Andrea Casiraghi, Tatiana & Family Current Events Part 16: March 2015 - December 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also waiting for more official confirmation - however, Vanity Fair are more reliable than Chi, and do have good connections.

Well if we already have the sex and THE NAMES, I'd say it's quite believable.

Did they confirm the other times ? I mean officially.

So happy for this two and their families!!! Wow it's another casiraghi trio!!! Wooohoooo!

Btw, fun fact. Tatiana's maternal grandfather is named Max Rechulski. I found his obituary on the internet - i'll post the picture if i find it again ? i always thought of that name throughout this pregnancy, i thought they'll mix it up a bit and use maxence(prince rainier's 2nd name) instead ?

Welcome on earth, little Max. Congrats to your parents, your siblings and your other family.

So happy for this two and their families!!! Wow it's another casiraghi trio!!! Wooohoooo!

Btw, fun fact. Tatiana's maternal grandfather is named Max Rechulski. I found his obituary on the internet - i'll post the picture if i find it again ? i always thought of that name throughout this pregnancy, i thought they'll mix it up a bit and use maxence(prince rainier's 2nd name) instead ?

Cool info, thanks. The boys in the family have traditional family names. Nobody still knows for sure whether India has other names but if she does, it probably has some traditional family names in there.

Congratulations to parents, siblings and grandmothers!
Welcome to the world, Max Rainier Casiraghi!
:monacoflag::duckie:?:bunny::hug:?????

I didn't even think about this but yes indeed, another Casiraghi Trio lives on. :flowers:

Congrats to the family. How nice that they honored Rainier this time.

I didn't even think about this but yes indeed, another Casiraghi Trio lives on. :flowers:

Congrats to the family. How nice that they honored Rainier this time.

Who knows, maybe Pierre and Beatrice will also have someday Casiraghi Trio? (Beatrice going on to have second one and will turn only 33 in August, so...):flowers:

And there will be Casiraghi Sextet:baby:?????

Today, April 24, the official announcement by Princess Caroline and Tatiana's mother was released:

S.A.R. la Princesse de Hanovre et Madame Vera Santo Domingo ont la joie de vous faire part de la naissance de leur petit-fils, Maximilian, Rainier, né le 19 avril 2018

"HRH Princess of Hanover and Mrs. Vera Santo Domingo are pleased to announce the birth of their grandson, Maximilian, Rainier, born April 19, 2018"

** Communiqué **

Last edited:
Maximilan?
Not Maximilien? (French variant).

Congratulations to Andrea and Tatiana on the birth of the new baby boy,lovely name too!

Wow it's actually old-fashioned Maximilian, not Max. At least it sounds more aristocratic...

I prefer much more "old-fashioned" Maximilian then just "MAX";IMHO, it sounds like a name for a dog.

Last edited:
Congratulations!
I like Maximilian very much, for me Max is more like nickname.

I love the name! I really find it weird that it took five days to release this statement, and there's none of that usual "mother and child doing well" phrase in the end. Hope everything is fine with them! ��

Today, April 24, the official announcement by Princess Caroline and Tatiana's mother was released:

"HRH Princess of Hanover and Mrs. Vera Santo Domingo are pleased to announce the birth of their grandson, Maximilian, Rainier, born April 19, 2018"

** Communiqué **

Beautiful combination of names, plus the tribute to the granddads!

Is this the first time P. Caroline released a statement including name of grand child?

Was Tatiana's grandfather named Maximilian?

Here is the obituary of her maternal grandfather. I found this frm the internet once i was searching for more info abt tati's family

Attachments

• rechulski fam 1.jpg
    rechulski fam 1.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 289
Yes it is. I've reposted links to the two statements yesterday (see on the previous page of this thread), and back then only the gender but no names were released.

Thank you, iceflower. I will pretend India is a nickname and she has a full name that's something like Caroline Julia Fernanda :D:D:D

I love Maximilian as well but what can you do! It's their choice. Love the nod to Rainier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom