Alexandre & Nicole Coste Current Events 2 : Dec.2005 - May 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Lady, I guess we don't see her other children cause she still doesn't have custody, but I'm not sure about this...

Kisses

Thanks Lady, I guess we don't see her other children cause she still doesn't have custody, but I'm not sure about this...

Kisses

ETA: Sorry for the double post...little problems with the pc...

Last edited:
I would like to know the ages of her other two boys?

ladyodessa said:
I would like to know the ages of her other two boys?
They have to be over the age of 9 since she meet him in 1997.

Her other children

I can't find the article now, but at one point I read that her two other kids were both boys. They were small when her relationship with Albert began - the youngest being just one year old and the other was maybe two years older than that. So logically they are around 10 and 12 now. I don't know if she handed them over to their father before she met Albert or after. No one seems to know that for sure. In any case, those little people will share their fathers last name, not the french one that she adopted, so maybe they are able to have normal lives. Too bad that Alex couldn't.

Bunkycat said:
I can't find the article now, but at one point I read that her two other kids were both boys. They were small when her relationship with Albert began - the youngest being just one year old and the other was maybe two years older than that. So logically they are around 10 and 12 now. I don't know if she handed them over to their father before she met Albert or after. No one seems to know that for sure. In any case, those little people will share their fathers last name, not the french one that she adopted, so maybe they are able to have normal lives. Too bad that Alex couldn't.
In one of the articles it said she lost custody of them afterwards due to her relationship with Albert her ex didn't like it. Something also about she couldn't afford to support them as well. A reason I said since he didn't marry her she wanted to get even with him and hurt him as he did her. She has been able to support them for sometime I wonder why they aren't on those holidays she goes on? Unless she gave up full custody and visitation rights in this country she would be paying her ex child support wonder how it works there.

LadyMacAlpine said:
http://www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/members/thumb/wmark/sipaphotos231262?doc=SIPA/sipaphotos/docs/231/262&size=512&logo=logo

http://www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/members/thumb/wmark/sipaphotos231259?doc=SIPA/sipaphotos/docs/231/259&size=512&logo=logo

http://www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/members/thumb/wmark/sipaphotos231258?doc=SIPA/sipaphotos/docs/231/258&size=512&logo=logo

http://www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/members/thumb/wmark/sipaphotos231255?doc=SIPA/sipaphotos/docs/231/255&size=512&logo=logo

http://www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/members/thumb/wmark/sipaphotos231252?doc=SIPA/sipaphotos/docs/231/252&size=512&logo=logo

http://www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/members/thumb/wmark/sipaphotos231250?doc=SIPA/sipaphotos/docs/231/250&size=512&logo=logo

I got tired did this the lazy way. CAPTION: Nicole Coste and Albert's lawyer Thierry Lacoste in Paris. Prince Albert, who became ruler of Monaco after his father, Prince Ranier, died in April, will publicly recognize on July 7, 2005 paternity of his son Alexandre with the Togolese flight attendant, Nicole Coste,33, according the French weekly L'Express published in Paris on July 3, 2005. Coste revealed she met Albert on a French flight from Paris to Nice in July 1997, and gave birth to Alexandre in August 2003. Albert's lawyer Thierry Lacoste has confirmed that DNA tests have been carried out - and prove the royal is the father. According to the weekly, Prince Albert had allready signed a document at a Parisian Notary Public where he states his committements to his son. A luxury villa at Villefranche-sur Mer, very close to Monaco, is under restoration where half of the property belongs to Alexandre and the other half to a Monaco company. Nicole Coste receives 10 000 euros per month from Prince Albert, she drives a BMW supplied by Prince's council and isprotected by a body-guard while strolling in Paris. Prince Albert will be inaugurated as the ruler of Monaco with a ceremony on July 12, 2005

http://www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/members/s?f=NCOM/search&path=Visuals&view=thumbnail_grid
Follow the link above to newscom and type in Nicole Coste and you will get pages of photo's of her and Alexandre.
Did anyone post this? If so I missed it.

i can't view any of that.

BoySetsFire said:
i can't view any of that.
Type in this word as I post it Guest for password then hit submit. The capital "G" is required.

LadyMacAlpine said:
Type in this word as I post it Guest for password then hit submit. The capital "G" is required.
thanks for overlooking my specialness. i see now.

From the other thread
Originally Posted by AplePie
I was just thinking, do you guys think Albert would've gotten serious with NC if Rainier had approved of her?
If Albert had been in love with her he could have asked her to wait until his father passed away since his health was failing. Besides all we have is her word what happened that it was his father and she has been found not to be truthful in her stories. I''m sure its much easier for her to have thought it was Rainier and not Albert to break off with her. It would also save face and sound better than he dumped me. IMO

LadyMacAlpine said:
From the other thread
If Albert had been in love with her he could have asked her to wait until his father passed away since his health was failing. Besides all we have is her word what happened that it was his father and she has been found not to be truthful in her stories. I''m sure its much easier for her to have thought it was Rainier and not Albert to break off with her. It would also save face and sound better than he dumped me. IMO

I think Albert had grown bored with her and was getting more interested in other women. I agree with Lady M. Had she admitted that he dumped her and then gone public with her story she would not have seemed so sympathetic at first.

Could that be Coste in St. Tropez? Maybe we don't have to worry about NC crashing the gates uninvited. Some friends thought that was her with a group of four strolling in the streets of St. Tropez earler. They didn't know if the lady and man and child behind them were with them.

I have been wondering how folks feel that Alexander will get half of Prince Albert's estate. Princess Stephanie was wanted and loved and she only got 1% of her father's estate.

No way he get half the estate. Half of his estate may have to go to his children but that doesn't mean half has to go to A. I'm not even sure about that much. I think a lot will depend on weather or not A turns out to be a problem and embarrassment to Monoco.

/\WTH? Alex is his child wether people like it or not. So yes he should get half his estate if that's the law. Plus who would exactly judge this kids possible future "embarassing" actions since nobody in the family is in a postition to throw stones?:rolleyes:

Alex is a very adorable little boy. To bad he's caught up in all this.

Quite a lot of new people. Interesting.

The French law Monaco agrees to abide by has a mandatory inheritance right for all children. Beyond that is up to the parent.

Its my understanding the law is 33% for ALL children. Meaning that if he had 100 euros (work with me here), his children would be entitled to 33 and the other 67 could go to the local park if he wished. And of that 33, if he had 11 children, each would only get 3.

I don't think Stephanie got just 1% of Rainier's estate. Certain things needed to go to Albert as the next Prince (the palace and holdings and such) and others to Caroline as the next heir.

But Stephanie seemed to be her father's favorite. I am sure he provided well for her as well as left instructions with Albert so that she would always be taken care of. Clearly they worked because Stephanie and children are moving back into the palace for the time being.

None of us know anything for sure (beyond the law) and the media went wild with speculation over who got what. Rainier loved his children and took care of them in life and death. That is the best anyone could want or hope for.

And Eric (as I mentioned before that is still his legal name, I don't care if Nicole calls him Albert Jr in all her interviews, I will not call him anything but what he is legally known as) is caught up in all this precisely because Nicole wanted him to be. She clearly sees Eric as her meal ticket. The throne is out, but money and misery for the next 15 years are up for grabs.

If she wanted to protect her son and allow Albert to be a real father, we would not know about him and Albert could still slip off to see him.

Ann

Suonymona said:
Quite a lot of new people. Interesting.

The French law Monaco agrees to abide by has a mandatory inheritance right for all children. Beyond that is up to the parent.

Its my understanding the law is 33% for ALL children. Meaning that if he had 100 euros (work with me here), his children would be entitled to 33 and the other 67 could go to the local park if he wished. And of that 33, if he had 11 children, each would only get 3.

I don't think Stephanie got just 1% of Rainier's estate. Certain things needed to go to Albert as the next Prince (the palace and holdings and such) and others to Caroline as the next heir.

But Stephanie seemed to be her father's favorite. I am sure he provided well for her as well as left instructions with Albert so that she would always be taken care of. Clearly they worked because Stephanie and children are moving back into the palace for the time being.

None of us know anything for sure (beyond the law) and the media went wild with speculation over who got what. Rainier loved his children and took care of them in life and death. That is the best anyone could want or hope for.

And Eric (as I mentioned before that is still his legal name, I don't care if Nicole calls him Albert Jr in all her interviews, I will not call him anything but what he is legally known as) is caught up in all this precisely because Nicole wanted him to be. She clearly sees Eric as her meal ticket. The throne is out, but money and misery for the next 15 years are up for grabs.

If she wanted to protect her son and allow Albert to be a real father, we would not know about him and Albert could still slip off to see him.

Ann

In France and Monaco, this boy is legally known as Alexandre, Eric, Stéphane, COSTE.

Louis-le-14ème

There were legal postings that stated otherwise.

What is your source?

Ann

None of those are legal documents.

The first is an article from LeExpress. It says (this is a rough translation): "Nicole delivers, alone, to the hospital Saint-Vincent-de-Paul, to Paris, August 24. The baby is declared to the city hall. Under the first one name Eric Alexander Stéphane, before the delighted mom herself who claims that Alexander is to become first name usage of his son."

The second and third are just covers of Paris Match. You have to pay to read them. Though one is the 5 May cover where Nicole "came out".

The fourth is an excerpt from LeMonde. It merely calls him Alexander.

The majority are after the date of the PM article (though one of the covers is that) which had Nicole declaring Eric's name as changed to Alexandre. It seems what PM printed, the others used too.

However, on the LEGAL PAPERS she filed for support and official recognition of the child by Albert in 2005, Nicole listed him as Eric Alexandre Ste'phan Coste and herself as Nicole Coste.

She changed her youngest son's and her own last name to Coste. At that time, while she says now she also changed his name from Eric Alexandre to Alexandre Eric Stephane', she did not or the papers she filed in 2005 would be void for giving false information.

I'm not trying to be hard about this. Nicole clearly wants everyone to call the child Alexandre because it is Albert's second name. His sisters called their sons his other names as a tribute to him (and Grimaldi ancestors). She desperately wants that link for her son.

My grandmother was named Deidre Margaret at birth. Everyone called her Margaret or Marge. Most of her grandchildren didn't even know her first name. She signed papers D. Margaret. But she was legally Deidre, no matter how many people said she was Margaret.

So whether Alexandre/Alexander or Stephane/Ste'phane/Stephane', the Eric never wavers.

Its difficult to call him E-A because that is Ernst's moniker, so I will continue to use just plain Eric. There is nothing wrong with that name. So why is Nicole so ashamed of it now?

Ann

ETA fixed a date and translation error
AETA added a line

Last edited:
It is somewhat curious to me that almost every day in several threads somebody sends well-wishing remarks about Alex and his father. Which I think are mostly rhetorical inquiries. They get no response because I guess we here know nothing.

Somehow (IMHO!) I think its Unfair, really to exert pressure and Expectation on one who has expressed having difficulty with the situation. Then there was the much needed blame freeing situation. This is certainly not unheard of, in my experience, in out-of-wedlock situations where there is surprise, objection,disdain,whatever.

Then there is the father's need for personal adjustment to his official duties.And now the private need for low keyness.

And at the present, the necessity for the pursuit of his own family and heir. Royal antiquity being priviliged ,so it is.

But we know the last time we saw Alex he had taken over a St. Kitts beach being cute and being Eric-theTerrible-Two'er

So I imagine he'll be waiting to teach his upcoming newbie sibs how to swim and maybe even to kick-box!

Charlene said that she loves children.
So if she and PA get married,I am sure she will insist that PA's son be a page in the wedding---he will be too cute for words!
Alexander Eric is an adorable little fellow. I can see him walking down the aisle, holding a flower girl's hand.
Any bride(Especially the new step mom) would love to have him in the bridal party.

No possible way, if PA gets married to anyone, Alexandre will not be anywhere in sight.

leahteresa said:
No possible way, if PA gets married to anyone, Alexandre will not be anywhere in sight.
If they end up getting married,I think Charlene will insist that Albert's only son be there. How can she not? I bet she has already met him and fallen in love.
He will be so cute in the wedding pictures.
She stated that she loves children --and she and Albert will already have this son to love together.Charlene will be showing her true devotion to her step son and enjoying a ready-made family to cherish.
It's an occasion where Alexander can look at pictures 15 years from now and know that his Dad and loving step-mom wanted him to be a part of the most important day of their lives.Charlene is not the kind to shun her own step child--she stated that she loves children of all nationalities.
(They'll have him go down the aisle--and later a nanny can take him to nap-that's what we did with my niece:) )
He will be precious..

Oh, I agee he's cute as a button but there is just NO way he will be showing up at PA's wedding taking the attention from Monoco's new princess. Just not going to happen. I would pretty much bet my life on it.

I think I agree with leahteresa. It would be cute if he was in it, though. . .

If they do marry ------
I would develop a new respect for Charlene if she would welcome Alexandre with open arms at the wedding.....
Alexandre needs to be with his Daddy on that day--He will look back fondly as an adult when seeing the pictures. PA needs to show unconditional love towards Alexandre.
PA and Charlene need to embrace their new family. Alexandre should not be shunned--it would be so sad.
Remember Haakon of Norway standing with his new bride and Marius at their wedding? He stood with pride beside his new family.The child was not shunned. Marius was adorable like Alexandre. Haakon and Mette Marit demonstrate acceptance and love towards Marius--He is in all the family pictures...

If Alex was not at an hypothetical wedding I don't think this would be due mainly to the wife to be (whether Charlene or someone else) but to Albert and his entourage; Alex can never be too much in the spot light or speculation on a potential accession to the throne would be fueled endelessly by the press. I certainly hope Albert and the kid can have a healthy private bond regardless of public intrusions.

Kisses

teense said:
Charlene said that she loves children.
So if she and PA get married,I am sure she will insist that PA's son be a page in the wedding---he will be too cute for words!
Alexander Eric is an adorable little fellow. I can see him walking down the aisle, holding a flower girl's hand.
Any bride(Especially the new step mom) would love to have him in the bridal party.
It will never happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom