Andrea Casiraghi Current Events 8 : April 2006 - May 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mind at all, but unfortunately I can read only a few lines of it. Sorry, I can't scan the mag.
However, from the very few line I can read, it says that he often talks about her grandmother Grace Kelly with his Mom. Then it also says that he's both a trasgressive and a shy guy, he wears long hair in memory of his father, and adores his mother. The article also narrates about his bravados and his love for Tatiana, and that he prefers sport, girls and discos rather than studying (pretty normal for any guy around his age, isn't it?) . Sorry, but I cannot read more...

Last edited:
Andrea was at the MET Costume Institute Benefit Gala in NYC last night with Tatiana! A BUNCH of celebs were there. Its a huge event.

Margherita Missoni was also there so I bet Ernst Jr. went.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tatiana wears the dress which princess Beatrice weared at the Queen Elizabeth birthday´s party.

Andrea is beautiful but i prefer him when he was a child...

well

i don't know but tatiana dresses that badly sometimes. I don't like the way she carry that dress. She's at the MET you should dress the way celebs there dresses or else people would criticize you BEHIND your back..... you know hollywood thing.:)

maud_888 said:
i don't know but tatiana dresses that badly sometimes. I don't like the way she carry that dress. She's at the MET you should dress the way celebs there dresses or else people would criticize you BEHIND your back..... you know hollywood thing.:)

she has no class/elegance whatsoever and her posture is absolutely horrible. but he Loves her so...

enchantednights said:
she has no class/elegance whatsoever and her posture is absolutely horrible. but he Loves her so...

Yeah, they don't exactly look sophisticated and classy but more "hippy chic".

I like it though - they can worry about looking smart and classy when they're older :)

x203d0.jpg

x205l4.jpg

source: gettyimages

i really hate her fashion or rather lack of. is it just me or do all his girlfriends dress alike? and someone please give her a brush or a hairstylist! same hair always!

they look like they're in a rush. classy entrance.

Last edited:
I love her/their style and that they are so confident. It seems that they both dont care what people write about their style etc. that is good, and I think that andrea will have it really hard to find a better girlfriend than Tatiana. I personally like her most from pierre's gf or harry's and william's.

In response to their style: I think Tati and Andrea complement each other well. They are both boho chic. I think she looks fine in these recent pics. It's her hair that needs to be changed. Imagine if she had flat-ironed/straightened it, she would have looked so glam. An updo would have saved the whole look. Also, her posture is a little bad. Tati could definitely improve, though. She's got great "starting material."

Tosca said:
...and that he prefers sport, girls and discos rather than studying (pretty normal for any guy around his age, isn't it?) . Sorry, but I cannot read more...
well, he has loads of money, even if he doesn't like to study, he can get away with it...not like some of us:(

enchantednights said:
x203d0.jpg

source: gettyimages

i really hate her fashion or rather lack of. is it just me or do all his girlfriends dress alike? and someone please give her a brush or a hairstylist! same hair always!

they look like they're in a rush. classy entrance.
the derss is pretty....but she could should have carry it off better if she pull her hair to the back..

BurberryBrit said:
In response to their style: I think Tati and Andrea complement each other well. They are both boho chic. I think she looks fine in these recent pics. It's her hair that needs to be changed. Imagine if she had flat-ironed/straightened it, she would have looked so glam. An updo would have saved the whole look. Also, her posture is a little bad. Tati could definitely improve, though. She's got great "starting material."

but haven't you noticed how every girl he dates has the same style and almost always it doesn't really "fit" them if you get what i mean by that. she just doesn't fit the boho chic unlike Andrea who looks good wearing it.

i know what you mean..i got the same impression...but i do not know how to put it into words...

auroraDaniel said:
i know what you mean..i got the same impression...but i do not know how to put it into words...

she and caroline and all the others looked like they were trying too hard. and it just came to mind the pics pre andrea when she used to hang with char and she did not dress like that, she dressed more her. it is pretty tough to put into words, it's more of a you see it you get the feeling but you can't explain it kind of thing.

auroraDaniel said:
the derss is pretty....but she could should have carry it off better if she pull her hair to the back..

i would have preferred it in a darker tone because the color gets lost with the color of her skin so it doesn't look as good. and her shoes are pretty horrid as well.

i can't believe they walked the red carpet together, i actually like her look. they both looked great to me. i had a feeling they would make an appearence there but i thought it was a school night so maybe they won't....but i guess they skipped classes to go.

does anyone know who designed her dress

Last edited:
I love the dress, but I do not like the one who wore it... She may be extremely rich, but she lacks class and elegance IMO.
I also agree with the one who said Andrea's girlfriends dress all alike. Just take a look at Maria Jurado's style...however I hope we won't see her in topless either.

More pics from Bruno Press

The Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Benefit Gala: AngloMania: Tradition and Transgression in British Fashion. Held at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York City, NY. USA. Picture shows: Andrea Casiraghi & Tatiana Santo Domingo 1ST MAY 2006
mtxanglomania36964470vq.jpg
mtxanglomania36964489ds.jpg
mtxanglomania36964495ig.jpg
mtxanglomania36964506pc.jpg
mtxanglomania36964519kh.jpg
mtxanglomania369646628qz.jpg

tbhrc said:
More pics from Bruno Press

mtxanglomania369646628qz.jpg

thank you tbhrc and congrats again! i still don't like the dress, at least on her. It would be better in a darker tone, she just can't carry herself. you can be the richest person in the world but you simply cannot buy class/elegance.

I don't know...I love Andrea, I always did...he's a nice guy .
But I feel like he could sweap me off my shoes if only he'd cut his hair and clean up a bit. ...well for me it is like this 'cause I prefer the clean-cut guys a bit...not too straight ...but just a little... plus, it would be something new, something fresh ....jmo ...

But I love him a lot and still think he's sweet and good looking:

Four great pictures from the last AMADE event in Monaco:

x3g4s8.jpg
x3g4qx.jpg

x3g4mt.jpg
x3g4lw.jpg

For once I think he resembles his aunt a lot in the last two !

( keystone press)

enchantednights said:
well we know he went to canda for a while and even though there's a lot of speculation of where he is now, la sorbonne seems like a very real possibility.

Thanks enhantednights.

Florence said:
Thanks enhantednights.
Forgive me for asking, but la sorbonne is a university? i heard that there are 5 sorbonne university in France? is that true? If it is, then which one does Andrea goes to?:confused:

auroraDaniel said:
Forgive me for asking, but la sorbonne is a university? i heard that there are 5 sorbonne university in France? is that true? If it is, then which one does Andrea goes to?:confused:

that is the million dollar question :p :rolleyes:

x4gn4k.png

at the miu miu fashion show. source: W magazine.

auroraDaniel said:

La Sorbonne as it was known historically no longer exists. However Paris 3 and Paris 4 exist as part of the 10 school University of Paris system and are known as the Sorbonne Nouvelle and the Sorbonne respectively. Each of the different Universities of Paris sort of focuses on different subject matters and they aren't really interconnected, for example Paris 2 is the law school, while Paris 7 is medicine and science if I'm not mistaken. Paris 4 is probably the closest to being the Sorbonne of days gone by, lots of geography and art history classes taught there and it is located in some of the old buildings that were once associated with the Sorbonne, although as far as memory serves from my time abroad, not the famous chapel of the Sorbonne on the Boulevard Saint Michel. Paris 3 focuses more on literature and film and is located in the southern end of the 5th arrondisement. It's funny, because the Paris 3 building looks very much like an inner-city american high school and not the glorified image everyone has of the Sorbonne.

As far as Andrea is concerned, I was under the impression he was at Sciences Po which isn't part of the University of Paris system and is located in the 7th arrondisement near the Boulevard Saint Germain and the rue de Bac. It's one of the grands ecoles and so is extremely prestigious and also extremely hard to get into and trust me is very difficult.

Never mind Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan carrying on without consequence because they can. Points elsehwere, among others, there is Prince William and Prince Harry doing their military duty; the charitable Athina Onassis Roussel; cooler-than-thou Andrea Casiraghi, the son of Princess Caroline of Monaco and his colombian heiress Tatiana Santo Domingo; Andrea's sister Charlotte Casiraghi, nineteen, front row and center at the Miu Miu show in Paris.

caption under his pic: Andrea casiraghi [Charlotte's brother] is among the new junior society pack.

excerpt from Vogue Magazine. they used pics we have seen before so i didn't bother scanning those.

i think tati looks great in the dress. she has a great figure in post 121 at the top....and it looks like they both planned to were monaco colours as scarves....she in red andrea in white......

THIS SUCKS SO MUCH...there matching clothes now

louisgarrel said:
i think tati looks great in the dress. she has a great figure in post 121 at the top....and it looks like they both planned to were monaco colours as scarves....she in red andrea in white......

THIS SUCKS SO MUCH...there matching clothes now

i think matching clothes is so corny! and i hadn't noticed the scarf thing. the red didn't match her dress. ugh i just didn't like the way she carried herself. she's going to need serious etiquette classes if she is the next princess of monaco.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom