Andrea Casiraghi Current Events 8 : April 2006 - May 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
louisgarrel said:
i found more pics of the gala ....the last pic i think she looks beautiful in...i love how the dress flotes source: wireimage

she looks okay in it. and yeah i said it above too, it flows really nicely.

I like her dress, what is that around his shoulders, I don't like it. He looks exhausted. The tickets were $5,000.00 a piece, I hope they enjoyed themselves.

if Princess Beatrice wore the dress too does anyone know the designer??? I've seen pictures of margreita missoni i wonder why theres none with her and ernest or with Andrea and Tatiana ???

Since Prince Rainier's death Andrea has had that permanent tired look around the eyes. He is still gorgeous though, he just seems tired or slightly exhausted, it can be because of his daily life, but to me he seem lost and is doing everything to amuse himself(traveling all over the world)...but lost nonetheless.

Tati needs to dress for herself, not for andrea. She is beautiful. I wonder if she makes andrea happy, he doesn't look happy for awhile now, amuse perhaps.

He and Charlotte don't look anything alike. That is really sad Loveless, On top of grief, he is probably stressed about probably having to be in his uncles position one day, and wants to have fun now before his life changes and he has major responsibilities.

Last edited:
Loveless said:
Since Prince Rainier's death Andrea has had that permanent tired look around the eyes. He is still gorgeous though, he just seems tired or slightly exhausted, it can be because of his daily life, but to me he seem lost and is doing everything to amuse himself(traveling all over the world)...but lost nonetheless.

Tati needs to dress for herself, not for andrea. She is beautiful. I wonder if she makes andrea happy, he doesn't look happy for awhile now, amuse perhaps.

I agree with you - look back to pictures of Andrea when Prince Rainier was alive - I still believe he was the "father figure," the rock in Andrea's life. I don't belive that Prince Albert is a good guide for him, nor is Ernst - they are not bad people, just not very mature. Maybe he has learned some bad habits from them, and they certainly aren't steering him in the right direction. It would seem, right now, neither of them is in school - they seem to have too much time to make the social scene. Andrea strikes me as one of those guys who enjoys having a woman to love and spoil (not that he's incapable of a fling here and there), but for the most part, it seems when he has a girlfriend, she's sticks around for a while. Tatiana may be Mrs Right, or maybe Mrs Right-now....who knows; he loves her enough to take her everwhere, and they spend time w/each other's families. She's friends w/Charlotte, and seems to have the quiet, pliable personality he needs right now (not publicity-seeking, high maintenance, or demanding). If things work out, and they marry, I'll be happy. If not, I think it will be hard for him (especially if she breaks it off). We'll see.

Loveless said:

Maybe this is why I'm not a huge fan of hers (although, unlike most of you, I think she looked beautiful at the gala). It just doesn't seem like she makes him really happy. But if he's looked unhappy since Rainier's death, it's not her fault. I hadn't noticed that was when he sort of went downhill.

Horseygal, Ernst seems to be a pretty terrible role model, and Albert seems inexperienced or uncomfortable with being a father figure. If Andrea was very close with his grandfather, added to the pressure coming from knowing he'll be prince one day, it makes sense that he's partying even more but not looking like he's enjoying it.

Actually I don't think Andrea is partying much more than an avarage well off 22 year old guy. I'm a girl, I'm a little older, and already graduated, and I'm certainly partying as much as he is, if not more; of course I'm still able to study and go on with my educational and working life (and I hope he is able too), but I certainly party, and enjoy life, and I don't see him doing anything more or anything wrong.

Just my opinion...Kisses

letsdrive said:
Maybe this is why I'm not a huge fan of hers (although, unlike most of you, I think she looked beautiful at the gala). It just doesn't seem like she makes him really happy. But if he's looked unhappy since Rainier's death, it's not her fault. I hadn't noticed that was when he sort of went downhill.

Her love is completely different than his grandfathers. If his grandfather was more of a father figure, it is impossible for her to fill the void that is left inside of him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Harry's polo shirt said:
Her love is completely different than his grandfathers. If his grandfather was more of a father figure, it is impossible for her to fill the void that is left inside of him.

i think she's helping him get through it, and that's good because he needs someone to lean on. after the funeral there were pictures of him meeting her at the airport and he just fell completely in her arms and you could just tell the bond they shared. i may pick her apart and criticize her posture and style and everything else, but i don't have a doubt in my mind that she Loves him and is doing her best to help him.

^ i agree.....and to comment on letsdrive's post...don't hate me but i don't see how you can come to the concusion that tati dosn't make andrea happy...i think she does based on the photos i have seen of them and i feel she makes andrea feel loved and complete they look comfortable together...but this is just what i see....even though i hate it..

louisgarrel said:
^ i agree.....and to comment on letsdrive's post...don't hate me but i don't see how you can come to the concusion that tati dosn't make andrea happy...i think she does based on the photos i have seen of them and i feel she makes andrea feel loved and complete they look comfortable together...but this is just what i see....even though i hate it..

Tati surely makes Andrea happy, otherwise they wouldn't be seen together pretty much all the time. She seems to be his "other" family now. We don't really know what level of happiness Tati offers Andrea but she was there with him when Prince Rainier died. Tati is someone familiar in his life when the latest tragedy in Andrea's life happened, and was there to comfort him. Andrea is probably tired of losing someone he cares about by now, so he has Tati on his side wherever he goes. Tati probably makes Andrea feel loved and needed in a personal level (not because he might inherit a title). But, who knows what makes Andrea complete, no one knows what really makes a person complete not even that person, until they find "completion". =) just wish any human being happiness, we all want it.(personal opinion: Andrea don't look lovestruck, maybe because he is still grieving, who knows really). But, Tati probably is "love" to Andrea, someone who was there when he needed her, someone who loves him for him, and not his "future title" and money (personal opinion, :) which i hope is somewhat true).

:) let's just all wish for every person's happiness. I'm sure everyone wants to be happy and loved. In Andrea's case, no more tragedy, and a person who will fill the void in his life. :p even if the lucky girl is not one of you Eligible ladies who pine for Andrea (critism expected by becoming his love).

Last edited:
I never said that Tatiana had to replace Rainier (they fill completely different positions). Don't get upset. I simply do not see Andrea looking very happy very often (not saying he doesn't ever look happy. Don't jump on that too) the way I think I used to. And from what I see in pictures on these boards and elsewhere, I don't get the feeling that they're bursting with adoration for each other.

There are a million arguments for this and a million against it. I don't know any more about them than you do, and vice versa. I am merely making an observation, which is all any of us can do, and obviously I am drawing conclusions different from yours. Which is fine. Cool? Cool.

Luckily Andrea calls his aunt Stephanie 'Tama' and not ' Tati' as it is most common in french speaking countries - otherwise we would have a reference problem here. ( Sorry for beeing off topic )

sebastian said:
Luckily Andrea calls his aunt Stephanie 'Tama' and not ' Tati' as it is most common in french speaking countries - otherwise we would have a reference problem here. ( Sorry for beeing off topic )

:D why does Andrea call his aunt Stephanie - 'Tama' - im so confused lol :D

Frosty_lady said:
:D why does Andrea call his aunt Stephanie - 'Tama' - im so confused lol :D

'Tama' is a combination of 'Tati' ( french for auntie ) and Marraine ( french for godmother ). All of Stephanie's nieces and nephews call her this . :)

michelle said:
'Tama' is a combination of 'Tati' ( french for auntie ) and Marraine ( french for godmother ). All of Stephanie's nieces and nephews call her this . :)

now i understand - cheers michelle :D

She's low class just because she didn't look perfect by your standards?:rolleyes: She's a perfect fit for Andrea since hec an't even wear a suit properly anymore. If anyone needs a brush & a hair stylist it's him.
If she needs serious etiquette classes so does her boy who always looks sloppy these days.

Last edited:
GOT FOG? said:
She's low class just because she didn't look perfect by your standards?:rolleyes: She's a perfect fit for Andrea since hec an't even wear a suit properly anymore. If anyone needs a brush & a hair stylist it's him.
If she needs serious etiquette classes so does her boy who always looks sloppy these days.

i totally agree with you on that issue but i must admit they do look happy together :rolleyes:

louisgarrel said:
i found more pics of the gala ....the last pic i think she looks beautiful in...i love how the dress flotes source: wireimage
I like the dress. I think Tatiana looks lovely and appropriate. In fact everytime I see her she is prettier and better dressed than the last time I saw her. She would make a great princess of monaco if Andrea ever becomes prince of monaco.:)

It's time to start a new thread, you can find it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom