Andrea Casiraghi Current Events 6 : Oct.2005 - Feb.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabriella

Royal Highness
Country
United States
Welcome to the newest thread dedicated to all the latest news and photos of Andrea.

Please remember to keep our posting rules in mind and give credit to your sources when posting articles and photos.

You can find the previous thread here

Post away!

Hi to all...

I am new here...

Anyone has latest photo's of Andrea? and

His ex-gf Nathalie...who's she? I think she is pretty ...

Cheers!

New Pic of Andrea and Tatiana at an Art-Dinner in Paris

From Bunte

The big pic shows Andrea with Princess Olga of Greece

ejar11.jpg

Thank you, you internet goddess!

Who will dare saying my Andy is dirty now? Humm? I'm waiting...

yivon said:
Hi to all...

I am new here...

Anyone has latest photo's of Andrea? and

His ex-gf Nathalie...who's she? I think she is pretty ...

Cheers!

Pics of Andrea at age 15 with the very mysterious Nathalie are at worldroots.com

Idriel said:
Thank you, you internet goddess!

Who will dare saying my Andy is dirty now? Humm? I'm waiting...

I agree! Andy is not dirty! I think he looks very handsome in the latest picture!!!:D

Two heads down on Andrea's right, I wonder if that's Jemima (Goldsmith) Khan. Andrea does look good here. I think he looked better at the enthronement. I liked the way his hair was falling at the enthronement better and I liked his suit and tie then as well. Here, he looks very pretty boy, clean and nice, but the velvet makes him look a little pimp daddy, imo. But he's definitely not dirty here! He appears to be supremely showered. :)

tbhrc you are the best!!!!!!!!! Sorry Andy if i ever say something bad about your looks: he looks sooooo beautiful and clean!!!! That is my Andrea ;)

I think Andrea looks good in whatever moment he's experiencing - in the park, in his grundgy clothing, he looked fine for "hanging out," no need to have perfect hair or form-fitting clothing there; at this event in Maxim's (as we know, a high-end restaurant), he needed to be casual, but trendy; the enthronement and events following, he needed to be in "black tie," so he knows when to get himself shaved and manicured, and when he can just take things easy (not shave, wear a "hoodie," etc). The caption says it's an "art dinner" and I'm wondering if this is one of those times when he attended such an event in place of his mother (possibly representing the palace for charitable efforts), or if he was actually invited (directly) to this event; also, if anyone knows, what type of event is it - art appreciation, or a fund raiser, of sorts. It's great to see that he brought Tatiana, and they are relaxed and enjoying themselves (she looks very pretty).

tbhrc said:
New Pic of Andrea and Tatiana at an Art-Dinner in Paris

From Bunte

The big pic shows Andrea with Princess Olga of Greece

Thanks a lot .....

:) I am still wondering about Nathalie...

She is much prettier than Tatiana...

Last edited by a moderator:
Piewi said:
tbhrc you are the best!!!!!!!!! Sorry Andy if i ever say something bad about your looks: he looks sooooo beautiful and clean!!!! That is my Andrea ;)

He looks great ( like me :p:D) and his profile looks like Stephanie's - anyone else who sees it? I think it's not the nose so much but the mouth :confused:

ok he looks clean now...but i am still of theopinion he looked dirty in the last pictures published.

one thing...i don't know if they will marry, or if this will happen soon or not...but his relationship with tatiana is getting ever more serious. although i am very jelous of her (yes i am although i said he looked dirty i have a soft spot for him...and who doesn't??) i must say i love them as a couple! don't kill me for saying this...but they look so happy and in love, and she is so normal (apart from being very rich ok...). i just think i am objective and facing the truth!!! lol

^ i agree with u all the way on everything, they do seem to be getting very serious, he has brought her to yet another public event he has never brought any girlfriend to a public event ever, he is really putting her out there in the spot light for everyone to see so this relationshipe won't be ending any time soon.

and i must add that i too am pretty jelous that tati gets to be on his arm, but really if i can't be with him i'm all for them being together she seems really good for him.

PS, tati seems to be fitting in the glamour scene really well

oh, i just looked at the new pics again, the bottom pic looks like tatiana is talking to char can anyone see that or is that just me, was she there

sebastian said:
He looks great ( like me :p:D) and his profile looks like Stephanie's - anyone else who sees it? I think it's not the nose so much but the mouth :confused:

You are not the only sebastian!:) He looks a bit like Steph. The first time i saw a pic of him (such a windelful moment:p ) i tought that he was just like his aunt:cool:

I find a new pic of Andrea and Tatianna at the art party "FIAC 2005"

(source: point de vue)

Attachments

• 37.jpg
    37.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 813
I think that they work toghether, you know?? They seem pretty happy...and, I think that Tatiana must be a really cool girl....that brich girls that don´t care about their money and their position, not esnobish......but, there´s something about here that bothers me........She´s a little strange sometimes...

Poor Tatiana.... It must be terrible to date Andrea! The paparazzi following you everywhere (Paris, Ibiza, Formentera...)all the loonies @ the Royal Forums (yours truly included!) expressing utter jealousy! :p I'm only teasing, Fellow Loonies!
And to top it off, the media keeps saying she's Colombian. While her forebears are of Colombian nationality, I wonder if Tatiana has ever actually been to Colombia! That girl is Euro, through and through. Her grandfather is a friend of Colombian author Gabriel Marquez, who is one of my favorite writers. I wonder if Tatiana and Andrea have read his stories. one of my favorite of his books is "News of a kidnapping". Her grandfather probably has autographed First Editions of every Marquez book ever published.

Andrea with Tatiana, Christian and Ernsti jr. In New York

f4qp7o.jpg
f4qp9l.jpg
f4qpe8.jpg
f4qpg2.jpg

(sipa)

Wow, thanks Sebastian! I like Andrea's nikes. But what does Ernstie have in his pockets? :confused: Either the guy has too many keys or he uses chewing tobacco! :eek:

i notice the nikes too, i want a pair now ......:p .....
it's about time he gave up those tan and brown slacks he always wears:D
oh, thanks for the new pics....i missed seeing him:rolleyes:

Are they (all - EAJ and Christian, Tatiana, too) on some sort of break from college - I'm assuming that Andrea is in university in Paris? In US, our next break would be closer to our Thanksgiving holiday (week of 11/20); if I remember correctly, I probably would be taking mid-term exams now, working on papers - how does it work in the European university system? When does the (equivalent of) Fall semester start and when is the first break, etc. :confused:

I see a couple of possibilities. Maybe these are far-fetched, but it might be that:

a) Chris and EA jr are enrolled in a US university (NYU, or Columbia) and Andy and tatiana are visiting them at the same time as spending time with her relatives who live in New York
b) They all go to university in Europe, but they wanted to come to NYC because there's a fashion event (or more than one?) they were invited to
c) None of them are in university for the moment (they're taking some time off to travel) and they're doing a tour together of their favorite cities.

That's all I can think of. I have no clue, really....

Thanks Sebastian! It`s nice to see Andrea with his step-brothers!
Hey, i don´t like tatiana´s "fashion dress sence", specially the "animal print" jacket. Well, i don´t like animal prints

I see a couple of possibilities. Maybe these are far-fetched, but it might be that:

a) Chris and EA jr are enrolled in a US university (NYU, or Columbia) and Andy and tatiana are visiting them at the same time as spending time with her relatives who live in New York
b) They all go to university in Europe, but they wanted to come to NYC because there's a fashion event (or more than one?) they were invited to
c) None of them are in university for the moment (they're taking some time off to travel) and they're doing a tour together of their favorite cities.

That's all I can think of. I have no clue, really....

REPLY:

We forgot that Andrea may still be at the University of Montreal and they're all visiting him...subsequently, they all went to NYC for fun (I used to work in SOHO, great times there....) - or, maybe one of the unknown people in the pictures is a US-based friend they're all visiting.

Horseygal said:
We forgot that Andrea may still be at the University of Montreal and they're all visiting him...subsequently, they all went to NYC for fun (I used to work in SOHO, great times there....) - or, maybe one of the unknown people in the pictures is a US-based friend they're all visiting.
Since when has Andrea been attending the University of Montreal? :confused:

Queen Astrid is correct - McGill Univ is what I was thinking; also, wasn't the Princess Grace Foundation ceremony just held in NYC? Maybe that's why they are/were all in NY - even if they didn't actually attend the ceremonies (I haven't seen any pics, yet), possibly they all just tagged along to sight-see and shop in lower Manhattan (maybe one of the families - Hannover or Grimaldi - has property in mid-town/Central Park area for them to use whenever they're in the City).

I've read EA jr. attended the Princess Grace Foundation Gala with his girlfriend, but I haven't seen any picture so I can't be sure...

Kisses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom