Andrea Casiraghi Current Events 6 : Oct.2005 - Feb.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Piewi said: Hey, i don´t like tatiana´s "fashion dress sence", specially the "animal print" jacket. Well, i don´t like animal printsI'm more concerned about the ugly boots she's wearing - usually she has great hippy/chic style...the boots are totally wrong (almost look as if they hurt!).:eek:

I've read and heard in several interviews with Ernst Jr. that both Christian and Ernst go to University in the USA, and when they finished they want to come back to Germany. So it's possible that Andrea and Tatiana are just there to visit them.

As far as I know it is this way. ( my couisn informed :) Chris and Ernst jr. are indeed studying in the US. Andrea and Tatiana are both in Paris normally and now they went to NY to visit Andrea's stepbrothers and all 4 of them met with Albert the other day ( before or after the PGF gala). In NY I think there is no university break right now - but for Andrea and Tatiana it's Toussaint , so they might have a week off.

Here are all pics from Viennareport

f5aeet.jpg
f5aef9.jpg
f5aefs.jpg
f5aeiv.jpg
f5aej9.jpg
f5aejp.jpg
f5aek5.jpg
f5aeki.jpg
f5aelc.jpg
f5aels.jpg

And some more new pics from PPS. Sorry they are pretty small.

f5ahc0.jpg
f5ahcg.jpg
f5ahcp.jpg
f5ahd3.jpg
f5ahdg.jpg
f5ahdy.jpg
f5ahec.jpg
f5ahhe.jpg
f5ahhw.jpg
f5ahi1.jpg

sebastian said:
As far as I know it is this way. ( my couisn informed :) Chris and Ernst jr. are indeed studying in the US. Andrea and Tatiana are both in Paris normally and now they went to NY to visit Andrea's stepbrothers and all 4 of them met with Albert the other day ( before or after the PGF gala). In NY I think there is no university break right now - but for Andrea and Tatiana it's Toussaint , so they might have a week off.

You're correct about there being no break in the States at this time of year (closer to Thanksgiving week); what is "Toussaint," and if you know, what schools are EAJ and Christian attending in the States/NY and where are Andrea and Tatiana studying in Paris (area).

Cigarette

:mad: What makes me sorry for this family, (as I like them) is that they are quite all constanly with a cigarette stuck in their fingers-mouth. Press said that late Prince Rainier who was a very very very big smoker had in fact a lump cancer, as the Palace never gave a good explanation about from what he was suffering. Caroline smokes like a chimney EVEN PREGNANT, EA also of course..., Andrea bears cigarettes at every moment, Charlotte smokes... I do not know about Pierre. The only who still remains smokefree is little Alexandra, but considering the rythme of the family, it wont be very late.......

I do not know about Stephanie, i never noticed.

That its, I've just wanted to tell my concern.... Be pretty, rich, happy, and provoke your sikness, it'a a pitty

Please do not start a general smoking - non smoking thread, it was just for the Grimaldis...:mad: :mad:

I agree with you about the smoking thing .Stephanie does smoke but she never smoked when she was pregnant or as long as caroline has she has only been smoking since the late 90's after the whole daniel thing.

RADKER18 said:
I agree with you about the smoking thing .Stephanie does smoke but she never smoked when she was pregnant or as long as caroline has she has only been smoking since the late 90's after the whole daniel thing.

Ah, I thought Stephanie quit smoking for some reason. Maybe I just assumed she quit because I haven't seen pics of her smoking and her weight has been sort of up and down, which is pretty common for people who quit smoking.

About fandesacs's post, yes, Pierre smokes. There were pics of him smoking a couple of years ago.I don't remember if it was 2003 or 2004. Those pics weren't the first of him smoking, though. But they were the last that I can remember.

Well, there are more than Alex who were smoke free for the moment. We still have Pauline and Louis and Camille, supposedly. I guess Louis might have started. Andrea started at about Louis's age, so it's possible. Of course, we can hope the Littles Ones won't. They might not. I grew up in a family of a lot of smokers and I have never smoked.

I dont think Louis smokes or that Stephanie would let him at this age or his sisters Pauline is in to gymnastics she has to have a very healthy body and camille and alex better not even be thinking about it.

tbhrc said:
And some more new pics from PPS. Sorry they are pretty small.

f5ahcp.jpg
f5ahdy.jpg
f5ahec.jpg
f5ahhe.jpg
f5ahhw.jpg
f5ahi1.jpg

Are these part of the NYC trip - he's alone, here and dressed differently (not that that isn't allowed); is that guy accompanying him a driver, security guard? :confused:

RADKER18 said:
I dont think Louis smokes or that Stephanie would let him at this age or his sisters Pauline is in to gymnastics she has to have a very healthy body and camille and alex better not even be thinking about it.

Louis doesn't smoke by now ( hope he'll never start) and Stephanie has been smoking all through her youth, stopped when she had her babies and restarted after her first divorce.

does andrea and tati both go to the sorbonne now, or another school in paris? because i remember someone saying andrea was kicked out of the sorbonne because of lack of attendence.

Horseygal said:
You're correct about there being no break in the States at this time of year (closer to Thanksgiving week); what is "Toussaint," and if you know, what schools are EAJ and Christian attending in the States/NY and where are Andrea and Tatiana studying in Paris (area).

"Vacances de Toussaint
du 22 octobre après les cours au jeudi 3 novembre au matin"
(Horseygal, this quote I have from the Lycee Fenelon website, Charlotte's school. Apparently, Toussaint is a vacation period for French students from October 22 through November 3.)
:)

CasiraghiTrio said:
"Vacances de Toussaint
du 22 octobre après les cours au jeudi 3 novembre au matin"
(Horseygal, this quote I have from the Lycee Fenelon website, Charlotte's school. Apparently, Toussaint is a vacation period for French students from October 22 through November 3.)
:)

Thanks - for us, it seems like an odd time, but of course, we share different holidays, we have semesters here, etc. That would explain, then, how they'd have time to come to the States at this time.

EA Jr.'s girlfriend

Grace said:
I've read EA jr. attended the Princess Grace Foundation Gala with his girlfriend, but I haven't seen any picture so I can't be sure...

Kisses

From what I've read on "W" (I think it's the November issue with Kate Moss on the cover), EA Jr's girlfriend is the lovely 22-year-old Margherita Missoni (daughter of the Italian fashion designer). Apparently, she "stole" EA Jr. from Francesca Versace (Donatella's niece), as she did before with another guy. There are a few pictures of Margherita on WWD (Women's Wear Daily).

rarotonga said:
From what I've read on "W" (I think it's the November issue with Kate Moss on the cover), EA Jr's girlfriend is the lovely 22-year-old Margherita Missoni (daughter of the Italian fashion designer). Apparently, she "stole" EA Jr. from Francesca Versace (Donatella's niece), as she did before with another guy. There are a few pictures of Margherita on WWD (Women's Wear Daily).

Margherita is Ottavio Missoni's granddaughter, the daughter of Ottavio's daughter Angela, and her real surname is Maccapani.

Okay, I am confused ... can anyone tell me where Andrea is studying and what his major is?! Another question: Who are his close friends? Thank you!

Just as a little explination Toussaint means All Saints in english and in the christian calendar that is the day following Halloween(Hallows Eve) so that is why they have a holiday

speaking of halloween, do you guys think Andrea dressed up? for a party maybe

I hope that Andrea, Tatiana, and others living in and around Paris are safe and out of harms way, in the midst of this civil unrest. It's frightening to hear about, and I hope it ends soon.

tbhrc said:
New pics of Charlotte, Felix, Andrea and Tatiana!!!

Thanks for the great new photos, tbhrc! :) Do you know where they were taken? (Paris?)

Excellent pictures !! :) It's great to see them all on a double date, and with friends - clearly, Tatiana and Charlotte are close. I wonder what the event is - if it was a soccer match, I guess they would be looking down; the audience seems to be looking up/straight ahead.:confused:

ring...

cool pics but is that a ring or band or sumthing on tatiana's left hand?

awww he gave her a promise ring, that must mean he is really serious about her. good for them <3 :)

Yeah, Tatiana looks so glamorous. I also like Andrea's look in these newest pictures. His hair looks nice. I can't tell, but maybe he took a little length off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom