Andrea Casiraghi, Tatiana & Family Current Events Part 15: April 2010 - February 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that Andy should prepare himself for running dad´s bussiness. He will not certainly be the next prince of Monaco. Albert is getting married with Charlene soon so they will have their own princes/princesses, so it does not have sense for Andy to direct their professional interests towards that direction...Stephano was a successfull bussiness man and from what I know, when he died his brother took care of his enterprises. Maybe it is time for Stephano´s children to do it...

I disagree....we still don't know. Just because PA and Charlene WANT Children, doesn't mean They WILL have children. Pierre's kinda already imigrating towards the role of taking over for their father. Andy needs to be READY if PA/Charlene Don't have children, but for the time being, can pursue his own interests. I see him perhaps, if PA/Charlene have children, perhaps being an foreign ambassador to Monaco to some country somewhere for a while.

^Yeah...i don't know what is he thinking about his future.
The Casiraghis' enterprises seems more like will be run by Pierre. You know, he studied or at least has a certain knowleadge about economics, and i read somewhere in this forum that he will take part in it.
I would like to see Andrea getting involved in Monaco's political issues. After all, he studied for that.
He said in his Hola interview that he is indeed involved with it. Maybe he doesn't want to show himself up to the public, and do his things door inside.
Precisely....:flowers:

Only time will tell what will really happen

What Casiraghi "enterprises" are out there to be run - what sort of business was Stephano and/or family responsible for?

Besides Engeco, which Pierre owns now, there is Monacair, the helicopter charter that Stefano founded in the 80s. There are other businesses too. Refer to "the Casiraghi enterprises" on my website.

Andrea has studied politics and diplomacy at the graduate level, and it was Pierre who studied economics and management of businesses. I think Andrea will pursue diplomatic/humanitarian career as befitting the heir of his princess mother. He probably will leave the businesses of their father to Pierre. But who knows, he might surprise us. Well, he probably will surprise us, whatever he does. :flowers:

I disagree....we still don't know. Just because PA and Charlene WANT Children, doesn't mean They WILL have children. Pierre's kinda already imigrating towards the role of taking over for their father. Andy needs to be READY if PA/Charlene Don't have children, but for the time being, can pursue his own interests. I see him perhaps, if PA/Charlene have children, perhaps being an foreign ambassador to Monaco to some country somewhere for a while.

Precisely....:flowers:

Only time will tell what will really happen

I don´t think there is any reason for Albert n Char not to have family; at least one child who will obviuosly be the heir. Now, there is still the possibility for Caro´s kids to occupy secondary positions in MOnaco`s political scene. But, we cannot forget that Albert has already his own kids...Alexander and that girl. Even if they are not allowed to inherit Albert´s sovereign position in the future, they can perfeclty claim for those secondary positions; PA certainly loves deeply his nephews n nieces but he will have to priorize his own descendants...

Alexandre and Jazmin can claims positions in Monaco? I don't think so. They are out of the line of succesion, they can't do it.
Of course Albert can have kids and it's obvious he'll priorize his rights over his nephews and nieces! I think what Thtregoddess11 is trying to say is that we don't have to get surprised if Albert doesn't have kids...he is and old man, maybe he doesn't feel like having kids and being a father...
But, that's an option. He might want to be a dad and want to have kids. But i think we that don't have to take his engagement as "OMG, they are going to have kids" but "OMG, he finally settle down and will give Monaco the Princess it deserves"

I don´t think there is any reason for Albert n Char not to have family; at least one child who will obviuosly be the heir. Now, there is still the possibility for Caro´s kids to occupy secondary positions in MOnaco`s political scene. But, we cannot forget that Albert has already his own kids...Alexander and that girl. Even if they are not allowed to inherit Albert´s sovereign position in the future, they can perfeclty claim for those secondary positions; PA certainly loves deeply his nephews n nieces but he will have to priorize his own descendants...

Alexandre and Jazmin can claims positions in Monaco? I don't think so. They are out of the line of succesion, they can't do it.
Of course Albert can have kids and it's obvious he'll priorize his rights over his nephews and nieces! I think what Thtregoddess11 is trying to say is that we don't have to get surprised if Albert doesn't have kids...he is and old man, maybe he doesn't feel like having kids and being a father...
But, that's an option. He might want to be a dad and want to have kids. But i think we that don't have to take his engagement as "OMG, they are going to have kids" but "OMG, he finally settle down and will give Monaco the Princess it deserves"

Bingo....Nat...exactly. another thing...we don't know if medically for whatever reason IF either PA or Charlene can physically HAVE children, if they wanted to. Besides, he already has two-an 18 year old and a 7 year old, and Monaco would just pass to his sisters' families.

Jazmin and Alexandre are out-of-wedlock children, and not heirs to the principality. So, unless he were to break the engagement to Charlene and marry one of their mothers in order to legitimize the child, they have no line to succession to the throne...isn't going to happen. Charlene isn't getting any younger (if she plans to carry a child), so I hope they are doing whatever testing needs to be performed to see if they can have children. If they choose to adopt, I cannot imagine either mother of his children giving up custody, so they'd have to adopt outside the family. Of course, there are also fertility procedures which can either harvest Charlene's eggs, or use donor eggs or sperm, if necessary....sorry to get so technical, but I know someone older who went thru this, and was successful, thank God.

I would like to see him in a party. Or walking Daphne. Or outside his job. Or somewhere! We haven't had news of him since the Rose Ball!

I would like to see him in a party. Or walking Daphne. Or outside his job. Or somewhere! We haven't had news of him since the Rose Ball!

DITTO - I miss seeing Andrea having a relaxed, good time.....such a void of pictures and news almost makes you worry! We know, however, he's quite busy with his internship and other duties - not sure if he was at the Vogue Masquerade Ball w/Charlotte, Tatiana, and others....

DITTO - I miss seeing Andrea having a relaxed, good time.....such a void of pictures and news almost makes you worry! We know, however, he's quite busy with his internship and other duties - not sure if he was at the Vogue Masquerade Ball w/Charlotte, Tatiana, and others....

Agreed. Seriously.

I was wondering is Andrea still going out with Tatiana? I haven't seen them together in a long time.

I was wondering is Andrea still going out with Tatiana? I haven't seen them together in a long time.

I believe they're still together..cuz if they broke up, we'd hear it within a week. Wouldn't be a secret for too long.

^^ Well, actually, I don't know. The media seems to have lost the interest on him. And he and Tatiana seem to live a bit apart: she's alway with Eugenie and that crowd, we don't see her with Andrea for ages

And, ever since that infamous smooch w/the random girl last summer, they've been photographed less and less - yes, she's been w/him at a few things, but not the volume of events and sightings we're used to. So, it's possible that they are just growing in different directions - he's (maybe) more serious about his work, charitable efforts, etc, and she's stuck partying w/the socialites (Eugenie, Margherita, etc); even Charlotte isn't with her as much (although, she's busy w/her riding and dating Alex).

And, ever since that infamous smooch w/the random girl last summer, they've been photographed less and less - yes, she's been w/him at a few things, but not the volume of events and sightings we're used to. So, it's possible that they are just growing in different directions - he's (maybe) more serious about his work, charitable efforts, etc, and she's stuck partying w/the socialites (Eugenie, Margherita, etc); even Charlotte isn't with her as much (although, she's busy w/her riding and dating Alex).
I've been thinking about this too. Maybe they are not in the best period of their relationship (if they are still dating) as they were in 2005-2006.
But i miss him so much! We get news of his siblings often, even little Alexandra, but him...the media isn't interested in him anymore, like before, when he used to be "the hot" brother. Now that Pierre is "hotter" they pay more attention to him.
It's good for Andy because he clearly doesn't like cameras, but bad for us that want to see him again!:ermm:

^Mmmm...it could be. I didn't pay attention to it.
But if he was at the masquerade, there would be another picture of him, posing with Char or Tatiana. But yes, it sort of looks like it could be him.

I wondered about it too, but then the last time we had pap pics of him in Paris he was walking their dog, so....... maybe he got custody of the dog.... nah, I'm just kidding. I'm sure they are still 'together.' It's just like Nat Cox said (after your post): The paps just don't trail them as much. It makes sense. There isn't so much interest in Andrea and Tatiana, I guess, and interest = money. Pierre and Bea are way more photogenic which makes them a cash cow, that's for sure.

In this picture http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/5572/30seps1.jpg
The guy behind Charlotte ......... could be Andrea?:huh:

I think that might actually be him. It looks like his kind of outfit. And if he was there, the odds of him posing for a photo are slim because, as has been mentioned, he doesn't seem to like the cameras. If he was there I'm sure he enjoyed wearing a mask and being relatively anonymous!

^ Thanks so much for the link. They look cute together!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks - well, now we know for sure that they are still seeing each other; he, of course, looks annoyed, but I agree with you, Natalie, that Tatiana is striking a very "Eugenie" pose....

:flowers: Thanks for the pictures, Natalie - he looks ok, and it's interesting to see how he's been wearing his hair since it was buzzed. I'm not into the whole biker look, so the black leather jacket can go....:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
^ haha Nathalie you are so funny! :ROFLMAO: He looks better in those pics, not quite his old self, but still better. I will always like him...not matter how he looks :heart:

He looks great, all clean cut, and with pretty hair. hehe ;) Tats is just trying to be all sexy diva! haha I had a feeling that was him sneaking in behind Char. Sly dog, using his sister as a cover to slip into the party *almost* unnoticed. :)

He looks great but he's going bald :ohmy:

He should to shave your head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom