Andrea Casiraghi, Tatiana & Family Current Events Part 16: March 2015 - December 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
These kids both have the features of a their mother, but Sasha has a lot of Andrea’s expressions and often calls forth young Andrea of the same age. India is a little Tatiana, it’s true.

India is so pretty! I agree that she looks a lot like her mother. Always nice to see her and her brother.

Their outfits are awesome, India's red boots and blue ribbon especially. :D

They look like the coolest parents ever.

Wasn't it Mayfair?
I always thought it was around Notting Hill/Kensington area. That's certainly where Sasha's school is and the architecture in the photos is typical of the neighbourhood.

I love the pics of them as a family, taking their adorable cuties to school, awww... :flowers:

:previous:

Thank you for your kind words and I didn't take it as criticism - don't worry!! :flowers: As said before I don't know about the correct dates, the following fotos for example (including Tatiana's mother) are dated December 29, but as they were added at night, I rather think they are from yesterday, December 28:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

That's so cool. I've never noticed her mama before. The famous previously unseen Vera (to me at least). It's nice to put a face to the name.

Tatiana Santo Domingo at a dinner to her friend Eugenie Niarchos for the latest Jewelry collection in New York

http://media.vogue.com/r/h_1600,w_1240/2016/11/02/07-tatiana-bettina-santo-domingo.jpg

That is her cousin Bettina Santo Domingo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, she looks ready to pop! I wonder if she & Andrea will be able to make it to Prince Christian's wedding???

Definitely not; plane travels are not so safe for a woman in such an advanced pregnancy.

I keep wondering what business plan Andrea is putting together? The reason he wanted an MBA? Is he going to market his own line of cigarettes? ?

I keep wondering what business plan Andrea is putting together? The reason he wanted an MBA? Is he going to market his own line of cigarettes? ?

Isn't he in luxury property management, in London and Monaco, among other things? :flowers:

Isn't he in luxury property management, in London and Monaco, among other things? :flowers:

oh god no, Andrea is a gemini! He would never do something he isn't passionate about! Trust me, whatever business he engages in, it will be something from the heart! Whether cigarettes or skateboards, or yachts or beach gear? :lol:

I did read he was envolved in a real estate project a while back. I think it was called Petite Afrique.
It must be somewhere in these threads.

At 34 and a soon-to-be-father of three, isn't he a bit OLD for public skate-boarding???

at least he's getting exercise. :lol:
I was thinking there is rarely a photo of him without a cigarette.

If only he felt too old and too fatherly for smoking.

Skake-boarding is perhaps Andreas' exercise of choice and I find it commendable.
To scate-board anywhere other than a public space, I think, would be near impossible. The concreted fairways of the city are perfect.

The baby could be born anytime soon, could it?

oh god no, Andrea is a gemini! He would never do something he isn't passionate about! Trust me, whatever business he engages in, it will be something from the heart! Whether cigarettes or skateboards, or yachts or beach gear? :lol:

https://www.wealthx.com/featured/2015/the-monaco-royals-transforming-monte-carlos-skyline/

It was this article. For their profile, I find that the Casiraghis, especially Andrea, have managed to stay very discreet. If they're like that with their private lives, I can imagine they'd guard the privacy of their business and their clients even more zealously.

Congratulations to the family; looking forward to finding out the name ?

As in the case of Pierre and Beatrice's child I doubt that Andrea and Tatiana's child was born already.
There is no paper information and no announcement from the happy grandmothers yet

But she is due any day now, isn't she?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom