Andrea Casiraghi, Tatiana & Family Current Events Part 15: April 2010 - February 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrea and Tatiana attended the 'The strange city' exhibition dinner by Ilya and Emilia Kabakov at Monumenta 2014 to benefit the 'Naked Heart Foundation' held at the Grand Palais in Paris on May 13:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** gettyimages gallery **

ok ok ok, I will be KILLED by all other Posters now.... but, hey, she really gained back a wonderful figure, why the hell is she always Dressing in tents?
BYe Bine

Because she obviously loves her tents. At least I dress for myself, not for the others. Maybe she does so too.
Very nice photos of the small family at the beach.

ok ok ok, I will be KILLED by all other Posters now.... but, hey, she really gained back a wonderful figure, why the hell is she always Dressing in tents?
BYe Bine

:D

Her style is bohemian: long flowy things. I am not a fan of it either and wish she would dress in more structured outfits, but hey, it's HER style.

To me she's a ordinary girl with a very ordianry look but she should "flatter" herself a little bit more.... But I've always loved her being discreet and looking as "the next door" girl

I always had such a crush on Andrea. My first and so far only "royal" crush. What a good-looking family!

I had no idea that Princess Caroline's children are so scattered in different places, I hope they do still spend time together. My brother & I lived in the same city for years and I never saw him, so ... I have no idea how to finish this sentence! Haha. ::Blush:: !

Capri. I think both Andrea and Pierre are at the World Cup. They must have left right after the baptism.

I'm not a baby expert, but shouldn't Sasha be wearing sun glasses or a hat in the sun? Andrea is wearing sunglasses.

Capri.
I'm not a baby expert, but shouldn't Sasha be wearing sun glasses or a hat in the sun? Andrea is wearing sunglasses.

I had exactly the same thought, A baby so blond, fully under the tropical sun, without any protection!!!!

Oh, such a cute blond little man! He seems to have inherited his father's colors and facial expression. As for Tatiana, I don't think her body got back in shape after the pregnancy. Some women take longer than 9 months to recover, others less. It's difficult to know how her body looked before, since she has always worn those long, flowy, structure-less (is this a word? :p ) dresses.

Sasha looks so much like his father, how cute is that!!!

Tatiana looks amazing to me, I never got pregnant and I wish I was like her.

Thanks lazuli!

The kid looks a lot like Stefano in the 1st picture.

Andrea and Tatiana were also at the Colombia vs Uruguay game.
i saw pictures on newscom but i cant link them

The kid is very sweet and cute!! He looks like Andrea so much! I am sure he is going to be a handsome guy growing up!

Sasha reminds me of Pierre's baby photos, shape of the head that's big and blonde and the big eyes!

Sasha is a beautiful little boy. Lovely to see how big he is getting.

Andrea and Tatiana along with P. Albert in Brasil to watch the match between France and Germany

Del sol de Ipanema a Maracaná: Andrea Casiraghi y Tatiana Santo Domingo, días de relax en Brasil

http://Ipanema a Maracaná: Andrea Casiraghi y Tatiana Santo Domingo, días de relax en Brasil

" The World Cup in Brazil continues its course and last Friday featured two luxury spectators. Andrea Casiraghi and Tatiana Santo Domingo occupied a privileged stage of the iconic Maracana stadium to watch the match played by the French and German selections. The eldest son of Caroline of Monaco suffered until the last minute with the performance of the French national team and was not happy with the result, judging by his face. Germany went to the semifinals, France said goodbye to its dream and Andrea accepted defeat with great sportsmanship. Tatiana, meanwhile, showed less passion for the game. True to her style, the entrepreneur wore a black shirt with a tribal motifs and original sunglasses. Andrea wore more formal with a suit jacket and bright purple shoes.
But Andrea and Tatiana were not the only members of the Princely Family of Monaco present at Maracana. Albert of Monaco also didn't miss the game. The sovereign was accompanied by Najat Vallaud-Belkacem, Minister of Women's Rights, Urban Development, Youth and Sports of France. After the defeat of the French team, Albert of Monaco went to his nephew trying to encourage and a strong handshake occurred between them.
Two weeks ago, Andrea and Tatiana attended the opening of the Yacht Club de Monaco with the rest of the Grimaldi family celebrated a day after the christening of Rapahel, the first son of Charlotte Casiraghi and Gad Elmaleh. After attending his official and family commitments, the couple headed to Brazil with their son Sasha, who turned a year old last March. During their staying in Rio de Janeiro, Andrea and Tatiana also enjoyed a few days of sun on Ipanema beach with their child. ( ... ) "

I hope i'm not breaking any copywright laws with these translation... If soi, please feel free to delete it!!!

Last edited:
Oh, such a cute blond little man! He seems to have inherited his father's colors and facial expression. As for Tatiana, I don't think her body got back in shape after the pregnancy. Some women take longer than 9 months to recover, others less. It's difficult to know how her body looked before, since she has always worn those long, flowy, structure-less (is this a word? :p ) dresses.

She looks perfectly healthy and normal to me. We're used to seeing unnaturally thin bodies in media, and many of us forget that a body like Tatiana's is much more typical and real.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

:previous: ITA! Tatiana has always had a very normal body type IMO :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom