Andrea Casiraghi, Tatiana & Family Current Events Part 15: April 2010 - February 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WHY all of you are so obsesed about andrea and tatiana not being togheter¿?¿?¿

She attended Albert and Charlene wedding just 3MONTHS AGO. She appeared with him and arrived with him at the wedding and she was sitting at the wedding with Beatrice Borromeo and Alex Dellal, so... it's possible that in the last 3 months something happened, but, stop speculating about these stuff.... even charlotte and alex appears in some events in the same photos togheter and sometimes she goes on her own to some events and sometimes we don't see them togheter in weeks or months! and doesn't mean they are not togheter!!!!!!!!!!!

so, if they not appeared togheter at the Maxim event is not about any particular reason!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I say.
Are you a fan of Tatiana?
Calm down, it's just a theory. Can't we debate about that?
So what if she was with him at wedding?
What would happen if she didn't appear by his side? He would have caught more attention than his uncle. That they went together doesn't mean they are actually together. He needed a date to enter with. He went with her.
Plus, if they were in the same event like this last one, why aren't there any pics of them together?

Thanks for the pics iceflower, he looks really good! very handsome!

hahaha I'm calm, it's my opinion, and it's because I'm on this site for a few years and since they are togheter, everybody want to separate them!!!!!!! or seems to want it! why?¿?¿?¿

I think this is the third or the fourth time that I write something because I'm usually a reader, just to have a good time.

I don't understant why it's needed a photo, or a prhoto in a loving situation, etc. It's true that even they arrived togheter at the wedding doesn't mean they are a couple, but, seems that all the Casiraghi's arrived with their couples and during the wedding, Beatrice, Alex and Tatiana sit down togheter behind the Casiraghis. I think it would be weird, all this situation, if they weren't togheter at this time.

hahaha, and no, I'm not a fan, in fact, I don't like her too much. and make sure I am not saying they are officially togheter, could be they are not, of course!!!!

hahaha I'm calm, it's my opinion, and it's because I'm on this site for a few years and since they are togheter, everybody want to separate them!!!!!!! or seems to want it! why?¿?¿?¿

I think this is the third or the fourth time that I write something because I'm usually a reader, just to have a good time.

I don't understant why it's needed a photo, or a prhoto in a loving situation, etc. It's true that even they arrived togheter at the wedding doesn't mean they are a couple, but, seems that all the Casiraghi's arrived with their couples and during the wedding, Beatrice, Alex and Tatiana sit down togheter behind the Casiraghis. I think it would be weird, all this situation, if they weren't togheter at this time.

hahaha, and no, I'm not a fan, in fact, I don't like her too much. and make sure I am not saying they are officially togheter, could be they are not, of course!!!!

LOL ok.
Well, I think people (me included) watch that there's something off with them. I don't know exactly how to point it out with my finger, but maybe we are wrong, who knows?
As long as they both are happy, together or not, i think we are all fine LOL.
Have a nice day! ;)

Thank you!!

Pic 3 is very intrusive: are paps into the shop with Andrea??

^^ not into the shop but definetely at the door :whistling: It is incredible how photographers don't know their limits. They don't even try to hide or at least keep a certain distance anymore :ohmy: they just photograph you in your face:sad: But Andrea seemed to handle it with humour:)

Thanks for the new pics!
He is looking good. I like that he handles the situation with humor. :)

Yes, he seems to have a great sense of humour. According to me, he can because he succeeds in avoiding paparazzis in his every day life. He's not as followed as his sister, he's more discreet, as his brother is.

I love his style! Plus, he's handsome!

I hate the cig too. I wish he could leave it!
Must be so uncomfortable to have those paps with the camera on your face.

He also wrote "tout" but then wrote the "s" over the "t".
He is so cute. Even in the pics he looks cute!

Last edited:
But he is fluent in french, isn't he?

Everyone can have a mistake, but for someone brought up un french schools it's a big shame...

I don't know, it's not like he had the biggest mistakes of all.
I think he was being nice and probably nervous, what could he write?

Plus, he speaks several languages and it gets complicated for one to write well. French is not too easy to write.

Yeah, french is not easy to write. I remember my french classes on school, it was problably the only language that to speak is easier than to write. And that's in part due to not pronouncing the last letter in the word, that is exactly the thing in which Andrea failed. But still, as LovelyKate said, he was brought up in french schools and I assume french is his mother tongue, so it's a big shame

Btw, what is larueducac about?

Last edited:
Sorry to be in the minority here, but how many people must exist, which french is their mother tongue, and don't write it well?
I highly doubt every french person can write prefectly.

I don't think Andrea is an idiot just because he wrote radieu instead of radieux.

Laruedubac is a site about spectacles, music, cuisine, a little bit of everything.
There are pics of Albert there too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone can have a mistake, but for someone brought up un french schools it's a big shame...

It´s not that serious. Many people make orthographic mistakes in their language. I know doctors who write an S when they should write a C in my language. It has nothing to do with intelligence, education, not it is a shame because he was educated in French. They have the ability for some issues but not for writting. It is very common.
At least we know he speaks more than one language, probably three, which is very praiseworthy.

Well if you are brought up in a French speaking country and educated at French schools I would not imagine writing the language should be too difficult, although everyone makes mistakes regardless of the language we speak. I think we are all too used to spell checks on our computers.

I still don't understand the big fuss because he made a mistake writing a word.
Again, not everybody writes perfectly, it doesn't matter if it's your mother tongue and if you are educated in that country. Nobody is perfect.

Do people here in this forum write without any mistake in their own languages, being their mother tongue and being brought up in schools with your mother tongue, I wonder?

^^^^^
I think that is what I was pointing out, we all make mistakes even in our own native languages

^^^^^
I think that is what I was pointing out, we all make mistakes even in our own native languages

Oups, sorry. My bad.
I guess that happens when i don't speak my mother tongue.

Now i'm dizzy :ROFLMAO:

^^^^^
Yepp. I didn't wanna make a discussion out of my question asking if he is fluent in french. :whistling:
And I also think he could have been nervous and not sure what to write.

^^^^^

Of course we do, you're totally right! And so are the other ones who share your opinion.
But as Andrea is concerned, it's a big shame because we can see TWO mistakes (tous/tout is not clear) in ONE sentence. He's not anybody, he's Andrea Casiraghi. He received a very good education (far better than most of the french people), and I'm sure that if Princess Caroline has seen these mistakes, she must have called him immediatly.
So yes, I repeat it: when you're not able to write correctly a few words which are going to be published, it's a shame. There is no excuse for it. Even if he's not a public person, as Prince Albert II's nephew, he has to show the exemple. And if he makes some mistakes in private letters, that's not our problem. But this "text" was supposed to be published, he sould have been more careful.
This said, this doesn't make him someone bad! ;)

Because he is the son of Princess Caroline he can't make a mistake?
It doesn't matter if he received a very good education, that doesn't guarantee that he is not going to make a mistake. For his disgrace, he did in a public paper. Now everybody says it's a big shame. Poor boy.

Not considering the «I love RueduBac», Andrea made 1 1/2 mistake in a sentence of 7 words. Well spelling is obviously not his forte if I may say (hihih). I didn't count 2 because he corrected from «tout» to «tous» . And for all his fans pleading that French is so difficult etc...well we're just talking about a simple adjective here and about a person quite fluent in French.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom