Charlene Wittstock Current Events 1 : March 2006 - April 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LadyMacAlpine said:
Formal education isn't important to be Albert's wife and mother of his children. If anyone can talk with him and he has no problems with her then she will learn what is necessary as I have and Princess Diana did who had no formal education. Her problem wasn't her lack of education as someone said. If Albert falls in love with a woman wants her to be his wife there are enough people to teach and train her in all area's even as Grace had to learn new things when she married Rainier. Only another Royal or raised to be the wife of one would be able to walk right in and fit completely. According to what I heard Diana had to be taught how to dress, descend a stair case, etc., and she was born with a title.
LadyMacAlpine said:
Give Charlene a break none of you know anything about her really. You know what? She was on a date with him and sat on his lap. Big deal so its not something you would likely find me doing unless I was drunk. Anyone ever consider she might not have even thought about who he was but thought she was just with another boyfriend and was being affectionate and playful with him? I hear with Albert its hard to forget he is a Prince and head of State since he is a regular sort of guy and treats all the same no matter what your social class.

Albert is now on his own no one can tell him what he can't do. In many ways he is like a teenager in his first relationship. He wasn't allowed to take dates when he first began attending those events in Monaco. He felt that was part of what caused the talk he was gay. Look at it this way he is fully out of the closet NOT gay and with females. I had photo's of him kissing woman, etc., but didn't post them nor were they ever posted in the Forum. At least she is not yet topless in the photo's as other woman who have been photographed with him. :p

Why would we compare her to Diana. Diana was only 19 when they married, I think only 18 when they were dating. Charles was around 29 or 30, a ten year age difference, which I think probably had something to do with the failure of their marriage, he seemed to complain that she acted like a school girl - she was. Did anyone think they looked like they had anything in common when they walked down the aisle? She later grew into her role around the age of 30. Albert is a 48 yr old man dating a 27/28? yr old girl that seems to lack more than poise for her age. She shouldn't have to be taught how to behave & have some grace. I think maybe she could take a lesson from Albert's 18 yr old niece. Anway, the 20 yr age difference does not make him seem a very modern Prince to me. I mean it is 2006.

I think you mentioned you didn't see the pictures? Maybe you would understand others opinions if you took a look at them. Candid photos are fine, it's that everytime she seemed to be aware of the camera, she hung on him like a cheap suit. I didn't see him act the same towards her. That's what people don't like about her, that & her comments to the press. I don't know anyone who would act like that dating any public person & I live in a town where Paris Hilton exist (who doesn't seem to date anyone who lives in town;)). There is a reason the Phrase "you'll never do lunch in this town again" was coined here. You talk you walk, L.A. is a one industry town & everyone knows everyone. Also, when John Kennedy Jr was dating Caroline - Can you imagine Caroline or any of his girlfriends acting like Charlene? And protocol is not what we are talking about here when we are referring on knowing how to act.

Grace Kelly was an Oscar winning actress & at 26 she knew how to carry herself but she did have the advantage of being in the public eye & dealing with the press & more importantly how not to! Even though it might be preferable I agree with you about the formal education, Bill Gates, Michael Dell, Barry Diller, just to name a few of many who do not have a formal education degree. But her comments about education made her seem uneducated in any way. We would just like to see her act like an adult.

The thing about Albert being like a teenager in his first serious relationship, that's kind of what worries me. I hope he doesn't jump in too quick because of that &/or feel pressured to marry now that his position has changed. The others seemed more like friends/lovers situation - he's a grown man he had to manage some type of relationship, so really I have sympathized with him. But he can't complain about how the women he dates trap him, when he chooses to involve himself in relationships with these kind of women. I think I just wished he would be more discriminating about their intigrity instead of their looks & I think that is what bothers us about Charlene? If it's serious I hope she really loves him because he has waited a long time for it.

I would be interested on anyones opinion on what looked a little like a photo shoot (not the long lens) but the picture that includes Charlene (really posing) in a Monaco colored red & white more formal looking dress (not what you usually bring to the Maldives) & kwith what looked like a prof. photogapher. I think her waving Monaco colors seem a bit premature untill she has a ring on her finger otherwise it's just cheesy. Probably not her idea - I think the photos might be planned & with purpose. Maybe they plan on using them for something at a later date? It just looks like they're pimping her out to the public which doesn't help her in an already tough position no matter what the relationship is.

Anyway, nice chatting with you all! & sorry for such a long post.

I was wondering from our European friends--
Has there been any public opinion towards Charlene in the press?? Are there any other people who have expressed concerns?
Was the picture with CWs head between PAs legs (In the viewing bleachers at the Olympic games) published in Europe?
The US doesn't cover the stories (They won't even show a wedding if it happens--just a mention on evening/morning news..)
Thank you!

teense said:
I was wondering from our European friends--
Has there been any public opinion towards Charlene in the press?? Are there any other people who have expressed concerns?
Was the picture with CWs head between PAs legs (In the viewing bleachers at the Olympic games) published in Europe?
The US doesn't cover the stories (They won't even show a wedding if it happens--just a mention on evening/morning news..)
Thank you!

There'a much coverage...and it's mainly positive towards her...

tbhrc said:
Well here is the article, I marked the part that was translated before. It's in german and it's the issue from last Thursday - BUNTE

The same pics appeared in last week's "OGGI".:)

I would think it would be positive other than being a non college grad and maybe a little too affectionate, what is there to say. If albert is happy and she is happy I wish them well and much luck.

Albert and Charlene on vacation Part 1 - Chi

s2uo82.jpg
s2uo8x.jpg
s2uo9t.jpg
s2uoao.jpg
s2uoe8.jpg

Albert and Charlene on vacation Part 2 - Chi

s2uoh5.jpg

s2ups7.jpg

s2upt2.jpg

s2uptl.jpg

s2upv4.jpg

Albert and Charlene on vacation Part 3 - Chi

s2uq1s.jpg

s2uq2u.jpg

s2uq69.jpg

s2uq75.jpg

s2uq81.jpg

Albert and Charlene on vacation Part 4 - Chi

s2uq9w.jpg

s2uqdg.jpg

s2uqeo.jpg

s2uqfc.jpg

Albert and Charlene on vacation Part 5 - Chi

s2uqg8.jpg

s2uql3.jpg

s2uqlv.jpg

Do you think she has met Stephanie and Caroline?

pinklady1991 said:
Strangely enough; I don't think so...maybe this weekend.

I think they'll get along quite well, specially with Steph I'd say:)

Her body is very very similar to Steph's...

Someone correct me if i'm wrong but I think in order to marry caroline ernst had to get permision from the Queen . I believe I read that somewhre but can't remember where. And this is why they are saying he need the queens permisssion for conversion.

Last edited:
seto said:
Someone correct me if i'm wrong but I think in order to marry caroline ernst had to get permision from the Queen . I believe I read that somewhre but can't remember where. And this is why they are saying he need the queens permisssion for conversion.

i think it's maybe because ernst is related to the queen and was in the line of succession to the english throne.

Do you really think that Prince Albert would wait till this weekend at the Rose Ball to introduce Charlene to his sisters? I think it would be a nice time to introduce her to Monaco.

maryellen1539 said:
Do you really think that Prince Albert would wait till this weekend at the Rose Ball to introduce Charlene to his sisters? I think it would be a nice time to introduce her to Monaco.

Don't know really - could be they already met. At least Stephanie and Charlene as Steph lives in Monaco.

sebastian said:
Don't know really - could be they already met. At least Stephanie and Charlene as Steph lives in Monaco.

Do we have any proof that Charlene has been with Al in Monaco (in this latest round of dating)?

pinklady1991 said:
Do we have any proof that Charlene has been with Al in Monaco (in this latest round of dating)?

Not a proof but that doesn't exclude the possibility that she was. Not every single step they make is followed ( thank god :) )

sebastian said:
Not a proof but that doesn't exclude the possibility that she was. Not every single step they make is followed ( thank god :) )

True...but he is followed everywhere...someone would have seen something at some time...with PA you just never know.

tbhrc said:
Nice trunks honey and a few words to go with them.
Oh! say, can you see, by the dawn's early light, What so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming? Whose broad stripes and bright stars, through the perilous fight, O'er the ramparts we watched were so gallantly streaming? And the rocket's red glare, the bombs bursting in air, Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there. Oh! say, does that Star-Spangled Banner yet wave O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?

Last edited by a moderator:
tbhrc said:
Albert and Charlene on vacation Part 5 - Chi
she needs some boobage, she looks like a man in a bikini......

Anyone else wonder what will happen with the relationship between the Grimaldis and the US if CW is really the `princess in waiting`. will that relationship become irrelevant??? and will the Princess Grace awards which are held in New york still carry any weight with the media???? just asking :)

tbhrc said:
hmmmmmmmmmmmm [ed] :confused: where does one buy these shorts??. i always thought PA was kinda attractive out of 10 i would have given him a 7 and half but right now he is dancing around 2/10:cool:. and CW aint helping...lmao

tiawanika said:
she needs some boobage, she looks like a man in a bikini......

Anyone else wonder what will happen with the relationship between the Grimaldis and the US if CW is really the `princess in waiting`. will that relationship become irrelevant??? and will the Princess Grace awards which are held in New york still carry any weight with the media???? just asking :)

Charlene has a major swimmers body. Those incredibly broad muscular shoulders and chest and very straight undefined waist.

Some might find it attractive while others may not. Doesn't bother me. All I care about is that Charlene gets rid of the two toned skunk highlights and fixes her teeth when she has a chance.

i guess i am not the only one who gets their buttons pushed the wrong way by all things CW. maybe in time she will grow on me for now she is just mehhh, absolutely nothing unique about her, her type can be found anywhere. i cant wait to see her first tv interview, i hope she has something more to say than how she met PA and went on a night out of town with her.....and swimming.

I hope she's going to be there tomorrow - with all the family ! :)

It makes me feel ill at ease to see a Head of State of a foreign country wearing swim trunks made of my National Flag..... Its a time of war and our colors should fly with dignity....
Just my feelings......:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom