Andrea Casiraghi, Tatiana & Family Current Events Part 15: April 2010 - February 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tatiana's dress: i love the link between two those colours!

Yikes! I don't like that dress at all. Who knew Andrea is now a prince? :whistling:

Yikes! I don't like that dress at all. Who knew Andrea is now a prince? :whistling:
But he's not a Prince! He's Mr. Casiraghi with his wife Mrs. Casiraghi. And even if they were Prince and Princess I would not expect them to don suit, tie and high heels for at the beach. Personally, I have no problem with their relaxed look, although yellow is not exactly my favourite colour.

But he's not a Prince! He's Mr. Casiraghi with his wife Mrs. Casiraghi. And even if they were Prince and Princess I would not expect them to don suit, tie and high heels for at the beach. Personally, I have no problem with their relaxed look, although yellow is not exactly my favourite colour.

I know that, but apparently that website doesn't.

'She was with her ​​husband, Prince Andrea of Monaco Casighari,'

I know that, but apparently that website doesn't.

'She was with her ​​husband, Prince Andrea of Monaco Casighari,'
Sorry, I should have read more carefully:flowers:

That title is really :bang::eek:

Who cares if some magazine doesn't know Andrea's title? We know it, that is the most important thing. We know that he is mr Casiraghi. The magazines make mistakes, so what.

Who cares if some magazine doesn't know Andrea's title? We know it, that is the most important thing. We know that he is mr Casiraghi. The magazines make mistakes, so what.

It's sloppy journalism.

Interesting to see Andrea has remained a close friend with Alex Dellal, but it must seem slightly strange for Alex holidaying with his wife on a yacht he previously spent several holidays with Charlotte and family. How quickly their lives have moved on.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Interesting to see Andrea has remained a close friend with Alex Dellal, but it must seem slightly strange for Alex holidaying with his wife on a yacht he previously spent several holidays with Charlotte and family. How quickly their lives have moved on.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app
Yes it' strange but dellal was even seen along with charlotte and gad on the pacha ahead of andrea's wedding

Yes it' strange but dellal was even seen along with charlotte and gad on the pacha ahead of andrea's wedding

They may just be friends easily now. Their relationship might have just run its course and no hard feelings.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Yes I think that too... Maybe they had become friends and no more lovers... Godd for them

Alex is a childhood friend of Tatiana and very much part of the set. It's only normal that Tatiana and Andrea invite him to spend holidays with him.

sacha is a cutie, what a handsome boy! he looks a lot like andrea.

Tatiana does not look too pleased with the cameras in picture 2!

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Lovely pictures. Both Tatiana and Andrea appear to be attentive loving parents.

Ihihih... Little Sasha looks so cute with his sunglasses... Sasha rules!!!
:D :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Little Sacha is soooooo cute and lovely :wub:
Baby Sacha is really seems like to his father Andrea's infancy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom