions in which she allowed them to be photographed and with her teasing comments. (Don't tell me that the Palace PR people didn't know that the tv and other cameras would be pointed at them.)

paca said:
I suppose that he is not pleased with what people think of her (since the mags didn't report anything bad, on the contrary they already style them as THE glamour couple which obviously many of us fail to see) as he has probably been told or read himself on all sorts of boards. But that is his own fault not PMs or any other magazines. It is time he'd take some responsibility for his actions instead of blaming it on others...

What bothers me about the trip to The Maldives is that this could have been kept very quiet. This island atoll isn't exactly the boulevards of Paris or Rome -- you have to really travel to get there and some of those photos were obviously staged for PR reasons. This vacation came after her "exclusive interview" with Paris Match and a pretty PR controlled article in Point de Vue. I'm sure no one intended for some of the more private moments to become public knowledge but they did. PM wasn't the only magazine to call it a "honeymoon" -- why were they singled out? PA & CW need to learn to live with the consequences of thier actions.

If Albert is reading or being told about the lack of public enthusiasm for his latest gf and feels that this staged positive PR campaign isn't working, I don't think that legal proceedings will solve the matter; quite the contrary, look at the number of posts one article has generated. If the relationship is real, it will withstand this kind of criticism and he shouldn't worry about it and public opinion shouldn't matter at all. If it's forced (which I am beginning to think it is) no wonder PA had this kind of reaction and is singling out the most high profile of all the magazines. Is he trying to get some sort of sympathy? To me, it's appears that he is saying, "See, I'm trying to find a wife and no one leaves me alone." I wonder if he is thinking that this whole episode just isn't worth the grief and take the easy out citing external pressures for the "relationship's" collapse or if he'll become recalcitrant and pull a Tom Cruise?

The palace is aware of these boards. I wonder if some advisors are gauging our reaction to see if CW would accepted. Notice how the photos taken on the boat of CW and Albert during his birthday celebration have not yet surfaced.

With tin-foil hat at the ready
Ann

Yes yes, there are many tax loopholes to get out of paying US taxes. I have known people to keep money out of the country. There are even major tax differences from state to state.

As for titles, no, you cannot hold a title and be a US citizen. Now I can call myself anything I'd like. Look at Michael Jackson's kids. Both of his son's have the first name Prince, kind of thinks he's funny. But no, you cannot legally hold US citizenship and have a title. I live in Hawaii and there is no royal family here. What Hawaii does have that no other US state has is a Royal Residence. Now there may be ancestors, but no one is signing checks or carrying a drivers license, social security card, or wearing a crown. The basic concept that all people are created equal pretty much reigns. Money reigns here. There are tons of very wealthy celebrities that own peices of Hawaii and lots and lots of very wealthy Japanese.

I took a look back at some of those pics of CW and I must say, the muscles really turn me off. She could be a really nice person. Obviously, she makes PA happy for right now. But, speaking of the Japanese, the press does not treat Japanese royalty like Monoco gets it. They are generally still treated with respect. I just wonder if all these law suits are not PA's way of getting a little more respect. Face it, he does have a right to vacation with his rather manly framed gf, in his funny swim trunks, with his fifty year old belly, in peace. But he put her out there at the olympics and then with the interview. He had to know they were going to hunt her. How could any self respecting, educated, decent woman want to be on his arm? I think the only way he can raise any of his gf up, including CW, is to marry them, something I really do not think he's going to do.

Many of you have expressed exactly what I think, but I would like to add another point of view: the conspiracy theory. Could it be that this whole CW-thing is a set up, purposely staged to ... whatever means they have in mind? I'm thinking along the lines of what Pinklady said, annoying and deceiving the press so much and so often that they don't want/dare to publish anything about Albert's 500-something-th girlfriend and that he gets the privacy he claims he wants?
I find this behaviour odd, we never saw anything about his longterm girlfriend (NC) and they kept it up for 5 years or so. And now suddenly it's all very, very public. I admit that it could have been Rainier's influence, but how is this public behaviour consistent with Albert's wish for privacy, for being a very private person. (which is, I believe a direct quote).
PA en CW willingly posed for the press at breakfast at the Olympics. He dragged her along to a public and official (IOC member! - he was on "business" , definitely not private) occassion. As soon as PA en CW were together in public and with their behaviour, you could bet any amount of money that pictures would soon be published. Not to mention the pics from the holiday. I mean, they could have been more discrete, should they have wanted to.

Possibly more to this, just wish I knew what. It's the unanswered questions that keep bugging me. The other possiblity is that CW is a decoy and PA has another girlfriend we don't know of. If he has, I pity her. Must be fun watching your boyfriend carrying on with someone else.:rolleyes:

(I left out the odd security issues, like CW attending the IOC meeting, wearing full Monegasque olympic attire, that alone deserves a thread of its own.)

G.

Last edited:
I think the probleme is not the photo paparazzi when there are in the street or at beach. The probleme is the picture in the swimming pool because it was taken in a private place. I don't read the article in Paris Match but I think the probleme of albert is this photo in swimming pool. The paparazzy musn't be in a private place.

I have a new photo of charlene. There from Gala.

Attachments

• Charlene.jpg
    Charlene.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 4,910
Charlene needs to wash her hair--they have hair products that can help her... They can really air brush the wrinkles in a posed picture......She loves to pose...

Someone on our forums said it best:

The camera loved Grace Kelly.
Charlene Wittstock loves the camera...

Last edited:
teense said:
Charlene needs to wash her hair--they have hair products that can help her... They can really air brush the wrinkles in a posed picture......She loves to pose...

Someone on our forums said it best:

The camera loved Grace Kelly.
Charlene Wittstock loves the camera...
I think she has very straight and thin hair like my sister. It's not easy to make it look like it has more volume Michelle says.

How do you know she loves to pose. Honestly I agree with what Lynda said. She's just in this situation. She seems to be fine with it generally but every situation has disadvantages too.

She looks beautiful to me.

Sorry but some of you Ladies give me a slight feeling that they are just jealous.

Last edited:
lilou said:
I think the probleme is not the photo paparazzi when there are in the street or at beach. The probleme is the picture in the swimming pool because it was taken in a private place. I don't read the article in Paris Match but I think the probleme of albert is this photo in swimming pool. The paparazzy musn't be in a private place.

I have a new photo of charlene. There from Gala.

Wow, in this picture she does look much better, but not the hair. I think Charlene (and perhaps anyone) can look gorgeous with the best dermatologist, hair stylist, makeup artist, clothing stylist, and personal assistants. Only a few of the princesses that most royal watchers admire are natural beauties. The rest were molded into great finished products.

What people should care most about is what are theses princesses like on the inside. But, I guess the heart is not as quite interesting to google over in the magazines on the message boards.

Diana's life is a perfect example of not judging a relationship or marriage by the outside package. Most people did not know the personal turmoil she felt about marrying and then living with Prince Charles. Everyone praised the marriage and Charles's choice as a fairy tale come true. For most people she was just a beautiful product to watch and enjoy. Please read the transcripts of her actual words about the turmoil she experienced. She was quite disturbed and in pain during most of her marriage.

http://www.princess-diana.co.uk/diana-nbc-video.htm

After reading this, I do hope Prince Albert find and marry someone that he truly loves and someone who truly loves him. I hope he doesn't settle for someone because people think it is time for him to get married and produce heir or because she will look good in magazines.

I have a feeling that he has decided to wait for true love. He's been to many royal weddings and he has seen many divorces and probably knows of many unhappy and unfaithful marriages. I think he wants the real thing and he is willing to wait for it.

Last edited:
sebastian said:
I think she has very straight and thin hair like my sister. It's not easy to make it look like it has more volume Michelle says.

How do you know she loves to pose. Honestly I agree with what Lynda said. She's just in this situation. She seems to be fine with it generally but every situation has disadvantages too.

She looks beautiful to me.

Sorry but some of you Ladies give me a slight feeling that they are just jalous.

Please do not think that anytime a woman criticizes another woman she must be jealous. Obviously, there will be women who will be jealous of any woman that Prince Albert dates. But, it is ridiculous to think that anybody who doesn't think Charlene is as beautiful as YOU think that she is that they must be jealous. Women constantly admire and critique other women.

I really believe with the right help (especially dentist and hair colorist & stylist), Charlene will look gorgeous. Nevertheless, I do not think that she is a natural beauty. Trust me; I have seen many. You may find her muscular and rather boyish figure attractive, but the average woman has more curves and breasts (at least fuller ones than Charlene). However, she does have a presence about her - she is tall, thin, blond, and has blue eyes - and in this world that goes a long way. However, it does not matter what we think. Prince Albert has been in the presence of some of the most beautiful women in the world, so he knows and has seen beauty. Obviously, he finds Charlene attractive.

However, it works both ways. Many people critiqued the looks of Nicole, but obviously, Prince Albert thought she was attractive. Did you make any comments that people were only jealous of Nicole if they did not find her attractive? Instead of thinking that women are jealous, it could be that there are features of Charlene (as with Nicole) that just aren't attractive to some people. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

Last edited:
Men can make comments about women, but when women do it they are branded "jealous" by men --interesting.... I resemble Charlotte( petite-long dark hair,fair skin ,blue eyes..) a lot more more than I do CW and I have a husband to love --so I am just stating my opinion -not jealous...
I do think CW likes to pose.What other loser swimmers do glamour shots to be put in magazines? She's never won a medal in the olympics.....
I think CW has a very high self-esteem and she thinks she's all that and a bag of chips--dip on the side...
I can't stand her article--She brags about how her grandfather Nelson Mandela believes she can help the youth (How self -glorifying!!!)
Her grades and education are not important (Hear that kids-- when you have people paying your bills--forget the schooling and the books...)
I have absolutely no doubt that PA will marry her -- for me its like watching a slow motion train wreck that will build up speed and crash in 5 years....
I have relatives who live in Philadelphia (Where Grace lived) .When I asked them about the match with CW They believe that this choice will put Monaco back to where it was before 1954--only worse-because it will be a laughing "stock".... after the pictures on the bleachers at the Olympics, CW articles and pre-honeymoon antics....

Last edited:
Regarding Charlene. I want to say that i think she is very pretty and i hope that PA does marry her. But we'll have to wait and see.

As for them suing the magazine. I think in this case they are right. Royalty are not like celebs - they do not court publicity unless its for their charitable work (well for the most part) and the pix were taken while they were holidaying and i feel that they deserve some privacy in that respect.

It's not just me who has the feeling that a lot of posts here sound like they were made out of jealousy or envy ... my sis is a woman too and expressed something similar - but she can speak for herself when she's back.

I thought about the sueing thing again and I also think they may be right here if it is all about those pool-pix because law is different in France, it supports their arguments!

Last edited:
Amina: (bold is mine)
As for them suing the magazine. I think in this case they are right. Royalty are not like celebs - they do not court publicity unless its for their charitable work (well for the most part) and the pix were taken while they were holidaying and i feel that they deserve some privacy in that respect.

Royalty are celebs. And they do court publicity, Charles and Diana for example used the media for their own purposes.

G.

Last edited:
Ghislaine said:
Charles and Diana for example used the media for their own purposes.
Every government, company, organisation, charity, president, prime minister, politican, royal, public figure or whatever uses the media for their own purposes.
How else are they supposed to use it? Against themselves?

Amina said:
Regarding Charlene. I want to say that i think she is very pretty and i hope that PA does marry her. But we'll have to wait and see.

So when Charlene did the Paris Match interview, what was the purpose of that interview? What other reason could she possibly have about giving an interview about HERSELF unless she is courting publicity? Why give the interview in the first place if you want your privacy? I really don't understand how they want it both ways. If she hadn't sat down with the reporter and gave an interview about HERSELF, I perhaps could have more sympathy for her about wanting her privacy. How can you turn around DAYS later and sue a magazine for invading your privacy when you invited them in your life?

Ghislaine said:
Royalty are celebs. And they do court publicity, Charles and Diana for example used the media for their own purposes.

Welcome, Ghislaine...I noticed that you are a newbie. You have a lovely name!

You are right -- royalty are celebs and CW (while on the C-level) is a celeb and she used PM and other magazines to court publicity shortly after Torino. Albert and his PR woman are aware of this. While the laws in France appear to try to protect public figures from overly aggressive paparazzi, there comes a point where these same public figures have to accept some responsibility for inviting/enticing photographers to chase them. As I said in an earlier post, The Maldives is not a main boulevard in Paris -- the press really had to travel to get there...someone must have tipped them off and there were posed PR shots taken there. While the shots of some of the more private moments seemed to be intrusive, PA & CW should have realized that the press was not going to be satisfied with a staged photo shoot. Yes, they had reason to believe that their vacation should be kept private; however, if they really wanted privacy, don't invite anyone to take any staged PR shots.

To respond to sebastian -- criticism does not always mean jealousy. You have to remember that women are other women's worst critics. After watching so many of PA's failed relationships with women much like Charlene (personality/actions not looks), we still can't believe that he goes for the same type. By definition, stupidity is doing the same thing over and over again yet expecting different results. Beauty "flaws" can be fixed; stupidity is forever. You can teach anything but you can't teach smart -- and I don't mean just book learning, common sense is as Voltaire said, not all that common. Regarding Charlene's looks -- to each his/her own.

I have to agree with teense...marrying Charlene would make Albert a bit of a joke among his peers. She is an athlete who didn't make any preparations for her post-athletic career and her comments to PM were most unfortunate. I also am getting the feeling that an engagement may not be that imminent; as I said before the idea of announcing this law suit doesn't really confirm her status so much as a royal gf as it does a royal mistress. When I read and think of all of this, I don't see Grace Kelly as much as Evita Peron. [ ed ]

Last edited by a moderator:
Warren said:
Every government, company, organisation, charity, president, prime minister, politican, royal, public figure or whatever uses the media for their own purposes.
How else are they supposed to use it? Against themselves?

Right ....

... and as for what my brother said....I will speak for myself:
Some of what has been said on Charlene seemed a bit exaggerated to me.
I just don't think it's fair to attack her over and over again, specially her appearance... I just thought of what this would feel like for me or anyone of us. It's true that Charlene surely enjoys being in the situation she is now in general means but as Seb said there're always moments and things that are bothering. She shouldn't complain, that's right...but only by general means. I think there's nothing to say against the fgact that people express what bothers them ( in Charlene's case the media pressure) Except acting against Paris Match together with Albert she didn't even seem to be complaining.
She looks naturally sweet to me. Just natural ... and that's what I like especially. Now, there are some making comments about her hair, her teeth , her shoulders .... sure you have to live with people watching and judging you when you appear on a famous persons side ... but not this way...over and over again...not only on this board. I think it's just not fair. Did you ever think of the possibility that Albert loves her the way she is. Everyone wants him to find a new Grace Kelly .... this will not happen! Now that he found someone he's having good times with it's not right either...:rolleyes:

I think she should be given a chance. She didn't do any harm. She's just being herself... I know this might not be enough for you...tough luck...What's your business in this? Does your life depend on it?

Prince Albert and now Charlene should not sue the media for telling the truth.

michelle said:
She looks naturally sweet to me. Just natural ... and that's what I like especially.

A lot of people have said this about Charlene, she looks sweet. People said this from the first Olympics pictures, even before hearing her mutter a word. I'm not debating her sweetness, but I'm curious. How does one normally ascertain someone's sweetness, especially from a picture? Is it by their mannerism, facial expressions, or perhaps beauty? If you didn't find Charlene attractive, would you still find her sweet?

Last edited:
michelle said:
I think she should be given a chance. She didn't do any harm. She's just being herself... I know this might not be enough for you...tough luck...What's your business in this? Does your life depend on it?

Actually things are a little more complicated than that: the Grimaldi family is not a private family whose members can just mind their own business; they are a reigning family, so their job, their first duty, is to represent and to please their subjects. That's what they are paid for, their subjects are their employers.
This said, as Monaco is not Russia, or the US, but a small entity that relies mainly on tourism and image to survive, it is (they probably would say unfortunately) the Grimaldis' job to be in the spotlight and scrutinized most of the time; as sad as it might sound, we pay them buying mags, going to Monaco, paying attention to what goes on in a State that's not much different or more important than S. Marino or St. Kitts and Nevis (sp?).
If Charlene is not good enough for us, it just means we (or at least some of us) will stop watching gossip programs, buying mags, and we'll most likely forget Monaco even exists. I know this is a paradox, but what I mean is that, even if I totally agree that strong and offensive criticism must always and at all costs be avoided, it surely is our own business if we like Charlene, if we like Albert etc. cause we basically pay their salary, and if we don't get something we like, we could just stop paying...

Plus, if you remember Paca told us that in Monaco, Albert's reputation has definitely not improved lately, and if a Sovereign cannot "please" his subjects (in the case of Monaco this means fascinate the international public as well, remember the Before-Grace era), in the 21th century, he is completely useless.

Of course, just my honest opinion,

Kisses

BTW, just to clear the air, I'm not in the least attracted by Albert, so my post is completely jealousy-free...maybe if we were talking about Tatiana, a little hint of jealousy might surface:rolleyes: , but here, believe me, I'm objective!

Last edited:
MyAdia said:
A lot of people have said this about Charlene, she looks sweet. People said this from the first Olympics pictures, even before hearing her mutter a word. I'm not debating her sweetness, but I'm curious. How does one normally ascertain someone's sweetness, especially from a picture? Is it by their mannerism, facial expressions, or perhaps beauty? If you didn't find Charlene attractive, would you still find her sweet?

As I'm a girl I can't say that I'm atracted to her in any way. Yes; I'd still find her swet. I like her smile...she seems kind.
She's a young woman... and with most of all you people she doesn't even seem to have a chance.
She gave that interview to PM and I just can't see anything wrong with it. She was aked to do it and she just responded to some public demand. She talked about herself because they asked her about herself.
That they raenow suing PM ... I can't really see why either.....not really ... but I think they just see the possibility (in France ) to keep things under their control a bit....maybe this is not so correct....but understandable in my opinion.

By the way... the majority of the european media seems to like the idea of having her on Alberts side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom