Alexandre & Nicole Coste Current Events Part 3 : May 2006 - July 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted that I do not care a bit about Albert, his exes, his current "official companion", and so on, those photos speak for themselves, and I guess it's clear to anybody viewing them, that Nicole is posing.
If you go back and read my previous posts, I always wrote that she has a body to die for, but why pose like a starlet in front of a crowd of sunbathing people?

Okay Tosca, but you do love Albie! She might be needing attention, her personality. But I was saying that she herself, her presence, her looks, her connection is fodder for the razzis and probably most people. And in fairness,most of the time we see them on the beach, she's playing with him and he seems like a very, very active child. And imo, if she moves its going to seem like she's showing off.

It may be that she is impervious to all of our criticisms--good for her if she is.

Granted that I do not care a bit about Albert, his exes, his current "official companion", and so on, those photos speak for themselves, and I guess it's clear to anybody viewing them, that Nicole is posing.
If you go back and read my previous posts, I always wrote that she has a body to die for, but why pose like a starlet in front of a crowd of sunbathing people?

I don't think Nicole is posing. I see a woman hunched over in a chair (hardly model posture!) and a woman standing with her back to the photographer. There is nothing to read into there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay Tosca, but you do love Albie!

Sorry to let you down, but I've never been a fan of Albert. However I appreciate his honesty in admitting that he has two love children, even though he did after Rainier's death.

I wanted to throw this in re the subject's two older boys.

Just some thoughts--We have seen pics of all of the children two times since they reportedly went to So America: One at the airport in Nov. 2006 ?. And the one with friends and family at Monoca beach, Sept 2007 which was I understand taken in August,2007.

Perhaps they spend part time in VF--a shared custody perhaps.

And, as you say, BB--I would not imagine the intended subject matter for this thread is not those boys.

Hello, the last time I checked, the title of this thread was Alexandre and Nicole Coste Current Events. This means, since Nicole's other children are not Albert's children, they are off limits in this discussion.

Please stay on topic and have fun! :flowers:

Mandy
Monaco Forum Moderator

Photos of Alexandre

Thanks for posting the photos. I see cute little Alex is getting to be a big boy. He is growing fast.

And he looks really like his father, he is a gorgeous boy !

I don't think people want to know about Eric's brothers here just maybe see that his childhood has bigger family in it or who does he look like more, mom or dad. curiosity only, not to change this thread. This should be ok? His mom and him have others in the family unit, nice to see pics sometimes together. Stays inside thread. Maybe I don't know, I'm new.

He is handsome boy and also his mom has good features so he gets good qualities twice! I hope he has smarts and compassion too. Good life.

Nothing new with Eric? Where do they go for this season? Europeans are very seasonal. Anyone know?

Angeline was right. I just wanted to know if Eric has a close relationship with his brothers and they are immediate family or not? I also am curious who looks like the mom having strong genes. That's all.

Last edited:
Nothing new with Eric Alexandre? Some of us would love to see how he has grown and how well he learned to swim. But certain "enthused" comments by certain determined ilks make for trouble and evoke the zero tolerance-type exchanges.

Nothing new with Eric Alexandre? Some of us would love to see how he has grown and how well he learned to swim. But certain "enthused" comments by certain determined ilks make for trouble and evoke the zero tolerance-type exchanges.

You don't like someone else's enthusiasm on this thread?
Are we allowed to air gripes here?:ohmy:

I would like to see more pics of the young man. Surely he is more handsome than before!

Olycom has a gallery with old pics of Nicole, Alex and his half brothers. I do not know if they've been posted already

Olycom - News

Thanks Tosca, I certainly have not seen these. I have to return and look again. They were having a great time--All big boys. Thanks

Time to close this thread. Thanks to every one who posted!

Join us in the new thread here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom