Andrea Casiraghi Current Events 2 : April 2004 - Nov.2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bonjour!!! I´m from Mexico , jsut want to say that aAndrea :heart: is the cutest prince in the world and that Monaco royals are great

for pics, check out yahoo-link posted above, theyre all there.

how tall is adrea? - okay, i found the answer in the bio page, he's 5'10, about 1.8m right?

well well, i've a news from italy, on italian vanity fair there is an interviews to marja jurado...that say:
interviewer: tutta colpa di quel tatuaggio, avvistato sulla spiaggia di Ibiza sul corpo della presunta fidanzata di Andrea Casiraghi. Fu quel dettaglio a rivelare che il principino non era al mare con la sua ex fidanzata un po "abbellita", ma con l'attrice Marja Jurado, proprietaria del tatoo.
Marja: no per favore non parliamo di lui... . Siamo amici, tutto è stato montato dalla stanpa spagnola. Ci hanno fotografati in spiaggia insieme e pensavano fossi una sua ex.
traslate:
interviewer: all guilt of that tatoo, sighted on the beach of Ibiza on the body of the presumed girfriend of Andrea Casiraghi. It was that detail to reveal that the little prince wasn't to the sea with its ex girlfriend "embellished", but with Marja Jurado, owner of the tatoo.
Marja: no please don't speak about he.... We are only friends, all was mounted from the Spanish press. They have photographed us on ibiza beach and they think that i was the ex girlfriend of Andrea.

WELL...BUT...WE ARE CRAZY?!?!
ONLY FRIENDS...??? I
UNDESTEAND NOTHING...
:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

;) Hi everyone I don't post much but I figured I'd show you what I found in regaurds to Andrea's height for those who would like to know.

I have found sources stating that Grace was and Caroline is 5'7 or 1.70m tall. They also say that Stephanie is 5'8 or 1.73m tall.

Grace: Internet Movie Database

Caroline: Internet Movie Database

Stephanie: Internet Movie Database

Now with that info out of the way. This picture in which Caroline is wearing around 3 inch heels because it's a gala event making her about 5'10 or 1.80m tall. Andrea is with her in this pic and still looks to be 2 to 3 inches taller making him around 6'0 or 1.85m tall.

National Day in Monaco
It's the 18th post down.

Andrea's height was reported at 5'7 back in 1998 when he was only 14.

Well I just thought that everyone who would like to know would appreciate what I've found. If you find anything differant please let me know. Thanx.

:heart: :flower: TB

I read that Grace was 1,83m tall. And I always thought that Caroline was taller than Stephanie. But I may be wrong about that.

qweqaz, about andrea, do you mean 1,80m or 1,78m(like sparklingicefrost said)?

I meant the 1.85 which would make him 6'0. 1.78 would only be about 5'9 1/2. And if Grace was 1.83 that would be 5'11 and even though she's tall I don't think she was that tall. And if she was then that would put Andrea definately over 6'0 which I don't think he is.

By the way I love your avatar of Pauline she's adorable. ;)

Originally posted by TaShBaBe86@May 17th, 2004 - 11:04 pm
I meant the 1.85 which would make him 6'0. 1.78 would only be about 5'9 1/2. And if Grace was 1.83 that would be 5'11 and even though she's tall I don't think she was that tall. And if she was then that would put Andrea definately over 6'0 which I don't think he is.

By the way I love your avatar of Pauline she's adorable. ;)
Yeap! I found that 1,83m was too tall. I have 2 biographies of Grace(Grace and the secret lives of the princess(or something like that)). And one of them gave that number. But it's everything in portuguese, so, maybe they just did the wrong accounts(to turn into metros).

About andrea, 1,85m seems quite tall too. Pierre is a lot taller than Andrea, so, if he's 1,85m tall, Pierre would be 1,95 or 2,00m. That high is possible but quite rare. And I believe that he didn't even finish growing yet(Pierre).

And thanks for your compliment on my avatar :flower: . Pauline really is adorable :heart: !

kisses to all of you :kiss:

Well the way I convert to the metric system is you take 6'0 and put it into inches so that's 72 then you subtract 1 meter (39 inches) and get 33 then you divide 33 by 39 and that gives you .85 and you combine that with the other 1 meter and get 1.85. Wow that was confusing I hope I explained it ok and I think that's the way to convert I'm not positive though. :p

And yes Pierre is very tall I'd say maybe and inch or two taller than Andrea so that'd be 6'2 or 1.88m. ;)

:flower: :heart: TB

Here's the conversion that I just found on the net:

5'0" 1,52 ------- 6'0" 1,83 ------- 7'0" 2,13
5'1" 1,55 ------- 6'1" 1,85 ------- 7'1" 2,16
5'2" 1,58 ------- 6'2" 1,88 ------- 7'2" 2,18
5'3" 1,60 ------- 6'3" 1,90 ------- 7'3" 2,21
5'4" 1,63 ------- 6'4" 1,93 ------- 7'4" 2,23
5'5" 1,65 ------- 6'5" 1,96 ------- 7'5" 2,26
5'6" 1,68 ------- 6'6" 1,98 ------- 7'6" 2,28
5'7" 1,70 ------- 6'7" 2,00 ------- 7'7" 2,30
5'8" 1,73 ------- 6'8" 2,03
5'9" 1,76 ------- 6'9" 2,05
5'10" 1,78 ------ 6'10" 2,08
5'11" 1,81 ------ 6'11" 2,10

Hello Everyone!
I guess probably millions of other people asked this before me, but Im gonna ask anyway! :p
Does anyone here have a soundfile or know an internet-site, with soundfiles of Andrea -or any other Casiraghi for that matter- in a format Other Than Windows Media or Real Player? Mp3/Midi maybe? The reason why I am asking, is, when I have heard their voices, I know better of whom I am talking about, anyways....I'll stop my long story! :p
Merçi d'avance and take care everybody! :heart:

do you think that Carloline should have taken Andrea to the danish and the spanish wedding so that he can get use to and get to know royals around the world in case he will be the prince of Monaco?

do you think that Carloline should have taken Andrea to the danish and the spanish wedding so that he can get use to and get to know royals around the world in case he will be the prince of Monaco?

No, because she was there representing the Hannover family, not Monaco. Anyway, only Kings or Princes and their heirs were invited, and Andrea is not Monaco's official heir. By the way, this is my first post here although I've been a member for a while.

Originally posted by laura_barnaes@May 23rd, 2004 - 4:38 pm

No, because she was there representing the Hannover family, not Monaco. Anyway, only Kings or Princes and their heirs were invited, and Andrea is not Monaco's official heir. By the way, this is my first post here although I've been a member for a while.
hi, great to have you here

if we say that Albert to Andrea along then
you know that crown princess victorias, prince carl philip and princess madeleins cousin was at the wedding in spain, he is not a prince, his mother is sister to the swedish king.

if we say that Albert to Andrea along then
you know that crown princess victorias, prince carl philip and princess madeleins cousin was at the wedding in spain, he is not a prince, his mother is sister to the swedish king.

I made a mistake in my last post. Princes that are not heirs but are children of Kings were also invited, as well as some other nobles. Maybe Princess Victoria's cousin is related in some way with the Spanish royal family, I don't know who is this boy, I didn't see him. I guess it depends on the relationship between families, and the Spanish royals and Monaco's princely family don't have a very close one.

BTW, it seems Andrea didn't attend the Grand Prix. At least I didn't see him when Rainier gave the prize to the winner. Too bad Charlotte wasn't there too.

BTW, it seems Andrea didn't attend the Grand Prix. At least I didn't see him when Rainier gave the prize to the winner.
Ah, I was just gonna ask that, too bad. I was hoping to see some new pics.

Originally posted by TaShBaBe86@May 18th, 2004 - 12:34 am
Well the way I convert to the metric system is you take 6'0 and put it into inches so that's 72 then you subtract 1 meter (39 inches) and get 33 then you divide 33 by 39 and that gives you .85 and you combine that with the other 1 meter and get 1.85. Wow that was confusing I hope I explained it ok and I think that's the way to convert I'm not positive though. :p

And yes Pierre is very tall I'd say maybe and inch or two taller than Andrea so that'd be 6'2 or 1.88m. ;)

:flower: :heart: TB
andrea is 1,83 cm tall

Originally posted by cas_dean+May 25th, 2004 - 10:31 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cas_dean @ May 25th, 2004 - 10:31 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TaShBaBe86@May 18th, 2004 - 12:34 am

And yes Pierre is very tall I'd say maybe and inch or two taller than Andrea so that'd be 6'2 or 1.88m.  ;)

:flower:  :heart: TB
andrea is 1,83 cm tall [/b][/quote]
cas_dean! Did you mean 183cm? Not 1,83cm, heh :p

Originally posted by billabong@May 25th, 2004 - 6:26 am

cas_dean! Did you mean 183cm? Not 1,83cm, heh :p
I think he/she meant 1,83 m. Which is the same measure, BTW ;) .

Originally posted by renats+May 25th, 2004 - 8:45 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (renats @ May 25th, 2004 - 8:45 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-billabong@May 25th, 2004 - 6:26 am

cas_dean! Did you mean 183cm? Not 1,83cm, heh  :p
I think he/she meant 1,83 m. Which is the same measure, BTW ;) . [/b][/quote]
Yes they are.. :flower:

:D Nice to know Andrea's so tall!
Thought he was like, 1.68 m tall haha almost a midget! ahahahaha :D:p
Byeee! -x-x-x-x-x

i was reading and i found an article who wrotes a french girl, that said that she saw andrea in paris, and hes not that beautiful like in pictures because he drunks and smokes a lot and not just cigarets!!! it is true? and ask myself is he smoking something more?

sorry for the mistakes but i dont speak english very well!! :blink:

well i wouldn't be surprised if it were true i mean he already does look rather scruffy in pictures already

Yes... in the pictures of him at Ibiza with this girl Maria(?) last summer he definately smoked "something else" than cigarettes. Could be pot...

good subject!!! well... i know he doesn't smoke 'herb' or do nose candy in nyc... because 'mom' & 'step-dad' are too paranoid of the nypd!!! on the other hand... why are they so paranoid of the nypd??? answer that & you'll see the bigger picture!!! other places outside the us of a... it's a totally different story... as for me... i'll let it go with a 'no comment'... but... it's sorta nice to be tied to the un & your own principality where you can improvise your own drug laws as you go along!!! as far as looks go... i really never thought about it!!! guess that says it!!!

marianne...
outspoken manhattanite by birth...
& stuck with a neurotic roomie sherry11 who 4really wrote my private life all over download.com in the product reviews sections last night!!!

i am from holland hhaha and that says enough. I would'nt mind to smoke something with him. ;)

Originally posted by ilie85@Jun 12th, 2004 - 9:32 am
i am from holland hhaha and that says enough. I would'nt mind to smoke something with him. ;)
Are people from Holland smokaholics or something?? haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom