Alexandre & Nicole Coste Current Events Part 3 : May 2006 - July 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree - I can't see him looking like Albert at all.

Speaking of Albert, does he see his son?

The more he grows the more handsome he is....thanks for the pix

I disagree - I can't see him looking like Albert at all.

Speaking of Albert, does he see his son?
Alex does look like Albert his eyes, his nose look like nicole, his lips look Rainer.

Alex does look like Albert his eyes, his nose look like nicole, his lips look Rainer.
I haven't seen a picture of him yet where you can tell what he looks like. Could you post one where you can?

In regards to Albert seeing him I heard Albert say they were trying to work things out so he could. Nicole was causing problems when he had been there after he had acknowledge him.

Hi guys I hav'nt posted in a while. I am happy to see Alex and Nicole enjoying family time with her family. Alexander gets more handsome as he grows. He is a real knock out. I agree he is one of the cuties non royal/royal kids around.

Denzel Washington look out

He looks adorable in the first pic.

Ani
Alex is absolutely handsome like his dad at that age so delightful. Ithink we have the makings of move star material here. The camera loves this child. Denzel Washington look out.......

NC/Alex

I haven't seen a picture of him yet where you can tell what he looks like. Could you post one where you can?

In regards to Albert seeing him I heard Albert say they were trying to work things out so he could. Nicole was causing problems when he had been there after he had acknowledge him.

I can't post a pic, ( And the mod is going to throw us out) But. If you go back to where the early baby pics are on Google Image or Yahoo Image (NC or PA). The one where the child is held by and you see the father's hairline and the child's hairline. About 3 months old.

Also, there's one where the father is feeding the child and the chin and mouth curves are identical. And later the one at the fair where the child is driving the ferrari, the large head--what can you say.

Otherwise, its the same old story in the eye of the you know what.

I can't post a pic, ( And the mod is going to throw us out) But. If you go back to where the early baby pics are on Google Image or Yahoo Image (NC or PA). The one where the child is held by and you see the father's hairline and the child's hairline. About 3 months old.

Also, there's one where the father is feeding the child and the chin and mouth curves are identical. And later the one at the fair where the child is driving the ferrari, the large head--what can you say.

Otherwise, its the same old story in the eye of the you know what.
I thought it was the new photo's everyone was going by I've seen the old and he was cute. Thanks.

Wow, he's gotten so big. He's really cute. I do think he looks a lot like Albert when he was that age.

I was wondering does anybody know if the other two children in the second picture, a boy who looks like he is twelve or thirteen and a little girl who looks like she is about six or seven years of age. Are they his brother and sister? :flowers:

Oh wait, I just found out that he has two brothers and they live with there father in South America, it is on wikipedia if you put Alexandre Coste it the search box.:flowers:

Oh wait, I just found out that he has two brothers and they live with there father in South America, it is on wikipedia if you put Alexandre Coste it the search box.:flowers:

Tara, I think that info on Wikipedia is old. We've seen the two big boys this year. So they must be back. And according to one source are living with their mother and little brother. Also, in these recent beach pictures, there are two boys there that look like her two big boys. I think they're about probably 11 and 13. A really tall one. You have to look closely at the two bigger boys in those beachside pics above. There's one where they are posing for a pic--all of the them are children, I think.

Its good to see Alex having a good time with his family.

Alex have no worry he look like he enjoying himself with his family which he should be doing.

Does Alexandre and his mother live in Monaco now? And how old is he?

He is a good-looking little boy, he looks very handsome like his father, but I hope the poor thing doesn't get Albert's ever-receding hairline!

He is a good-looking little boy, he looks very handsome like his father, but I hope the poor thing doesn't get Albert's ever-receding hairline!
No, Alex live 30 minutes away from Monaco and Alex is four year old I hope and pray that he don't inherit Albert hairline.:ROFLMAO:

Alex lives in I think VilleFranche its between Nice and Monaco I've been there its a beautiful place.

I wonder if Alex and his brothers will spend Christmas with rest of Nicole's family. Does any one know if he ever visited Togo.

I wonder if Alex and his brothers will spend Christmas with rest of Nicole's family. Does any one know if he ever visited Togo.

I''m just speculating but the family members we saw earlier in the beach area and pool, which I understand was in August this year--are very likely from another part of the world--maybe Canada,as she did have a sibling there.

The big sons, I'm sure if they're not there all the time, that Paris is only about an hour away.

Just speculating again re Togo. In the earlier interviews she had wanted to get a passport, possibly to visit relatives in Togo, but was unable to get it because of some name problem. Now that Alex is know, I would imagine she can't take him abroad with security--just guessing.

Recall the trip to the Bahamas at Christmas, 2005 where there were 4 body guards,reportedly. accompanying t hem.

Re the hair line, I would bet my bottom dollar as they say, that Albert's hairline genes came directly to Alex. Recall the 3 month pix of Alex where the hair places and no-hair spaces were exactly as the father's?

And that's nothing,imo, to be concerned about. Hope for the child is that he will have a wholesome, well-adjusted,loving personality.

Last edited:
Alexandre is a very beautiful little boy. He resembles both parents as might be expected in a mixed-race child. Is Nicole wearing braces?

She looks like a very loving mother. I sure hope so.

R.

I think she is a very loving mother, and Alexadre will probably grow up to be a heartbreaker.

I hope and pray that Alex grows up to be a decent man who does not toy with people's feelings. He is already a handsome little heart throb and he cannot understand what is going on. As He grows you can see that he looks like both parents.

Would Alex (and his sister) be part of a royal wedding?

Would Alex (and his sister) be part of a royal wedding?

I don't think that would be a good idea in this case? This is a tough one because generally speaking I would say of course but I don't know what Albert's relationship is with them (I hope it's good) but the public doesn't know and they are rarely photographed (which is probably a good thing while they are young) But they are not photographed with Albert and the family ever, they are not part of Grimaldi family events? The public has never seen this, so it would make Albert and his wife's wedding a circus? I'm afraid Albert and his wife would take a back seat? It would be all about Albert's past women, the mothers and the children, and that would be a terrible thing to subject Albert's bride, like I mentioned before I think she would have enough to deal with than to have to deal with the media making her wedding a joke. I mean really depending on Albert's relationship with them now and how much they are in "his life now publicly" would determine if it is a good thing to have them at the wedding. That is not the day to suddenly show them off to the public, that would be a very bad idea! If they were seen all the time with Albert and the family then it would not be such a news event than if they were to appear suddenly on his and wife's wedding day! I wouldn't wish that scenerio on anyone, especially the poor bride? I think Albert needs to be consistant how he wants to play it and stick with it! I would think that Albert might be able to have a better relationship with his children once he's married and the focus is more on his children and not their mother's. I'm sure if Albert chooses the right woman she well welcome the children. But I think as it is now, to have them at the very publicized wedding would end up being nothing but a circus and the wedding would be more about Albert's past and not his future as a wedding should be? After all the wedding shoudn't be about his kids, but about Albert and his bride, it's their day and their future! After, I'm sure they all can manage a very good relationship, with a wife this might be easier for him in some respects, that is if Albert also shows respect for his wife, like not having his kids and Albert's past upstage her wedding. Does this make sense? I well add that Alex is adorable, it would be hard not to want him there as well as Albert's daughter, but I still think under the circumstances it's not a good idea, and really it isn't that important for either one of them to be there? If Albert want's to celebrate the kids in a public way he should do it on their own birthday's, that would be more appropriate and I don't see anything wrong with that.

Last edited:
I don't think that would be a good idea in this case? This is a tough one because generally speaking I would say of course but I don't know what Albert's relationship is with them (I hope it's good) but the public doesn't know and they are rarely photographed (which is probably a good thing while they are young) But they are not photographed with Albert and the family ever, they are not part of Grimaldi family events? The public has never seen this, so it would make Albert and his wife's wedding a circus? I'm afraid Albert and his wife would take a back seat? It would be all about Albert's past women, the mothers and the children, and that would be a terrible thing to subject Albert's bride, like I mentioned before I think she would have enough to deal with than to have to deal with the media making her wedding a joke. I mean really depending on Albert's relationship with them now and how much they are in "his life now publicly" would determine if it is a good thing to have them at the wedding. That is not the day to suddenly show them off to the public, that would be a very bad idea! If they were seen all the time with Albert and the family then it would not be such a news event than if they were to appear suddenly on his and wife's wedding day! I wouldn't wish that scenerio on anyone, especially the poor bride? I think Albert needs to be consistant how he wants to play it and stick with it! I would think that Albert might be able to have a better relationship with his children once he's married and the focus is more on his children and not their mother's. I'm sure if Albert chooses the right woman she well welcome the children. But I think as it is now, to have them at the very publicized wedding would end up being nothing but a circus and the wedding would be more about Albert's past and not his future as a wedding should be? After all the wedding shoudn't be about his kids, but about Albert and his bride, it's their day and their future! After, I'm sure they all can manage a very good relationship, with a wife this might be easier for him in some respects, that is if Albert also shows respect for his wife, like not having his kids and Albert's past upstage her wedding. Does this make sense? I well add that Alex is adorable, it would be hard not to want him there as well as Albert's daughter, but I still think under the circumstances it's not a good idea, and really it isn't that important for either one of them to be there? If Albert want's to celebrate the kids in a public way he should do it on their own birthday's, that would be more appropriate and I don't see anything wrong with that.
i strongly disagree with you, so what if the kids are invited to their father wedding big deal these will show how his wife accept them and she does not mind them in their family, she will be a self center person to be upset or ask albert not too, if she truely love him she have to accept his past and all his mistake because they are not going to go away because she said so,if the kids are not there on albert wedding then i know he is the most selfish man in the world and he is so crazy to think he is better off , i dont see the different between his kids of his past and future favorite.:bang:

i strongly disagree with you, so what if the kids are invited to their father wedding big deal these will show how his wife accept them and she does not mind them in their family, she will be a self center person to be upset or ask albert not too, if she truely love him she have to accept his past and all his mistake because they are not going to go away because she said so,if the kids are not there on albert wedding then i know he is the most selfish man in the world and he is so crazy to think he is better off , i dont see the different between his kids of his past and future favorite.:bang:

I completly agree with you, if Albert does get married and his children are not invited to the wedding he will make his own image look bad.

I don't think you read my post very well. I agree if she truly loves him she would accept his children -- Did I not say that? But you are basically saying that Albert and his wife should use the occasion of "their" marriage as as a "photo op for his children" a "coming out party of the kids for the media" "to show." Why should we have to see photos, as if this would prove anything -- it would look like a deliberate photo op? And it is pretty obvious so far when we have seen photo-ops, we all know that is exactly their purpose and it is obvious they fool no one except the very people trying to sell it? I think people don't like their intelligence being insulted and this makes the people trying to go out of their way to sell an idea look very foolish!

If Albert wants to bring his kids out of hiding and make them public then he should do that. If he wants to include them as being accepted by his family then he should bring them to National day or other evants and have them wave off the balcony with the rest of his family? What is the difference here? Does Albert's family accept Albert's kids do we need photos of them altogether to prove it or to pretend "to show" it? Unless Albert is willing to be photographed with his own kids first, I don't see why he should use his and his brides day to promote his kids. Why hold his bride to this, if he isn't even willing himself as their own father? He can promote his relationship with his kids every and any day of the year! So why choose that day! Do you think he doesn't accept his kids because we haven't seen photographs of him with them? I think if Albert wants his kids at his wedding "he needs to get the public use to seeing them with him first" that is all I am saying, or the media will have a field day otherwise! The bride might as will stay home as well as the groom, because the press is going to focus on the kids, their mothers, and Albert's past! As the situation is now? I don't know why Albert want's to be so shy with his kids now if he thinks it's a good idea for them to be photographed with him "ONLY" at the occassion of his wedding? That makes no sense to me! Plus he probably will be married in his catholic chuch, would that be awkward, I don't know? If Albert has a regular relationship with his kids and he spends time with them like a father and they are part of his life and he wants them to be represented as part of his life in public then he should do that! But he shouldn't wait until his wedding day to do that and turn it into a circus? I'm sure Albert would be smart enough to know what the media would focus on? And if he doesn't feel he needs a photo-op to prove his own love for his kids now! I don't know why he should expect that of his bride?

I don't see why a wedding which is meant to celebrate a marriage between husband and wife should be the day to promote his children suddenly. He has of plenty opportunity to do things with his children which might include his wife also, I just don't understand why the privacy now from him if he wants to make it all a public showcase only after he is married or only at the time of his marriage?

I don't understand why everything should be for the purpose of a photo-op for the public? Should we have lots of photos of Nicole with Alex to prove she loves her son. I don't know why this should be required of Albert's wife? We don't see photos of Stephanie's kids at National day on the balcony, does that mean she doesn't love her kids? Or that they are not accepted by the family? Why should Albert's wife be held to a different standard, which would only in the end look like it was to serve some sort of purpose. Albert's wife needs to accept Albert's children. Not "LOOK" like she accepts his children!

If Albert could find a way to invite his children without it turning into a media joke, if they could be discrete so it would be possible for him to have them there if it is appropriate? But I'm afraid with all the attempts of promotion of the kids so far, that is the very thing that would make it so hard for him to have them there now (IMO). But since I really don't know what kind of relationship he has with his kids, I have no idea how appropriate it would be for them to even be there? How old is Alex now? How well does he know his dad? How often does he see his dad? What kind of relationship do they have? Does he know Albert's family? Why aren't there photo-ops with Alex and Stephanie and Caroline, should we assume they do not accept him? Are you guys suggesting also that the mothers be at Albert's and his new brides wedding! If you are, only a true BOZO would agree to that! As I said before I think the occassion of a childs birthday would be the day to celebrate the child and show them off if that is necessary, if he wants to include his wife and make a photo-op of it then so be it?

If I was marrying a man and he had kids that he was close with or wanted to invite, I would fully expect and want to have his kids there also? But Albert's situation seems very different than the average relationships we are talking about, or the image some people want to paint it? It is the actual realtionship that is important and not the public picture of it! That is where the focus should be put in my opinion, that is what is going to be the most important to the child.

Last edited:
Okay, this was said several times before, this is not the right place for speculations about what will happen when Albert..... or if he does this or that.... and how will his wife..... - NOT the right place....

Future off topic posts will be deleted without notice.

tbhrc
Monaco Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom