Princess Märtha Louise & Ari Behn Current Events Part 7: May 2006 - May 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not Martha Louise has been under fire, but Ari Behn has received criticism for appearing in a Swedish clothing ad and being labeled as "a Royal", which he is not. One thing can be said about this couple is that there isn't never a dull moment with them.;)

Ari Behn might technically not be a royal but his father in law is the King of Norway. Unfortunately there is no decency or dignity about him, absolutely no sense of how to deal with this relation.

Ari Behn thinks that he can do anything labelling it "freedom of an artist" but he is just cheap and embarrassing. ML is odd herself what is fine but what I dont like is that they always claim to be Mr and Mrs Behn but still live off their royal connections, promoting their questionable activities.

If the monarchy in Norway will be abolished one day it will partly be thanks to these two weirdos.
Princess Martha's government criticism - Female First

No announcement, windsorgirl. I personally just think she looks like she's gained a little weight recently, non-pregnancy related. :flowers:

Duke of Marmalade, I totally agree with you. Martha (and Ari) look particularly bad in light of Harald's sisters and their families, who were always very discreet and never embarrassed the royal house (with the possible exception of that nasty interview Ragnhild gave a few years back. :whistling:) Especially Astrid, though - she was First Lady for the 14 years between her mother's death and Harald's marriage to Sonja and worked very hard for Norway, even though she didn't receive a dime from the government after her own marriage. A remarkably dedicated woman, who took on a lot of responsibility at 22 and carried on with the work of being royal even once she lost out on the perks.

Then, on the other hand, there's Martha Louise...

This is off topic, but A Christmas Concert From Norway will be aired on the PBS stations in the US so it will be a treat to see Martha Louise.:flowers:

Photo gallery from the christmas concert (December 10, 2010) and the press conference that was actually held the day before (December 9, 2010) from BelgaPicture

Princess Märtha Louise and Tony Judge (Executive Producer for the US) at Hamar Sagbladfabrikk (It must have been before or after the concert, same earrings, same styling)

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/7663/pressconference1292010.jpg
http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/3633/julekonsert1.jpg
http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/4875/julekonsert2.jpg

she looks amazing !! so much like her mother , love the dress she wore at the noble evening too !!!

Traslate to English please? How sad for Ari!

Last edited:
I deleted this post because the link did not work.

Last edited:
Princess Martha Louise and her husband Ari Behn, are both the types of persons who cannot surprise us anymore by what they say or do.She is such a lovely woman and her daughters are gorgeous, but I don´t think her husband is the sort of person that would fit in in Any family, much less a Royal family. But they seem happy, so, at least that.:D

Princess Märtha Louise and Ari Behn attended the wedding of their friend and Norwegian television
personality Harald Rønneberg with Sølvi Haugland at the Fredriksten Fortress in Halden this weekend.

** svenskdam.se: Märtha Louise också på bröllop i helgen med sin Ari Behn **

** tv2.no: Derfor kom Märtha i Harald Rønnebergs bryllup **

** seher.no: Giftet seg for andre gang med vakre Sølvi **
the flower or the thing on the dress very nice , but she put nicer everytime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom