Andrea Casiraghi Current Events Part 13 : Jan.2008 - Sept.2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Andrea was at US Open, he was sitting in R. Federer's box and watching his 1/4 match, Tatiana was with him (of course...), Anna Wintour was there too. He looked so handsome!

Alabaster Skies

:lol:o-m-g it's hard to think anyone could claim anyone of the Monaco clan could possibly be "losing" their looks. ha ha. This one is just at the age where they start coming into their own and start to be "better".

However, it's difficult for "anyone" to look good in just a beach towel, don't you think? Especially if they haven't had some sun for a while!! So, take heart pics will probably look better next time round and after that as well. it always does. :lol:

They know Roger Federer? Damn. I should have watched the game, LOL.

Can someone post :cool:the tennis match pics please! Thanks!:D

Couldn't find pix, but semis are today, so maybe they'll be there...

Other than her "creepy" :eek: father in the background, cool picture! Andres is her father's brother - for some strange reason, I thought Andres was HER brother.....:bang:.

Tati has a brother called Julio, just like their father's name. I don't know if he's older or younger cuz i can't remember Tati's age, but now he's 23.He studied in Swiss.

She still within the group, Misollini and Niarchos there. Maybe sometimes they need space. But yeah, we've seen Charlotte alone but not Andrea.:rolleyes: but Andrea did arrive alone to meet up his family few months ago..

Since Eugenie started dating Andrea Sabrier she's closer and closer to Tati and Andrea. I know Andrea S. is a good friend of Andrea C.

Last edited by a moderator:
He looks dashing in the latest pics!
LOL, that blog really dislikes Tatiana (can't blame them)!

Andrea is really looking cool. :)I can only hope he continues to keep his "old" look...

I def don't think Andrea is "too good" for Tatiana. Stupid tabloids always out to get the gfs.

Frankly, there is nothing cool about the ubiquitous cigarette on hand.

I def don't think Andrea is "too good" for Tatiana. Stupid tabloids always out to get the gfs.

Ugh, finally someone who agrees with me! I never understand why so many people (read: girls) have it out for Tatiana. Obviously Andrea doesn't think so seeing as how he's been with her for how long now? 3-4 years? They look so comfortable and happy with eachother. I think they're a cute couple.

I agree.

From what I have seen of these two, they have a very genuine relationship. The body language and how they interact in photos - candid ones too, speaks volumes. Yes the press can build you up and then tear you down, but I think these two are pretty solid in their relationship. It wouldn't surprise me if they announced and engagement within the next year or so.

Face wise, he's a good looking young man, but his body, in my opinion, looks like a wet noodle.

I'm glad he's out and about, but like you, wish not ALWAYS :bang:with a cig in hand......and, isn't he a little old to be skateboarding around?! :whistling:

^ Tony Hawk would disagree with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom