Andrea Casiraghi, Tatiana & Family Current Events Part 16: March 2015 - December 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stephanie is living now in an apartment in Monaco, she did not live anymore in the villa that her father offered her. I don't know if she is still the owner of the little apartment where Charlene lived before her wedding with Albert

Many thanks for your answer.

Last edited:
^Many thanks for the pictures...oh I want this kind of life :sad::badpc:

:previous:

Yes indeed. That little India is too adorable.:whistling:

Margherita Missoni posted another private photo of cute little India last week, she seems to be one of her favourite models..:)

** Pic **

Many thanks for the photos.
The little girl is a doll.

Nice photos of the family in their daily basic chores.

A doll indeed :)

I like the children's clothing. Not too sweet, more ready-to-climb-trees.

Lovely pictures. Sacha is the spitting image of Andrea baby. And India takes from Tatiana

Tatiana looks better without makeup, or I should say without the unflattering garish red lipstick that is her trademark.

Disrespectful comments and replies to them have been removed. Please stay respectful to both the people you discuss and your fellow members. Thank you!

A doll indeed :)

I like the children's clothing. Not too sweet, more ready-to-climb-trees.

Tatiana looks better without makeup, or I should say without the unflattering garish red lipstick that is her trademark.

Agree!

Tatiana looks better imo when she looks natural, her natural hair color, skin tone and I would say her "natural" clothes like when the first years with Andrea.

Such charming photos of the family in London. The children really are little cuties; both are growing up so much!

I like Tatiana's red lipstick. She looks good with it - and I have an impression that she seems to be a shy person who "needs" that look for feeling stronger. I'm sure, she is also an eye candy without, but she decided to prefer that look and I like this dramatic touch.

I like Tatiana's red lipstick. She looks good with it - and I have an impression that she seems to be a shy person who "needs" that look for feeling stronger. I'm sure, she is also an eye candy without, but she decided to prefer that look and I like this dramatic touch.

Has she lost some weight, her face looks thinner and reminds me of Alexa Chung:)

Friends of Mine met Tatiana at the Paris fashion Week and said she is a very kind Lady.

Friends of Mine met Tatiana at the Paris fashion Week and said she is a very kind Lady.

She's always struck me as a nice girl a bit uncomfortable with all the attention she's getting.

Thanks for that information maria-oliva. I always had the impression that Tatiana was a bit of a grumpy cat because she is almost never photographed smiling.

Just goes to show that you shouldn't always judge a book by it's cover.;)

I also rarely know pictures of Tatiana where she smiles. But my impression was not, that she is a grumpy cat ;) but she feels unfree and uncomfortable with the lot of attention.

So I am not surprised to read the meeting was a nice one. I hope your friends enjoyed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom