Alexandre & Nicole Coste Current Events 2 : Dec.2005 - May 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabriella

Royal Highness
Country
United States
Welcome to the second thread dedicated to all the latest news and pictures of Nicole and her son with Prince Albert, Alexandre.

You can find the previous thread here

Just a reminder...please keep this conversation on topic and civil. It's perfectly okay to disagree with the actions of any of the people we dicuss and it's perfectly okay to disagree with the opinions of our posters. However, you need to do so respectfully and remember that everyone has a right to their opinion, whether or not it's the same as yours.

Also, remember that unless you can back up a statement with sound information, it is not a fact, but just merely an opinion. Please be respectful to all members and allow them the rights to their opinions and don't tell them that something is wrong - unless you can back it up and prove it with solid facts.

Any posts that violate our Posting Rules and Guidelines will be deleted. Please keep this conversation civil so that it doesn't come to this.

If you wish to post pictures, please do so via a private image hosting company such as imageshack, photobucket, tinypic, etc. Please look to make sure a photo has not already been posted previously before posting.

Thank you for commenting on my post Tzu An! I really think there's a Syndrome going around the princes of Europe where they try to get attention by rescuing the "Damsel in Distress"(women with heavy issues..) Prince Rainier probably recognized the symptoms when he met Nicole....
I recently saw a picture of Mette shoving Haakon while entering a plane (She was mad when she saw a journalist on the plane and took it out on her husband)..While he kept smiling, I wondered--If she can do that in public, what is she like in private? The wedding picture of the couple alongside the drug dealer's son was so sweet to see --but they have a long road ahead....
I think Prince Albert could have been swept away by this ongoing European Princely trend--he could be looking for a women who is opposite his Mother (Like Nicole appeared to be...) Prince Albert's Mother had lived independently from her family and had established a career--and she certainly didn't need any man to rescue her....

Your welcome:) . I believe that Rainier realized that Nicole has and insatiable need for fame. We've seen that she does and if he felt that way he was certainly right in that respect. What Rainier and most reigning monarchs want for their sons are consorts who will realize that they are not the star, their husband is, not them. I also realize that most of the heirs of the thrones are feeling a bit of reverse snobbery, that somehow a titled lady is somehow inferior, that they need someone with issues in order to validate some perverse feeling of somehow rebelling against the 'evil' establishment. Unfotunately a personality like Mette Marit's (if it is true) can be frightening. I've dated someone with serious issues and it caused a lot of misery. Not to mention her past drug use is something that indicates she is unable to hold herself together in stressful situations. It seems the outlets she finds are very destructive. Furthermore, Princess Diana had some serious baggage and issues, which caused her serious unstable behavior and subsequently caused damage to her children, Charles, and the monarchy. Haakon and his other contemporaries (Frederick, etc.) will have to be ridiculously careful. For example, Crown Princess Mary is already acting like she is the one who is going to inherit the throne in her own right, not Frederick who is somewhat shoved to the side.

Nicole would cause a lot of upheaval in Monaco if she were to marry Albert. I do not believe that she would be happy to be consort, she would try to take over and rule the country by dominating Albert. If Albert marries a proper lady and philanders with other less appropriate women at least he's doing what many other men in his position would generally do. The only thing that has changed is that females who engage in these adulterous relationships with royal men are increasingly refusing to keep quiet. Also, usually the press would also keep quiet to avoid causing the consort hurt, simply out of decency. I envision Nicole going on a press rampage if/when Albert marries; it won't be pretty. I wonder if the press will turn on Nicole if she causes trouble for the Princess of Monaco.

inzlz7.jpg

inzlzs.jpg

I cannot believe that she used two swimsuits. What a...I dunno, help me here my fellow bloggers!

or maybe he is one of those people who enjoy the newness of relationships. before the real person shows their personality and problems arise. it might be easier to just dump the person than to handle real relationship problems. just think he handles problems everyday @ work, he might not want the hassle of working on his relationship,imo and its a big guess because i dont even know the man

I reckon he wants someone who doesn't need him 24/7 and can amuse herself. Maybe he was attracted to Nicole because she seemed to be a stabilizing influence, then began getting possessive and didn't understand that he has stuff he needs do work on because of his duties to his country. Not to mention he was attracted to her as she was his opposite. I think he'll marry someone who isn't flashy and willing to blab to the press all the time and will cause one scandal and drama after another. Like someone who isn't a 24/7 challenge or high strung.

Tzu An said:
Your welcome:) .
I cannot believe that she used two swimsuits. What a...I dunno, help me here my fellow bloggers!
Didn't you hear on photo shoots a model always wear more then one. Being a model is about selling the merchandise. Its already been said she is setting all the shoots up herself. This way she is showing the public what a great on hands mother she is. The unplanned photo's she isn't dressed well and Alexandre is generally with a nanny in the parks as well as the beach.

I agree with you Lady Mac-she is posing herself as a model....
In addition to her long hair wig,did anyone else notice that she is now much curvier on top?(Compared to the photos taken last summer..).
It seems Prince Albert's money is being put to work on her...

I did think that she was wearing a wig - now, I know for sure. Who wears a wig at the beach???!:confused: :rolleyes:

Someone who goes to the beach for other reasons then those of normal beachgoers. Don't suppose she is going there for swimming or getting tanned. And other water sports are not very easily practiced with a wig either. Besides in St. Barth you can always be sure to find a friendly papparazzi to take a pic. They are already waiting for you at the airport. So no need to bring your own ;)

I think this is funny too -- and a bit sad.

I wonder what the payoff for her is -- emotionally, I mean -- with the pictures in the magazines:confused: :confused:

Also, if I remember correctly, she did say that she felt it was Albert's job to make sure Alexandre had a calm and private life -- I think she might be trying to pull PA into some kind of game by 'over-exposing' Alexandre to the media and not letting him grow up quietly and privately out of the spotlight. Who knows what she's thinking -- certainly she couldn't be thinking of the long term effect it will have on her son???

If she really does feel it Albert's job to ensure the boy's privacy, she sure is making that clear by keep having the baby in pictures.

Even if there is paparazzis are just waiting for a picture, I wouldn't so freely let them follow me and give it to them -- if you tell them to leave you alone, generally (I guess) they will. Especially if you make it clear that you don't want to be bothered -- and with her new wealth, she could certainly get people to keep the photographers away.

I guess since she knows PA's life has too much gossip in it, news of her activities will get back to him. Since they do not speak (I guess, more likely he's not communicating with her and probably wants her to leave him alone) she just finds ways to stay a subject of gossip because someone will probably give that bit of info to him....

Or maybe she just believes people are really interested in her;)

Athina Onassis Roussel doesn't seem to have such a hard time staying out of the magazines and even if they do get a snap of her she doesn't care to go dressing up and getting a hair do for the paparazzis...

Last edited:
LadyMacAlpine said:
Didn't you hear on photo shoots a model always wear more then one. Being a model is about selling the merchandise. Its already been said she is setting all the shoots up herself. This way she is showing the public what a great on hands mother she is. The unplanned photo's she isn't dressed well and Alexandre is generally with a nanny in the parks as well as the beach.

Makes sense to me -- and you cannot sell something unless you create a demand for it. So, maybe that's what she's trying to do -- create a demand for pictures of her -with the baby as a 'prop', yes - callous but it's possible isn't it? The baby is the reason why people may be interested in the picture, but of course, she must be in the picture and dressed for the occasion too.

Do you think anyone would really be interested in pictures of her all by herself at the beach?

Last edited:
Lillia said:
Even if there is paparazzis are just waiting for a picture, I wouldn't so freely let them follow me and give it to them -- if you tell them to leave you alone, generally (I guess) they will. Especially if you make it clear that you don't want to be bothered -- and with her new wealth, she could certainly get people to keep the photographers away.

So true. The info with the pics says that she has bodyguards with her and in some pics there is a nanny also although you don't see much of her. If Nicole really wanted the press to leave her alone, honesty, she has people around her to take care of that...but she hasn't taken that step. I'm sure the resort has security people that could help, if she didn't have her own...'posse.' So, it's a game of sorts. I'm sure she's enjoying herself but at what price, and who ultimately will pay it?

My money says it won't be her. It's all very, very sad.

Lilllia said:
Do you think anyone would really be interested in pictures of her all by herself at the beach?

Heck no! Well, maybe if the wig came off in the water and floated around like some giant squid....but what are the odds? :p

Last edited:
Oh my goodness that is so funny!...hahahahaha..a giant squid! Now that would be a sight for sore eyes....:D

Bunkycat said:
So true. The info with the pics says that she has bodyguards with her and in some pics there is a nanny also although you don't see much of her. If Nicole really wanted the press to leave her alone, honesty, she has people around her to take care of that...but she hasn't taken that step. I'm sure the resort has security people that could help, if she didn't have her own...'posse.' So, it's a game of sorts. I'm sure she's enjoying herself but at what price, and who ultimately will pay it?

My money says it won't be her. It's all very, very sad.

Heck no! Well, maybe if the wig came off in the water and floated around like some giant squid....but what are the odds? :p
Bunky please feel free at anytime to not hold back your thoughts. I'm glad I am not with Albert you all would show no mercy. Bunky you crack me up.

LadyMacAlpine said:
Bunky please feel free at anytime to not hold back your thoughts. I'm glad I am not with Albert you all would show no mercy. Bunky you crack me up.

You're right LadyMac -- seems to be no mercy!!:D

Save the wigs, the wonderbra and the tacky looking wardrobe -- maybe there'd be a chance

Last edited:
Lady Macalpine is back!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D

rarotonga said:
I don't think it's a wig, but more likely hair extensions.
I think its her real hair I saw a photo of her with a bad hair day. She needs to learn my way of wearing it you don't have bad hair days.

LadyMacAlpine said:
I think its her real hair I saw a photo of her with a bad hair day. She needs to learn my way of wearing it you don't have bad hair days.

I'm sorry, LadyMac -- I have to totally disagree on that one. :D :p

There is NO WAY that's her real hair (unless you count store bought as her own hair - once it's paid for, it's hers because she has a receipt).

How did she go from above-the-shoulders to down-her-back in a few short months??? :cool:

She paid somebody to help out, that's how -- and note that her hair keeps changing colors too. That is not her natural hair (somebody correct me if I'm wrong, please).;)

Two-tone, then yellow highlights, then Auburn then dark brown to jet black -- all since July 2005???:eek:

I'm sorry, that cannot be her natural hair, I just do not believe that for one second...:D

Last edited:
These were taken earlier this year look at the length. In them her hair is below the bust. When you straighten your hair it looks the length it is when natural it will appear shorter in many cases. Her hair seems to be growing normally to me.
1120589801.0416.jpg
art_33773.jpg

photo source unknown

Gabriella said:
Just a reminder...please keep this conversation on topic and civil. It's perfectly okay to disagree with the actions of any of the people we dicuss and it's perfectly okay to disagree with the opinions of our posters. However, you need to do so respectfully and remember that everyone has a right to their opinion, whether or not it's the same as yours.

Also, remember that unless you can back up a statement with sound information, it is not a fact, but just merely an opinion. Please be respectful to all members and allow them the rights to their opinions and don't tell them that something is wrong - unless you can back it up and prove it with solid facts.

Any posts that violate our Posting Rules and Guidelines will be deleted. Please keep this conversation civil so that it doesn't come to this.

If you wish to post pictures, please do so via a private image hosting company such as imageshack, photobucket, tinypic, etc. Please look to make sure a photo has not already been posted previously before posting.

Just thought reposting Gabriella's reminder at this point would be appropriate. Please remain civil and kind.

Last edited:
How did she go from above-the-shoulders to down-her-back in a few short months???
imo, u cant or i guess u can if u go and buy your hair, again imo when i want to have long hair i just buy it. trust me, it looks real as long as i keep it together

Ennyllorac said:
Just thought reposting Gabriella's reminder at this point would be appropriate. Please remain civil and kind.
I would like to ask openly since I am confused as to what any of us has said wrong in the conversation we are having? All posting right now on this subject have always had civil conversations with each other and always have been to my knowledge. If I said something wrong here in kidding and posting my opinion I am not aware of it. What I said to Bunky was in fun to make her laugh as I was when I wrote it like the didn't you hear as a figure of speech.

Hey LadyMac,

I wasn't offended. Far from it. :rolleyes: No worries here.

Bunkycat said:
Hey LadyMac,

I wasn't offended. Far from it. :rolleyes: No worries here.
Thanks I didn't figure you would be and would understand my sense of humor since we have been on the board together for over a year. But I am confused as to what was said by anyone of us.

I wouldn't worry about it. I'm sure everything is fine. :D No further news about giant squid though.....I'm soooo depressed. Maybe they were stopped from taking further pics of her and the boy...by Albert? It seems very odd that they suddenly stopped, unless of course she's left the island and is on her way home again. Odd that we wouldn't see any 'exit' pics.

does she have any brothers or sisters? because she dosent seem to be around family or the pics i have seen shows her either by herself or with alex.

semisquare said:
does she have any brothers or sisters? because she dosent seem to be around family or the pics i have seen shows her either by herself or with alex.
She has cousins who tried to sell her story to the press a few months before she did.

semisquare said:
imo, u cant or i guess u can if u go and buy your hair, again imo when i want to have long hair i just buy it. trust me, it looks real as long as i keep it together

I agree. It also depends on the quality of the extensions and on the skill of the person doing it, I guess.

Just because someone is wearing a wig does not mean that it has to look like one -- there are alot of women out there fooling everyone...

I don't know if this is out of topic but i really feel sorry for this little boy.He will never have a normal familly.I don't like Nicole i believe she's using him just like Thierry Roussel did with Athina O.He,Gaby and their three children had a wonderfull life thanks to Athina's fortune.Nicole is going to have a great life without stress just because she has a child with a Prince without doing anything and maybe without working from now on in order to take care of him.But his real familly,the Grimaldis,won't accept him.

Beatrice said:
I don't know if this is out of topic but i really feel sorry for this little boy.He will never have a normal familly.I don't like Nicole i believe she's using him just like Thierry Roussel did with Athina O.He,Gaby and their three children had a wonderfull life thanks to Athina's fortune.Nicole is going to have a great life without stress just because she has a child with a Prince without doing anything and maybe without working from now on in order to take care of him.But his real familly,the Grimaldis,won't accept him.
You are absolutely right in stating that as long as she has her son, she won't have to worry about a thing (I wonder though what she will do once he turns 18 and PA doesn't have to give a dime anymore - at least not to her he could give it directly to his son). As to the Grimaldis accepting him, I think that really depends on how PAs future is like and if ad whom he is going to marry. If he finds a good wife who will have the kids interest at heart, things might be easier ( I still hope that once he has a stable family life he will take custody and bring him up in peace and quiet with the rest of whatever children he is going to have). If of course he will chose one that would like to rather ignore the poor child and is only interested in her own offsprings benefit, than he might have real problems later in life, when he understands what is going on around him. Let's hope for the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom