Andrea Casiraghi Current Events 9 : May 2006 - July 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
enchantednights said:
yeah it's okay not to look perfect and i guess it all comes down to whether you feel comfortable. because if you do then you can carry yourself well and with elegance.

nix what i said about the hair. i take it back. the lipstick just doesn't go with the dress either. red with shades of metallic blue/silver eh..but she seems to be fond of that color for her lips.

i think it's hard for tati and anyone who has naturally curly hair to keep it straight..because with my hair the bottom part gets curly again after about 10 min .... it makes a candy curl like tati's

louisgarrel said:
i think it's hard for tati and anyone who has naturally curly hair to keep it straight..because with my hair the bottom part gets curly again after about 10 min .... it makes a candy curl like tati's

yeah i know what you mean because it happens to me as well. though surprisingly last saturday i had it straight all night. i was pretty amazed. mine used to be so straight though when i was younger.

I don't like Andrea's glasses.
I hope that he did not wear those because he was in Cannes. :p

i'm on the fence with the eye wear..andrea has his own boho style ..

i can't wait to see more pics of them other canne events...i wonder if they will go to the Amfar party

They both look nice! I like Tati's dress. She does seem skinnier doesnt she?

I'm glad Andrea and gradually making more public appearances and getting compfortable with the camera. I feel like a few years ago he wouldnt have wanted to come to an event like this. Maybe his mom and uncle are grooming him for public life.

tbhrc said:
Bild/ S.Bauer

Andrea and Tatiana at the Maxim's in Paris. The attended a party of Princess Maria-Theresia of Thurn und Taxis.
I'll be brutally honest here, if I may ;)

For people in their early twenties, these two don't exactly display any originality or independence when it comes to doing things their parents wouldn't have done at that age.

What I mean is: they're twenty-something, a time to experiment, to find out who you are, and what do they do: they hang out with their elite-friends, friends their parents would surely approve of. And then, at Maxim's of all places! That's where Caroline, Stephanie and even Grace used to hang out in the old days! How boring to follow on the same old beaten path as your parents at that stage in life!

As boring as I've always deemed William of England, at least he chose among his friends (not to mention his girl friend!) some people who don't typically stem from the upper echelons of Euro-elites.

Andrea, you look like a boho wannabe, but please, follow up and live like one! Even if it's just for one year: Stuff the trust fund, go work at the copy store on the corner and rent a studio off of your own dime in a bad part of Paris! Or, take a one way to Costa Rica, live on the beach and hang out with the surfer community there for a bit. Take a surfboard, a bag of rice, and leave the gold card at your mom's. Trust me: a bag of rice will go a long long way. And Maxim's...and the elitist friends: trust me there, too, they'll be there when you decide to come back.

princess olga said:
I'll be brutally honest here, if I may ;)

For people in their early twenties, these two don't exactly display any originality or independence when it comes to doing things their parents wouldn't have done at that age.

What I mean is: they're twenty-something, a time to experiment, to find out who you are, and what do they do: they hang out with their elite-friends, friends their parents would surely approve of. And then, at Maxim's of all places! That's where Caroline, Stephanie and even Grace used to hang out in the old days! How boring to follow on the same old beaten path as your parents at that stage in life!

As boring as I've always deemed William of England, at least he chose among his friends (not to mention his girl friend!) some people who don't typically stem from the upper echelons of Euro-elites.

Andrea, you look like a boho wannabe, but please, follow up and live like one! Even if it's just for one year: Stuff the trust fund, go work at the copy store on the corner and rent a studio off of your own dime in a bad part of Paris! Or, take a one way to Costa Rica, live on the beach and hang out with the surfer community there for a bit. Take a surfboard, a bag of rice, and leave the gold card at your mom's. Trust me: a bag of rice will go a long long way. And Maxim's...and the elitist friends: trust me there, too, they'll be there when you decide to come back.

AHAH, it's really funny how these people can't sem to do anything right: I'm sure that if Andrea did as you suggested there would be an uproar of "he's wasting his life" "he should do something for his future" "he is just a rich spoilt kid", etc...It's true that we can never please everybody

Grace said:
AHAH, it's really funny how these people can't sem to do anything right: I'm sure that if Andrea did as you suggested there would be an uproar of "he's wasting his life" "he should do something for his future" "he is just a rich spoilt kid", etc...It's true that we can never please everybody
Huh? If he'd be living on the beach and do the surf bum thing living on a bag of rice, how would that be spoilt? It would be brave. It would be rather original. The uproar you so smugly predict, would certainly not come from me.
All I'm saying is, he has a lifetime to hang with friends his parents picked out, to go to Maxim's. But then again, there's a theory that says that people who are the eldest child in their family are wont to be the more traditional, the more responsible of the lot. Maybe that's true for this kid as well, I dunno. I don't know him at all. He should do as he pleases of course. But you have to admit, the more predictable his ways, the more boring for us to discuss here! ;)

Spoilt because to be able to spend some time on a beach and then go back to normal life you have to rely heavily on family money: average kids study and then start to earn a living in their 20s. Anyway I think that would be just a superficial kind of rebellion towards his life and family, but I understand it can appeal to some, I'm not judging anyone here. The only thing that puzzles me is if you don't know him, how can you know that his parent(s) picked out his friends and the places he goes: I think he was introduced to many people, and among those he chose who to hang out with, the fact that they have similar backgrounds is quite normal as similar upbringing and experience make it easier to form a bond...And going to nice places does not necesserely make one a conformist, just a person who knows how to enjoy life. JMO, of course

Last edited:
i found more pics from canne,
source: wire image,

8768084frenchbunny525200681525AM.jpg
8768079frenchbunny525200682258AM.jpg
8768079frenchbunny525200681714AM.jpg
8766907frenchbunny525200681837AM.jpg
8765394frenchbunny525200681724AM.jpg
8765393frenchbunny525200681733AM.jpg
8765379frenchbunny525200681810AM.jpg
8765377frenchbunny525200681758AM.jpg
8765355frenchbunny525200681822AM.jpg

sorry i didn't know face hunter was a blog

Last edited:
To a point, I agree with princess olga. I don't agree completely, but I see some truth there. Originality would be a nice thing to see in the Casiraghi trio. They are neither as clever nor as original as Prince William, who has done many very innovative things to date (joining up with Raleigh International, his choice of university, his gap year on Rodrigues Island, his living with Kate in the St. Andrew's flat, then the suburban cottage, and other things). He has done things that Charles didn't do or at least did a somewhat-original variation of things Charles did. But the Casiraghi trio have done what Caroline and Stephanie did after school; they have gone to live, study, and party in Paris. Only Andrea did a little time in Canada... and his choice of girlfriend, though she stems from an elite family, is original in that she is certainly no blond Grace Kelly, Stefano Casiraghi, or Charlene Wittstock. And she was not Andrea's bodyguard, so he can't be accused of copying Tatie Steph either!:p
But even so, I agree he could take a page from Charlotte, who is not by any means a model of originality, but at least she has devoted herself to a rigid line of study that is cultivating her mind. Boring though it may be to some, a devotion to improving one's mind can never be a bad thing.

Last edited:
Uau they look so good
just like hollywood stars(or better) ;)

he can't avoid the circles he roams around in. he was born into it. if he were to meet someone else that was not rich and have a trusting friendship with her/him it would be a sort of..well, a fluke.

he looks every inch the dashing prince in those first pictures.

tati has a very gummy smile, I've never seem her with her hair up, with that length of hair she can do alot of beautiful "up-do" with it or just tie it up and and let the curls flow. She never seem to know what to wear, when to wear, how to wear what in "most" occassion.

Loveless said:
tati has a very gummy smile, I've never seem her with her hair up, with that length of hair she can do alot of beautiful "up-do" with it or just tie it up and and let the curls flow. She never seem to know what to wear, when to wear, how to wear what in "most" occassion.

she had it tied up for the funeral pics in paris. but she didn't look that good though it was a funeral. her hair is pretty untamable and i agree with you the girl has no style. well she has andrea's but it ain't workin' for her. i'll tell you that much.

Paula** said:
Uau they look so good
just like hollywood stars(or better) ;)

not the girl. Grace Kelly was a Hollywood Star, take note.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the football pics!!!! First, I love that Andrea and Pierre participated - you don't see them as often doing something like this (at least, not for quite some time); Second - Andrea looks fabulous!!! He looks happy and healthy again. Compare the enthronement pics and these - he looks as if things are turning around for him, happier and more comfortable than he has in a long time and I'm happy for him/them.

Andrea looks healthy and handsome. Tatianna has a simple style, but for her age its normal to experiment and find your way in the fashion world. I just hope Charlotte as a friend, can give her some fashion tips.

Ok I was reading the new HOLA magazine where they were taking about the gala that Andrea and Tatiana attended a couple a weeks ago and they said that the dress was designed by Bill Blass.

More of Cannes first "Marie Antoinette"
(getty, profimedia)

42168536013zw.jpg
42168536035dj.jpg

nws10152126ju.jpg

nws10153047mc.jpg
200605251806012803090zu.jpg

He looks so much better now. Plus I love how tatiana had her hair at cannes.

kaydura0717 said:
He looks so much better now. Plus I love how tatiana had her hair at cannes.

haha yeah like i said in a previous comment, she must be reading these boards because she finally did something with it! even if she just straightened it.

<removed responce to displaced post-tbhrc>

does anyone else get the impression that lately or at least in the really hot pics of him with Tati she seems more into him than him into her? it's just not the same feeling i used to get anymore.

^i wish.......i think they are both eaqually into eachother...i feel they have become eachothers bestfriend.....he brings her everywhere with him, there always side by side hanging out alone which tells me they don't need to be in the company of other people and the two of them alone are enough....

but, this is just what i think....it sucks, i know

louisgarrel said:
^i wish.......i think they are both eaqually into eachother...i feel they have become eachothers bestfriend.....he brings her everywhere with him, there always side by side hanging out alone which tells me they don't need to be in the company of other people and the two of them alone are enough....

but, this is just what i think

hmm i used to get that same vibe but now it's just different i don't know. i was like meticulously looking at the pictures, not just because of how beautiful he looks but because it seemed different. i mean the connection is still there but *shrugs* it didn't feel the same. well he always takes his girlfriends everywhere with him, but this one seems to be the most long lasting yet. good for him he's maturing. pierre on the other hand has a new one each day. oh sigh boys.

i wonder if they'll be in ibiza this year again.

i did get that vibe u got when looking at the pics of them walking in paris that he wasn't into her anymore...but now with the new batch of images i stand corrected

i think they will be in ibiza this year..but i wonder if pierre will join them with his new gal since tati is friends with pierre's girlfriend

isn't this around the time they go to rome?

from cannes....u can really see how relaxed he is about posing for the press
source: brunopress
tewqt1.jpg
fgw1.jpg
dtheth2.jpg
dbhgd3.jpg

that cig looks so long! and yes he does seem to have found a balance with them.

the paris pics also gave me a weird feeling but she always tends to walk behind him..i just never understood why but she just does.

Great pics enchantednights ! I love them !
Tatian was absolutly georgous at Cannes and Andrea very smart !!
Thanks !:)

enchantednights said:
that cig looks so long! and yes he does seem to have found a balance with them.

the paris pics also gave me a weird feeling but she always tends to walk behind him..i just never understood why but she just does.

I think, very wisely, she is not trying to be the center of attention. He is the "celebrity," the royal, she is just his girlfriend - the focus is not and should not be on her (especially at this event). Unlike other girlfiends of Prince Albert, or either Andrea or Pierre, Tatiana is not trying to make all this about her. She seems to just be enjoying being in his company, enjoying being a part of something - Cannes - events she may not have been attending if not for her relationship with him. I think if she jumped in front of him, smiling, every time a camera showed up, she wouldn't be around long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom