Princess Märtha Louise & Ari Behn Current Events Part 7: May 2006 - May 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww that is so sweet the will get re-married. It will probably be a small private service. Maybe Maud Angelica and Leah Isadora could be little flower girls:wub:

Ari gave a huge interview about his relationship with Märtha Louise to VG today.
Highlights:
- He left for Sahara 3 weeks, or so, after they met, because the disapproving media/population-pressure was just too much. They considered the option of meeting again after ten years.
- If Märtha hadn't been a princess, he'd've married her the week after they met.
- He adores his mother-in-law.

July 22, 2007 - Princess Märtha Louise with Maud Angelica and Leah Isadora in Hakkebakke woods on Hankø as part of the Hankø Festival. Lots of pictures!

POLFOTO - altid med i billedet

Enjoy! :flowers:

Hello, i do not visit the norwegian forums that much. But today i was at the market and i opened a magazine while waiting in line and Martha Louise was on one of the pages and they were talking about her being a psychic....can somebody please fill me on this, because it didnt sound right and if it isnt true then perhaps someone could tell me why they would think she would be a psychic.

Thanks,
Chanelwindsor

Pics 23.8.2007

Ari Behn, husband of Princess Märtha Louise of Norway, presented his newly designed items at
the Norwegian gift- and interior fair held in Lillestrom on Thursday, 23 Aug 2007:

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3

Its good to see her back doing what she does best.

Princess looks radiant. there is something special in woman's eyes when she is expecting. :flowers:

Thanks for the pics!
She looks lovely!!

Märtha Louise is being the entertainment on a cruise from Oslo to Copenhagen.

A comment from other sources: Norwegian media pointed out that performing on the ferry Denmark- Norway is pretty much an indicator that your career has tanked; but Bokklubben (the book club) who she's doing it for says that it is a cruise for children and she'll be one of many authors doing readings. They mention that it is a private event and not like anything you traditionally see on that route. :ermm:

thank you norwegianne :flowers:

I guess it's not that bad if she's reading for kids at a private party......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom