Andrea Casiraghi Current Events Part 13 : Jan.2008 - Sept.2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tbhrc

Majesty
City
*Ruhrgebiet*
Country
Germany
Welcome to Part 13 of the thread to discuss the current events of Andrea Casiraghi. You can find the old thread here: Andrea Casiraghi Current Events Part 12
Please have a look at the
  • Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
  • Pics of Andrea attending an event with family members don't belong to this thread but to the specific threads made for that event or to the Family Current Events Threads. Posts about that made in this thread will be deleted.
Happy Posting!

I thought Andrea looked so dashing and debonair until I saw the cigarette in his hand.

Stellad

Tatiana's father is always so creepy. Tatiana and Andrea look either tired or miserably, or miserably tired. The jet-setting might be catching up to them. Yes, indeed, jet lag might be the culprit here. Jet lag quite sucks.

Andrea Casiraghi and Colombian girlfriend Tatiana Santodomingo attended the wedding festivities of her joungest uncle Andres Santodomingo Davila and his girlfriend Lauren Davis International model and editor of Vogue USA The wedding in Cartagena de Indias and the private island Baru lasted four days with the asistant of the international jet set including Chelsea Clinton

Gallery

Nice pics from Mediumphoto
At the wedding
MediumPhoto (58 pics)
Andrea and Tatiana in Cartagena
MediumPhoto (40 pics)

Last edited:
Nice pics from Mediumphoto
At the wedding
MediumPhoto (58 pics)
Andrea and Tatiana in Cartagena
MediumPhoto (40 pics)

The gowns in the wedding photos look fantastic on everyone. Great photos!
Andrea does look very sophisticated except for the smoking. He still looks a bit to thin.

I think both of them look rather drained, tired or jet lagged or something.
I don't understand the comments about his smoking. He is nearly always photographed smoking, more often than not. Why is it now a problem? I mean, besides personal feelings about smoking....... :confused:

I don't like cigarettes at all,but with this family, I am used to seeing it, so it doesn't bother me.... :D

He looks great in those pics at the yacht! And I think I like Tatiana's dress (this must be the first time, that's why I'm not sure...)

Andrea looks handsome in the White and black tux and this is the presttiest I think Tatiana has ever looked. It seemed like a fun and romantic wedding. I think Lauren's gown was gorgeous!

Lauren Davis' dress is beautiful! One of my favorites. I agree. That is the prettiest I have seen Tatiana!

Congratulations to Lauren and Andres. I think Andrea and Tatiana look great - especially at the wedding, but on the yacht, Andrea looks quite good! Yes, still thin, but he looks so happy and healthier than we've seen him lately. Many of Tatiana's dress choices are quite nice, especially the colors - go quite well w/her skin tone. Glad they all seem to be having a great time.

I voted, but there are sooo many other attractive pictures they could have used - sometimes, I wonder if they find an unflattering picture on purpose!

Andrea just looks unattractive lately...skinny, sweaty and unhealthy. That's just my opinion about the way he looks. I wish it were different. I really like the guy but he's obviously going through some life changes and seems to be in a rut of unhealthy living.

I could not vote for Andrea either. I like him of course. I mean, duh. :doh: But most attractive, next to George Clooney, and Iñaki Urdangarin?? :nonono:

i may be sick, but i find him hotter than George Clooney:eek:. But it's just because I like that boho-weird look of him. Even though he used to be so much prettier than he is right now and Pierre used to be much uglier than he is now. Right now, Pierre is the hotter and most beautiful one:wub:

^ I agree with everything!!!

yes, he is looking really thin lately, but he looked healthier at Tatiana's uncle wedding. Maybe he's on a diet or something:rolleyes:

4 February 2008 - New York, NY - JOIE/SERGE AZRIA hosts a party to celebrate Fashion Week held at the Rose Bar, The Gramercy Hotel

With Theodora Richards (daughter of Keith Richards, from Rolling Stones)
http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/4641/36ux7.bmp

she is the model and he looks alot better than her. she is trying to pose and look good and he is just standing there normal. its funny

Based on this picture, his time in Brazil was good for him. He looks happy and relaxed....albeit, unshaven:bang:, but, he still looks great!:wub:

I agree! He needs to gain 10 pounds. He is way too thin.

The March Issue of Vogue (Drew Barrymore on cover) features an article entitled, "And the Bride Wore Ricci" about Lauren Davis' wedding. There are several cute pics of Tatiana.....but none (and I mean NONE) where Andrea is shown as attending as a guest?!:ohmy:They show other guests, including Eugenie, Margharetta, etc, but none one of Andrea - strange....

She still within the group, Misollini and Niarchos there. Maybe sometimes they need space. But yeah, we've seen Charlotte alone but not Andrea.:rolleyes: but Andrea did arrive alone to meet up his family few months ago..

Hello LaViollette,
let's hope that Andrea's problems are just life changes, after all we all go through life crises sometimes... The real problem is that drugs usually run free in the high circles, and quite honestly i think Andrea's problem is too much free time in his hands, too less serious responsabilities, and we all know that boredom combined a sense of impunity can very easily lead to " substances " abuse ( and yes i mean alcohol and drugs... )
Kisses...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom