Princess Märtha Louise & Ari Behn Current Events Part 7: May 2006 - May 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

A belated addition - but yet unseen - Princess Märtha Louise and Elisabeth Nordeng promoting their book in Stockholm back in December:

** belga gallery **

:previous: The commentators/experts said it was supposed to happen in 2018, but according to the Royal House website, it happened in 2017:

In 2016 the couple decided to part ways, and they were divorced in 2017.

Her Highness Princess Märtha Louise - The Royal House of Norway

I find it odd that the palace never mentioned anything around the divorce, or the date.

Ari Behn continues to be among the members of the Royal Family on the website of the Royal House. Is he regarded as a formal member of the Royal Family following the divorce, or is the page out of date?

Kongefamilien - kongehuset.no

I find it odd that the palace never mentioned anything around the divorce, or the date.

Ari Behn continues to be among the members of the Royal Family on the website of the Royal House. Is he regarded as a formal member of the Royal Family following the divorce, or is the page out of date?

Possibly because Märtha Louise is not an active member of the family. And the website of the royal family, at least the "Kongefamilien" part is - IMO - very out of date.
They could use a rebranding.

No, he is not regarded as a formal member of the Royal Family anymore.

I wrote to the royal court in the Contact information section on the Royal House website last night (after seeing your post), and they've now changed it.

Possibly because Märtha Louise is not an active member of the family. And the website of the royal family, at least the "Kongefamilien" part is - IMO - very out of date.
They could use a rebranding.
As you probably know, Märtha still carries out some few public duties (mostly for her eight patronages and some on behalf of the King) - but she is from 2002 not a member of the Royal House.

That means:
She is not a HRH.
Her birthday is not an official flag day anymore.
She is not on the balcony on May 17th (the national day).
She is not required to perform royal duties.
She does not receive money from the state.
She has to pay taxes.

---------------------

I for one actually like the Norwegian Royal House website.

As you probably know, Märtha still carries out some few public duties (mostly for her eight patronages and some on behalf of the King) - but she is from 2002 not a member of the Royal House.

That means:
She is not a HRH.
She has to pay taxes.

---------------------

Indeed I meant that, but I didn't phrase it well. She not as active as her brother, that's more what I was trying to say. And her role is not intended for that either.

Princess Martha Louise ready for the games next week

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bh3kYKHlZeT/?taken-by=martha_louise123

Princess Martha Louise gave on interview today to the swedish television

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bh6Gz51lEA0/?taken-by=martha_louise123
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bh6Ig1bFhoL/?taken-by=martha_louise123

Are there articles on the interview?

I don't find ! but this interviewit will be on air the 14th May.

Today Princess Martha Louise with her horse carsall they finished 8th out of 84 in Drammen Springtour games.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BiChe-dlAzq/?taken-by=martha_louise123

Last edited by a moderator:
No, he is not regarded as a formal member of the Royal Family anymore.

I wrote to the royal court in the Contact information section on the Royal House website last night (after seeing your post), and they've now changed it.

That means:
She is not a HRH.
She has to pay taxes.

---------------------

I for one actually like the Norwegian Royal House website.

Doesn't Sverre Magnus appear on the balcony on May 17? He isn't a member of the royal house either but likely will have a supporting role at some events (such as attending state banquets) like his aunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom