Andrea Casiraghi, Tatiana & Family Current Events Part 16: March 2015 - December 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatiana attended the launch of Noor Fares' new jewellery collection 'Akasha' at Lamb Gallery in London yesterday, November 15:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Does anyone know in which area of London Tatiana and her family live?

I have to say that admires me that naturality of this couple.
I really love that vibe of them.

Thank you everyone for your replies. It will be interesting to see where they choose to have their children educated.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I will find it so interesting too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tatiana is so lovely without the red lipstick. The makeup she had for her wedding was perfect, but she sticks with the garish unflattering red shade.

She must purchase it in bulk.:sad:

The red lipstick is not flattering. She's not the most classic beauty out there to begin with. But when she actually wears makeup, she seems to go for the bright red every time.

I do not share her fashion style at all but I find her in somehow elegant in these photos. I mean in terms of what she likes to wear normally...
Def I prefer her when she is not wearing "tribal-ish" fashion( sorry I am not english native speaker and sometimes I invent words:ermm:)

I do not share her fashion style at all but I find her in somehow elegant in these photos. I mean in terms of what she likes to wear normally...
Def I prefer her when she is not wearing "tribal-ish" fashion( sorry I am not english native speaker and sometimes I invent words:ermm:)

i also prefer her when she is not wearing tribal-ish ;)

"She inherited a large portion of her fortune from her late grandfather, Colombian businessman Julio Mario Santo Domingo."
I do not know how many grandchildren had this man...totally impressive the size of his fortune.

Four grandchildren. But only two inherited his fortune.

Julio Sr was worth around 12 billion US when he died. He had three sons from two marriages. From his first marriage he had one son, Julio, father of Tatiana and her brother. Their father died so they each inherited half his share. It was said to be 2 million each at the time but has grown. Julio Jr. died in 2009, two years before his dad.

With his second wife he had two sons. These two are closer in age to Tatiana than to her father. They were born in 1977 and 78, making them five and six years older than Tatiana. Her father on the other hand was 19/20 years older than them. The oldest Alejandro married the daughter of the duke of Wellington last year. The younger is married to a fashion designer and they have two kids I know of.

Alejandro and his brother are said to be worth 4 billion or so each. So it seems the fortune was evenly divided between Julio Sr three sons, though the eldest sons share went to his kids.

Alejandro runs the family company now.

Last edited:
I wonder who shared this very private photo. Does anyone know about the source of that photo?

I thought the same - it seems to be on all the blogs now but I can't trace the provenance. For that reason I haven't posted it to my Instagram account.

Four grandchildren. But only two inherited his fortune.

Julio Sr was worth around 12 billion US when he died. He had three sons from two marriages. From his first marriage he had one son, Julio, father of Tatiana and her brother. Their father died so they each inherited half his share. It was said to be 2 million each at the time but has grown. Julio Jr. died in 2009, two years before his dad.

With his second wife he had two sons. These two are closer in age to Tatiana than to her father. They were born in 1977 and 78, making them five and six years older than Tatiana. Her father on the other hand was 19/20 years older than them. The oldest Alejandro married the daughter of the duke of Wellington last year. The younger is married to a fashion designer and they have two kids I know of.

Alejandro and his brother are said to be worth 4 billion or so each. So it seems the fortune was evenly divided between Julio Sr three sons, though the eldest sons share went to his kids.

Alejandro runs the family company now.

Many thanks for the information, I can understand better.
I had the idea I do not why they were a very large family but it is a normal family 3 children the grandfather and two children Tatiana´s father. Pretty standard for their times. Well done I guess in terms of money :p

So their official residence is Monaco and not London.
Where do they live when in Monaco?

:previous:

Thanks a lot, berry! I've had a look and found it at her instagram account. Maybe she thought noone would identify her models ;)

Their main residence is London although as Andrea is Monegasque it makes sense that they are considered resident in Monaco. I suppose they have their own apartment or villa.

And is better for fiscal reasons to be in Monaco than elsewhere

Their main residence is London although as Andrea is Monegasque it makes sense that they are considered resident in Monaco. I suppose they have their own apartment or villa.

Ι had read (in Point de Vue, I think) that Caroline has bought two villas in Monaco for her sons. The one is Clos St Martin (next to her own villa, Clos ST Pierre) that belonged to Stephanie. Now it' Pierre's residence. Caroline had also bought another one near to hers for Andrea. I don't know if Andrea' s villa iw a well known one.

Ι had read (in Point de Vue, I think) that Caroline has bought two villas in Monaco for her sons. The one is Clos St Martin (next to her own villa, Clos ST Pierre) that belonged to Stephanie. Now it' Pierre's residence. Caroline had also bought another one near to hers for Andrea. I don't know if Andrea' s villa iw a well known one.

wow Has Stephanie sold her house to her sister?
About their official residence in terms of tax payments it is depend of how many days you live in each place for example in my country are 383 days so if you live here more than 383 days you have to pay your taxes as resident.
I do not know how many days are in UK fiscal system to consider you a resident but that is the way it works.

Stephanie is living now in an apartment in Monaco, she did not live anymore in the villa that her father offered her. I don't know if she is still the owner of the little apartment where Charlene lived before her wedding with Albert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom