Andrea Casiraghi Current Events Part 13 : Jan.2008 - Sept.2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pierre looks healthier, Keira, both physically and psychollogically.

Andrea´s girlfriend seems to be happy with him, but if I were his mom, I would take him to the doctor for a check up. He is already 24, but children sometimes need their parents in adulthood. Look at the cases of Britney Spears and poor Heath Ledger.

Last edited:
Pierre looks healthier, Keira, both physically and psychollogically.

Andrea´s girlfriend seems to be happy with him, but if I were his mom, I would take him to the doctor for a check up. He is already 24, but children sometimes need their parents in adulthood. Look at the cases of Britney Spears and poor Heath Ledger.

Agreed; your family are always the ones that rally round and look after you in times of need; no matter what age you are. Andrea isn't married yet, and doesn't have a family of his own, so it is natural that his mother et al provide the support in times of need.

I think that there may be a problem, and the family is probably already taking care of it. No one can deny that Andrea looks terrible, so his family and friends might already be taking care of him appropriety and privately.

Not to even mention that he has been frolocking in South America and Africa, where getting a disease harmful to your immune system (or worse) are able to be caught on every table, coffe mug, or street pole.

I've been in hospitals often enough to notice some sort of a problem (as everyone has said), and I would think that Princess Caroline, Prince Ernst, Prince Albert, or even Charlotte, Pierre, or Tatiana would notice a problem in someone as close to them as Andrea sooner than we in the public would. :flowers: Don't you agree? And if there reallly is some sort of medical problem, why would it not be alright for him to act as normally as possible?

^You are right, of course, but I think that quite a lot of the people are hinting that Andrea's problem is the lack of... guidance from someone more experienced at life, rather than a problem that needs to be treated by doctors. I know if you look at the recent pictures you might think he has some disease or illness in a medical sense, but if you follow him more closely, you will see it's not a very sudden thing, really. His looks have been falling for nearly two years now, and it generally looks to me like the problem is with him not knowing what to do with himself, rather than medical condition. Purely my opinion, of course.

Why everynone thinks Andrea is in trouble. Were any news about him being in trouble? I don't remember. How come it's possible to look at pic and tell someone is in trouble. He has a stable girlfriend, if I'm correct, he goes to school in N.Y. so... where is problem? Or maybe I'm missing something.

Why everynone thinks Andrea is in trouble. Were any news about him being in trouble? I don't remember. How come it's possible to look at pic and tell someone is in trouble. He has a stable girlfriend, if I'm correct, he goes to school in N.Y. so... where is problem? Or maybe I'm missing something.

everyone is just saying that he looks unhealthy. :flowers:

the changes that Andrea has undergone with his appearance in the past year alone is startling.......i went looking at pictures of him in 2006 and he looked okay. 2007 rolled around and their was change in his face a slight one but one that you can notice.. This year 2008 I have looked at pictures and his appearance has rapidly changed. I always thought that he was a beatiful man but now with all these changes in his appearance it is like he is another person entirely.... I just hope that he is not ill and that he will fill out again.. And return to that gorgeous man that he was and still is!

Please read

Andrea Casiraghi's current events thread is now reopened. Please keep in mind the TRF Rules and the Zero Tolerance Policy when posting. This means that you have to substantiate your opinions with facts. In other words, posts containing unsubstantiated allegations, conjectures, innuendos, speculation, gossip, etc about any aspect of Andrea's life and/or lifestyle will be deleted at the moderators' discretion.

The Monaco Forum Moderating Team

If I ever see Andrea in the streets, I will inject him with some Crisco.

If I ever see Andrea in the streets, I will inject him with some Crisco.
:ROFLMAO:You're too funny Oxygen.:ROFLMAO: Tell you what, I'll hold him down while you do the deed.

Anyway, at least his outfit seems to be a lot more "normal" looking then at the Dolce and Gabbana event.

Last edited:
he was there with charlotte so!!! {Deleted specuation}

Last edited by a moderator:
Poor Andrea he looks as miserable as he can be! Opposites of you Oxygen i hope i'll never meet him in a street somewhere... he'd scared me to death; he looks like a gohst. I really think he should find a purpose in life, somethingthat would drag him out of that circle of easy money ( and all that comes along with it ) he lives in, something he'd feel really comnfortable and fulfilled doing, wether it would be gardening, rulling monaco or writting poetry. As far as i know he played violin... maybe behind this " mal de vivre " theré's just an frustated musician...

I know she can't help it, but I see nothing pretty or nice looking about Tatiana, she might be a nice person but she is definitely lacking in the looks department.

I NOTICED HIS SIDE TEETH MISSING WHENEVER HE SMILE :ermm:

I think he looks upbeat in this picture:) - I cannot recall if it was an earlier thread here, or on the Worldroots site, but he had some minor accident on PACHA, and there are pictures of him w/out the side tooth - so, he must have a bridge, or something, that he wears. Maybe, however, it's just a bad shot.....

I noticed that teeth thing too. Did he just forget his bridge this day or something? That's not my idea of attractive, but whatever floats his boat.

is there another recent pic of andrea to show he is missing a tooth because that pic could just be the shadow.

Hard to believe that this is the guy who got me interested in modern royals in the first place. :ermm: Looks are fleeting and fades over time but Andrea's looks are fading at a phenomenally supersonic speed. He is such a genetically blessed person that it's all the more sad when he turns up on events looking like that--like somebody who just doesn't care about himself and how people see him. If I were a local from Monaco and the possible future sovereign of my country looks like that, I'd be really worried. Not because he doesn't look pretty, but because he looks like somebody who doesn't give a <removed crasss word ~ GT> about anything. I'm almost itching to give him a makeover...no, that wouldn't be enough, make it an overhaul.

Last edited by a moderator:
randomlyKeira

I could not quote your post, which I found unnecessarily aggressive.

I think my simpathy to the Grimaldi family and the Casiraghi trio are well documented in these forums.

Caroline has a busy life and it is possible sometimes the public notice something strange in a photo before she does.

Everywhere in this world there are both clean and dirty places, in Latin America as well as in Europe. :cool:

Last edited:
^^Sorry I never mean to sound aggressive or judgemental, it is just hard to convey emotions in text. I only meant to voice my opinions sympathetically, and sometimes a bit sarcastically. I have much sympathy for the Casiraghi's/Gramaldi's too, I promise. Sorry I offended you.

Andrea

Me too, I mean to voice my opinions sympathetically, and sometimes, in this case of Andrea, with the hope that his family has someone monitoring these forums and listens our worries, because I have read many times how these rich and busy ladies lack time to follow the lives of their already adult offspring. Many latin americans families are more prone to supervise the functioning of their young adults than other cultures.

No hard feelings, randomlyKeira. :)

Last edited:
Perhaps it is best to lay of Andrea and his appearance. It is quite obvious there is something amiss at the moment, and with out talking about what that may be, I think its best to stop being judgemental on how he looks.

i feel sad for andrea. he looked so healthy few years back. does having so much money, parties and all make this pretty boy like this? gosh..

girls, have you ever thought that he looks like that because he is a heavy smoker? As far as I know, he has been smoking since a very young age...I would say 15:ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom