Alexandre & Nicole Coste Current Events 1 : Sept.2005 - Dec.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Suonymona said:
Its my understanding the child was born Eric Alexandre and while Nicole changed HER last name to Coste, Eric's legal name (as on the birth certficate) has not changed. And yet because of her persistence in calling him Alexandre, the media (unless its a rare reporter who did their homework) also addresses him as such.

Is he truly still Eric Alexandre or did Nicole succeed in changing his legal name-which I understood she couldn't do unless Albert was willing to sign off on it (we know she lost the Grimaldi battle)--to Alexandre Coste?

Ann
It's my understanding when she had her last name changed to Coste his name was changed too. Then that came from an article who knows where at this point. Coste minus the La from LaCoste as in his attorney which seems rather odd to me especially considering the fact she said she was pretending to be the mistress of a friend of Albert's. Then we have a friend of Nicole's saying the baby really isn't Albert's. Sounds to me like no one really knows whose who or what that truth is regarding Nicole since it's obvious Nicole doesn't want her son to have a normal life as she claimed. I'm not trying to start anything here like I posted somewhere else another Forum has this whole thing as a stunt to cover the fact he is really gay.

It's honestly sad that Nicole is using Alexandre to get fame and money off of and hurting the man she claimed she loved. It's just my opinion that Nicole supporters have become fewer with each stunt she pulls. There comes a time you have to quit and cut your losses and let go which Nicole won't do. She is going to use Albert and her son to keep getting more and more attention whether favorable or not. I have begun to wonder if anyone has even tried to speak to the woman. Or if she will even accept criticism at this point to help her.

Elle met fin à la polémique. translation 'It puts an end to the polemic' Polemic is an aggressive attack on or refutation of the opinions or principles of another b : the art or practice of disputation or controversy -- usually used in plural but sing. or plural in constr. Does that help?

LadyMacAlpine said:
It's my understanding when she had her last name changed to Coste his name was changed too. Then that came from an article who knows where at this point. Coste minus the La from LaCoste as in his attorney which seems rather odd to me especially considering the fact she said she was pretending to be the mistress of a friend of Albert's. Then we have a friend of Nicole's saying the baby really isn't Albert's. Sounds to me like no one really knows whose who or what that truth is regarding Nicole since it's obvious Nicole doesn't want her son to have a normal life as she claimed. I'm not trying to start anything here like I posted somewhere else another Forum has this whole thing as a stunt to cover the fact he is really gay.

It's honestly sad that Nicole is using Alexandre to get fame and money off of and hurting the man she claimed she loved. It's just my opinion that Nicole supporters have become fewer with each stunt she pulls. There comes a time you have to quit and cut your losses and let go which Nicole won't do. She is going to use Albert and her son to keep getting more and more attention whether favorable or not. I have begun to wonder if anyone has even tried to speak to the woman. Or if she will even accept criticism at this point to help her.

Elle met fin à la polémique. translation 'It puts an end to the polemic' Polemic is an aggressive attack on or refutation of the opinions or principles of another b : the art or practice of disputation or controversy -- usually used in plural but sing. or plural in constr. Does that help?

In another words, this interview is said to be Nicole setting the record straight, to refute the "lies" said about her?

I wonder what will happen if/when Nicole starts taking verbal pot shots at Albert's wife and kids? I imagine she'll do it after he marries. She's puttin on airs as if she's an integrated member of the royal family.

CasiraghiTrio said:
In another words, this interview is said to be Nicole setting the record straight, to refute the "lies" said about her?
That's how I understand it. I thought she said that about 3 articles ago. Or am I wrong?

lashinka2002 said:
I also think she keeps popping her head up in the media because she's afraid that Albert will forget about her and Alexandre aside from the monthly support payments that he probably doesn't even make out himself.

I agree with this theory -- but I don't understand why she doesn't just leave PA out of her own picture. He has made it plainly clear that he does not want her, but that he will provide for the child -- which he has done very generously, by her own words.

She should have enough money and everything else by now that she probably would do better to stop keep trying and grasping and pushing to get Albert to pay attention to her like that, if that is what she is doing. ;)

I think life is far too short to be soooooo completely focused on anyone that way. Especially since he is not trying to date her, he is not going to marry her and he feels she set him up. End of story on that.;) :)

The whole thing seems desperate and obsessive to me, if that's her aim (to get Albert's attention, I mean). In some places, that behavior would be considered stalking. I've heard many times of a 'fan' of somebody that tries everything, anything -- even extreme things -- to get the attention of the person they are craving. They will even go to that person's house looking for them, or write the person letters and mail them, or call them all the time to talk to them or just anything at all to get the person's attention. I am not saying that is the situation here, because I do not know:confused:

When a relationship is over, it's over -- is it really very healthy for anyone to keep reaching and pushing and demanding so hard for someone else, especially if that someone else has made it clear that they do not want to be bothered at all? At what point does behavior like that stop being called 'love' :confused: ?

Last edited:
I think Nicole calling Tamara deranged is laughable. I fully think Jazmin is PA child and that's a huge threat to NC. Why else would she even bring up the woman's name?

Everything else I read just affirms things we have all said many times. Does anyone else get the impression that what goes on in NC head, and what's going on in the real world are two different things?

Its almost like a hostle "princess of monoco" take over.

nicole is human

nicole is a human being. that means like the rest of us she is not perfect. the grimaldis are not perfect either. i think it's riduclous for PA to complain about being set up. any time you have intercourse you could have a baby. no birth control is 100% reliable. if i were PA i would always say no comment to any mention of nicole. it makes him look very petty to negatively talk about nicole in the media. like he has nothing better to think or talk about.

leahteresa said:
I think Nicole calling Tamara deranged is laughable. I fully think Jazmin is PA child and that's a huge threat to NC. Why else would she even bring up the woman's name?

Everything else I read just affirms things we have all said many times. Does anyone else get the impression that what goes on in NC head, and what's going on in the real world are two different things?

Please explain what you mean by your last line - about being like a hostile Princess of Monaco take over?? Thanks.

I mean, she just seems to be using the media to bully her way back into PA life. I am of the opinion that she was after the ring and when she didn't get it, she got pissed. Talking about charity work, doing interviews after claiming to dislike the press attention, photo shoots, one riduculous pic has her comming out of a car with security holding back the imaginary media. Shes after fame and money.

And I do not for one minute buy that "human being" line. We all have choices, the sum of which dictates the moral quality of our lives.

leahteresa said:

I know we disagree on the first paragraph which I have no problem with. The truth will come out as to who the truly deranged are besides us keyboarders pecking away in discussing this. We went from the back yard fence, tea party over bridge, and 4 party phone lines eaves dropping to the Internet for gossip. Inquiring minds want to know. I am hunting for something to post regarding the Nicole Tamara thing and see what is said regarding it.

let's not say anything lest we get deleted again. YAY i love PA and that Nicole Coste seems an attention grabber, money grubbing princess wannabe............NEXT -->

libradoll said:
let's not say anything lest we get deleted again. YAY i love PA and that Nicole Coste seems an attention grabber, money grubbing princess wannabe............NEXT -->

tee heee -- that's very funny libradoll:) :p

LadyMacAlpine said:
I know we disagree on the first paragraph which I have no problem with. The truth will come out as to who the truly deranged are besides us keyboarders pecking away in discussing this. We went from the back yard fence, tea party over bridge, and 4 party phone lines eaves dropping to the Internet for gossip. Inquiring minds want to know. I am hunting for something to post regarding the Nicole Tamara thing and see what is said regarding it.
BTW I want to clarify I was trying to be funny with this incase someone didn't get my sense of humor on the deranged part.

Me, I thought this comment was very cute too!:p :)

Mainly because this issue really has been across the bridge and back, more than a few times...;)

people on here seem to have a good sense of humor

leahteresa said:
I mean, she just seems to be using the media to bully her way back into PA life. I am of the opinion that she was after the ring and when she didn't get it, she got pissed. Talking about charity work, doing interviews after claiming to dislike the press attention, photo shoots, one riduculous pic has her comming out of a car with security holding back the imaginary media. Shes after fame and money.

And I do not for one minute buy that "human being" line. We all have choices, the sum of which dictates the moral quality of our lives.

Leahterseas, I completely agree with you. Nicole's PR has been ridiculous. She is more like Paris Hilton than a candidate for Princess of Monaco. Sad thing is, she's much worse than Paris. at least Paris is a sweetie (she was always as sweet as she could be the few times I met her) and Paris doesn't put on heirs about being a humanitarian which she is not. Maybe Nicole is sweet, but I doubt it. Nicole is all talk and nothing to back it up. She's a total phony. I'm so glad Albert dumped her! someone who has to pretend to be something she's not isn't likely to be very pleasant.

I'm very happy Nicole wants to do something good for the people in need and devote herself to charity; I just wonder if she plans to live on Albert money while doing this because as a women I would find such an attitude degradating and completely wrong...

This said I think that Albert is being not very elegant and less than bright in handling the situation (and in dating Nicole in the first place. As much as I'm convinced that it wasn't a serius and monogamous relationship, you don't suddenly realise how horrible a person is after dating her for five years. I definetely hope he'll do best as a sovereign...)

Kisses

Kisses

Their are some pics of Alexandre at Bruno Press
With Mom
http://www.brunopress.nl/fotoweb/Preview.fwx?position=89&archiveType=ImageFolder&sorting=ModifiedTimeAsc&search=&fileId=784F3BF7D68BDEC522B6AEC990AAD9EF2F8BCE751B5AAD6357D7E08626606F79464E32A072DDD65E62B8F1AB93E5A745C69725D6879823EB68C4BDAF01FCD5B6CBDA8AD078B84504AB74EC64BA4C7B2604BB1083C6334825D63CEF7F7E42CFD0999876B05CBA77281A6F3AABED0FDD3D09818077FA6AB7DE2ADC3C31CC7791C5471A4B62DD729F56CC5FA1723EE0400B

With Nanny
http://www.brunopress.nl/fotoweb/Preview.fwx?position=125&archiveType=ImageFolder&sorting=ModifiedTimeAsc&search=&fileId=784F3BF7D68BDEC522B6AEC990AAD9EF2F8BCE751B5AAD6357D7E08626606F79464E32A072DDD65E62B8F1AB93E5A745C69725D6879823EB68C4BDAF01FCD5B6CBDA8AD078B84504AB74EC64BA4C7B26B7F7C432EBAC677B1A9274A6B1B9EBE8E9388029AD5EC760CC216B0E4996C57D12763F8D8DAE599B92B50BF16597A1CA0005B24F84E1A544739AAC10389CAC7FBBA64DC94BA7A5E7

http://www.brunopress.nl/fotoweb/Preview.fwx?position=136&archiveType=ImageFolder&sorting=ModifiedTimeAsc&search=&fileId=784F3BF7D68BDEC522B6AEC990AAD9EF2F8BCE751B5AAD6357D7E08626606F79464E32A072DDD65E62B8F1AB93E5A745C69725D6879823EB68C4BDAF01FCD5B6CBDA8AD078B84504AB74EC64BA4C7B26B7F7C432EBAC677BAF85D616D2DE2EA8E9388029AD5EC760CC216B0E4996C57D12763F8D8DAE599B92B50BF16597A1CA0005B24F84E1A544739AAC10389CAC7FBBA64DC94BA7A5E7

http://www.brunopress.nl/fotoweb/Preview.fwx?position=130&archiveType=ImageFolder&sorting=ModifiedTimeAsc&search=&fileId=784F3BF7D68BDEC522B6AEC990AAD9EF2F8BCE751B5AAD6357D7E08626606F79464E32A072DDD65E62B8F1AB93E5A745C69725D6879823EB68C4BDAF01FCD5B6CBDA8AD078B84504AB74EC64BA4C7B26B7F7C432EBAC677BAC667E56E614A98EE9388029AD5EC760CC216B0E4996C57D12763F8D8DAE599B92B50BF16597A1CA0005B24F84E1A544739AAC10389CAC7FBBA64DC94BA7A5E7

http://www.brunopress.nl/fotoweb/Preview.fwx?position=144&archiveType=ImageFolder&sorting=ModifiedTimeAsc&search=&fileId=784F3BF7D68BDEC522B6AEC990AAD9EF2F8BCE751B5AAD6357D7E08626606F79464E32A072DDD65E62B8F1AB93E5A745C69725D6879823EB68C4BDAF01FCD5B6CBDA8AD078B84504AB74EC64BA4C7B26B7F7C432EBAC677B5223A47A239AEA66E9388029AD5EC760CC216B0E4996C57D12763F8D8DAE599B92B50BF16597A1CA0005B24F84E1A544739AAC10389CAC7FBBA64DC94BA7A5E7

Surprized he does not have any bodyguards with him I thought all of Stephs and Carolines kids had their own bodyguards

I thought the one photo was taken months ago right after Nicole went public before it was confirmed. Showed him with his nanny in the park.

attachment.jpg
LadyMacAlpine said:
I thought the one photo was taken months ago right after Nicole went public before it was confirmed. Showed him with his nanny in the park.
Oops sorry wrong nanny wonder how many he has had. Photo from another thread of the Forum. Wonder why Nicole hasn't been seen in the park with him. Newscom

yeah, that was awhile ago. nicole can't go to the park with alex. she has to go to meetings with her lawyer and press agent, discussing how best to squeeze more money out of albert and how to make it seem like humanitarian work (look, I'm giving Albert's money to Togo people, like Albert couldn't do it himself!) for the press, so the press would start calling her the Next Jackie O or something rather like it.

CasiraghiTrio said:
yeah, that was awhile ago. nicole can't go to the park with alex. she has to go to meetings with her lawyer and press agent, discussing how best to squeeze more money out of albert and how to make it seem like humanitarian work (look, I'm giving Albert's money to Togo people, like Albert couldn't do it himself!) for the press, so the press would start calling her the Next Jackie O or something rather like it.
I don't think Nicole would ever be able to be compared to Jackie O neither would I. Jackie beats every First Lady we have ever had in class and style.

LadyMacAlpine said:
I don't think Nicole would ever be able to be compared to Jackie O neither would I. Jackie beats every First Lady we have ever had in class and style.

It was just a joke. ;) I agree no one truly compares with Jackie. Same deal with Grace or Diana or Eleanor Roosevelt. They were each one of a kind. but nicole is tacky enough to try for it.

he seems to be a sweet child, of course all children are. i am not a parent but i can only think of one time i would use a nanny, if i was a parent and had money. which would be at bath time. because time goes by so fast i would hate to miss any time with them. i can remember , like it was yesterday, when my neice was born and how fun it was to her watch discover so many things. just the wonder they have in their eyes makes you feel like you are watching a butterfly land on a flower for the 1st time or how warm sand feels under your bear feet. or how she needed everything to be done for her and now she's 13 and very indepentant. to miss such an amazing process would be heartbreaking.

semisquare said:
he seems to be a sweet child, of course all children are. i am not a parent but i can only think of one time i would use a nanny, if i was a parent and had money. which would be at bath time. because time goes by so fast i would hate to miss any time with them. i can remember , like it was yesterday, when my neice was born and how fun it was to her watch discover so many things. just the wonder they have in their eyes makes you feel like you are watching a butterfly land on a flower for the 1st time or how warm sand feels under your bear feet. or how she needed everything to be done for her and now she's 13 and very indepentant. to miss such an amazing process would be heartbreaking.

You said it. Unless she now has a full-time job and really has to be at the office, I can tell that NC is really about spending quality time with her son (I am being cynical, of course).

CasiraghiTrio said:
Leahterseas, I completely agree with you. Nicole's PR has been ridiculous. She is more like Paris Hilton than a candidate for Princess of Monaco. Sad thing is, she's much worse than Paris. at least Paris is a sweetie (she was always as sweet as she could be the few times I met her) and Paris doesn't put on heirs about being a humanitarian which she is not. Maybe Nicole is sweet, but I doubt it. Nicole is all talk and nothing to back it up. She's a total phony. I'm so glad Albert dumped her! someone who has to pretend to be something she's not isn't likely to be very pleasant.

I have heard that Paris Hilton is very nice, never met her but generally speaking. I also think she's probably a pretty smart busness lady. Remember what Madonna looked like when she hit the scene? Complete trash really. Now she's widely resected, by most, and quite wealthy.

NC is free to do charity because she is being supported by PA. Being supported by PA is her full time job. Oh, and renovating her house, or is it the house PA gave her to live in. I still cannot for the life of me figure out why he would offer her a place so close to Monoco.

Alexandre and his nanny look so sweet together. Thanks, Radker! Alexandre seems to be a nice and happy child judging from the pictures (and those with Albert). I hope the situation with Nicole and Albert gets better so that father and son can have a 'normal' relationship.

My guess is that Albert chose a villa for them near Monaco so that he can spend more time with Alexandre in the future. And it would be easier security-wise for Alexandre.

I also wish that Nicole will do something productive with her time, like doing her own thing instead of bashing the Grimaldis or giving interviews or latching on Albert's wealth. Charity work is noble, but she's better off doing it from her own means.

Last edited:
leahteresa said:
I have heard that Paris Hilton is very nice, never met her but generally speaking. I also think she's probably a pretty smart busness lady. Remember what Madonna looked like when she hit the scene? Complete trash really. Now she's widely resected, by most, and quite wealthy.
leahteresa said:
NC is free to do charity because she is being supported by PA. Being supported by PA is her full time job. Oh, and renovating her house, or is it the house PA gave her to live in. I still cannot for the life of me figure out why he would offer her a place so close to Monoco.
This should cover about the house it isn't hers.
Albert returns visit to the child. But his/her mother wishes that Alexandre be able of time to other to approach Monaco. With the re-entry 2004, one finds the refuge ideal: a vast residence insulated, out of stone of country, which a swimming pool of beautiful dimension is next to, on the heights of Villefranche-on-Sea (the Alpes-Maritimes). A royal gift of Albert for his son: this "small cottage", built on a hill with sight on the sea, is worth nearly 2 million euros. The legal assembly, complicated, passes by a SCI. Half of the shares belongs to Alexandre. The other depends on a company Monegasque. In practice, Nicole has the usufruct of the villa until the majority of the child. To renovate the place, architects and masons put themselves at work.
This is the French version
En pratique, Nicole dispose de l'usufruit de la villa jusqu'à la majorité de l'enfant. Pour rénover l'endroit, architectes et maçons se mettent au travail.
I take that to mean until he becomes of age she has use of the home its her sons not her's.

Someone asked about the name of Alexandre the official statement was as follows.
The text is thus written: "the ethical convictions of the prince lead it to face its responsibilities and to recognize the child." And, in the days which follow, an officer of marital status of the town hall of XIVe district should add the prestigious name of the father, Grimaldi, with the birth certificate of a certain Alexandre Eric Stephan, born in anonymity on August 24, 2003, at 6 p.m. 45, theSaint-Vincent-de-Paul hospital, Paris...

She in addition lays out of one 4 X 4 BMW lent by the adviser of the prince.
The car belongs to an adviser not the consulate see I make mistakes and admit to it. :D

I found the following interesting.
To avoid being photographed together by paparazzi, the parents are able separately, then gain each one the study of Me Mahot of Quérantonnais, on the floor. They are soon joined by Me Thierry Lacoste, the confidant, who takes care of the interests of the prince since the beginning of this delicate business. There, in front of the man of law, Albert solemnly admits being the dad of the small Alexandre. It is agreed that the recognition will not be registered with the register of births, marriages and deaths of XIVe district (the birthplace of the child) only after the death of Rainier.
She agreed to it but did this.
But, for the former air-hostess, the money does not do all. She wants especially to prevent that her son is not high in the shade, as bastard which one equips for better hiding it. She wants absolutely that Alexandre can as fast as possible meet his grandfather. "an obsession, which turned to obsession", explains a close relation of Albert. It is precisely what the future sovereign wants to avoid. Letters, accompanied by photographs, are sent to the palate, but they will never arrive at destination.
She agreed to one thing then does something else.

All from http://www.lexpress.fr/info/monde/dossier/grimaldi/dossier.asp?ida=433857

I have been looking for something else due to the statements Nicole made in her last interview.
Ms. Coste also calls Tamara Rotolo a mentally disturbed woman, who's getting her daughter Jazmin live under the illusion that she's really Prince Albert's daughter. She also said that Albert accepted to give Tamara a lot of money to just silence her, and that while Tamara claims lots of money not for Jazmin, but for herself, she (Nicole), just needs the money for Alexandre.

At that point the journalist asked Nicole controversially: "But, did you know that before dying, Prince Rainier wanted to say goodbye to his American niece?" Her answer: "But Albert didn't absolutey want to see Tamara."

I came across Nicole saying she went public for different reasons depending on which article you read. In one she went public after she learned about Jazmin and Tamara when it showed up in the papers over there after Rainier's death. Similiar to her saying she got pregnant the night she saw in papers at the airport talking of a great love between Albert and Alicia Warlick.

I question how would Nicole know that information if Albert hadn't told her about Tamara and Jazmin? She admitted to learning about it in the press? She admitted Albert wouldn't return calls. How did she learn he offered Tamara money?
He denied he had paid money to Tamara Rotolo, a California woman who claimed she had a daughter, Jazmin, by the prince 13 years ago.
From Albert's interview that was made public before her's. He stated
He said he had seen Alexandre only once, briefly, since the story became public, "because of his mother's attitude toward me."
If she has an attitude do any of you honestly think he would be talking about it with her?

She is not a person whose word can't be trusted by her own admission. She set him up and became pregnant learning of Alicia. Jealousy to trap him as she also said in an interview she wanted to marry him. Many men in a relationship with a woman as long as Albert was with her will sometimes regretfully trust her as taking care of the birth control.

I'm sorry my work has made me deal in facts, and find the truth. Gossip is one thing to distort the facts to hurt someone out of anger, or jealousy is another especially when its someone like Albert in his position he needs the respect of the people to be effective. And that's my opinion.

I'm off my box I'll take the soap and go do the dishes and bathe. Rub a dub dub bath time with your kids can be fun playing with rubber duckies and wind up toys Semisquare.

Last edited:
Why oh why do I think that Nicole is going to make life hell for whoever Albert marries, not to mention starting a full blown press war?

Tzu An said:
Why oh why do I think that Nicole is going to make life hell for whoever Albert marries, not to mention starting a full blown press war?
Hmm I wonder.

LadyMacAlpine said:
Oops sorry wrong nanny wonder how many he has had. Photo from another thread of the Forum. Wonder why Nicole hasn't been seen in the park with him. Newscom

I wonder how many nannies would be aable to get along with Nicole. :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom