Princess Märtha Louise and Ari Behn News and Pictures: November 2002 - September 2003

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice picture of Martha Louise Josefine! Glad to see the Princess supporting such a worthy cause as breast cancer.

colourpress.com

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 218
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 250
Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by sky@Oct 31st, 2003 - 8:53 pm
Why did Martha Louise lose her HRH when she married Ari?
I think it was because the Royal Family is trying to slim down its members, so that one day, after the King and Queen have died, the Royal Family will only be Haakon, Mette-Marit and their kids.

I think also that this is a situation like the Spanish royal family, where the King and Queen's three children and their families are the "royal family," while his sisters and their families are part of the "King's family." A very fine distinction.

In Norway that would mean that Martha Louise, Ari, Maud (and the couple's future children), and the King's sisters and their families are part of the "King's family," while the King and Queen and Haakon and Mette-Marit and their future children will be the "royal family."

I think Martha Louise dropped her HRH because she wanted to be able to work. She wanted to be able to earn money since the "HRH doesn't make money."

Attachments

• martha_louise.jpg
    martha_louise.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 266
Last edited by a moderator:
I think at the moment little Maud-Angelica has more from her daddy than from her mummy...but time will show...

:p Interesting pictures...yes, Martha is holding Maud as if she were a piece of [meat]. Haha, interesting poses, I wonder if she thought of them herself. Maud is getting so big and pretty. Haha, she's baaald. :lol:

Princess Märtha Louise and Ari Behn attended Robbies Williams concert in Oslo friday 14.november 2003 - they went along for the after-show party too.

Robbie Royals 'dog' jibe
By CLODAGH HARTLEY

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2003532187,00.html

ROBBIE WILLIAMS:
Robbie Williams: "Princess Märtha is beautiful"
Av Vibeke Johnsen og Carin Pettersson 19.11.03

He told fans i Oslo: “Your Royals look so good. Ours look like bulldogs.”

He said: “I met Princess Märtha yesterday. She is very beautiful. Pity she’s married.”

“But I guess that marriage won’t last long. I want to be Prince of Norway,” he added.

British press noted Williams’ fancy of the Norwegian princess, and his rejection of the British Royal family.

http://pub.tv2.no/nettavisen/english/article156545.ece

Polfoto 15-11-2003 15.11.03: Nachspiel after the Robbie Williams-concert in Oslo. Princess Märtha, Ari Behn and Marianne Ulrichsen arrives at restaurant Sans in Oslo. Photo: Arne V. Hoem/Dagbladet / All Over Press Norway

Attachments

• ch087685.jpg
    ch087685.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 273
Hmmm...interesting...Martha was sitting AWAY from hubby Ari in the car? :innocent:

I believe she's sitting in the passenger seat beside Marianne Ulrichson. Ari is sitting in the backseat behind Marianne.

www.colourpress.com

Oslo, Norway - Princess Martha Louise arrives at Kolbotn cinema for the show 'Banana', performed by actors of the Norwegian Sign Language Theatre.

Attachments

• NY_martha_louise_501d.jpg
    NY_martha_louise_501d.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 298
Princess Martha Lousie of Norway attends the opening ceremony for the Scandinavia House October 17, 2000 in New York. (Photo by Chris Hondros/ Newsmakers)

Attachments

• 733170.jpg
    733170.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 402
You're right, she certainly does look like her daddy! What a pretty child.

Juliane

Originally posted by jun5@Jan 22nd, 2004 - 10:07 am

Princess Martha Louise is so beautiful, especially her eyse. And Maud Angelica, she is so cute!!! She looks like her father? Please chck it out !

Yeah, Martha Louise is always shining. She keeps smilling and seems to be in good mood everytime we see her.

Maud Angelica looks like Ari indeed ;) But while she grows up, it may all change.

By the way , what is Martha Louise talking about in this interview? I am asking those who speak norwegian...

Is Märtha Louise talking about the new baby in the video? I have only studied swedish in school but I understand the other scandinavian languages a bit.

Maud is really a cute baby! She looks like her daddy but we'll see how she turns out when she grows a little.

you have pictures of Martha Louise and her daughter when visit her sister-in-law in hospital ?

Sara Boyce

Originally posted by sara1981@Jan 22nd, 2004 - 1:07 pm
you have pictures of Martha Louise and her daughter when visit her sister-in-law in hospital ?

Sara Boyce
I don't think that Martha Louise or anyone besides Haakon visited Mette-Marit in hospital, because she ( together with Ingrid Alexandra) left it just a few hours after the birth .They are all home now.

January 22, 2004 - Märtha Louise talking to reporters today. Scanpix photo.

Attachments

• IML_SCANPIX_1000036318.jpg
    IML_SCANPIX_1000036318.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 242
  • IML_SCANPIX_1000036313.jpg
    IML_SCANPIX_1000036313.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 394
  • IML_SCANPIX_1000036312.jpg
    IML_SCANPIX_1000036312.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 245
Last edited:
Originally posted by Fireweaver@Jan 22nd, 2004 - 8:54 pm
He always holds her so that she faces outward. Great for photo opportunities.
I guess Ari is sooooooooo proud of his baby girl, that he simply can't resist showing her off ;) Maud Angelica is indeed a beautiful baby, and it is good that her parents don't hide her from the world and let people see how she's growing up.

A lot of babies scratch themselves accidentally- sometimes when sleeping. Maybe that's what happened. She's so sweet though...her cheeks like nice and plump- just right for poking/pinching :lol:

I think you're right about the scratches, baby nails are very sharp and grow amazingly fast. Once it happens, as a mother you feel terrible, as if you did the scratching yourself! :lol:

Juliane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom