Princess Märtha Louise & Ari Behn Current Events Part 7: May 2006 - May 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for this nice video, fairy tale:flowers:

I love Martha-Louise's voice (I've never heard it before) and accent. It sounds quite british (the accent i mean), doesn't it?

Martha Louise is so pretty, just like her mother. Love her voice as well~

Princess Märtha Louise attended the opening of an art exhibition by Ups & Downs Bærum - an organisation for families of children with Downs' syndrome today, March 21, 2012. The exhibition consists of works produced by 18 children and adolescents and appears up to March 27 at Artista Gallery Café in Sandvika.

beautiful Picture

kongehuset.no - Åpnet utstilling i Sandvika
Google Translation

her opening speech http://www.kongehuset.no/c26947/tale/vis.html?tid=99835&strukt_tid=26947
Google Translation

http://www.budstikka.no/kultur/martha-louise-apnet-utstilling-pa-kadettangen-1.7143283
Google Translation

Last edited:
On March 23, 2012, Sara and Mads were invited to the castle to ask Princess Märtha Louise some questions about being a princess.
Picture
It was broadcasted on NRK Radiosuper and you can listen to it in the following link:
Radio | Prinsesse Märtha Louise har kyssa ein frosk
Google Translation
Although I don't understand much it's nice to listen to her. I like the part when she's asked about kissing a frog which turns into a prince and she tells that Ari Behn came and laughs.
The last one is Princess Märtha Louise telling a story of a peacock, she makes funny voices.

Last edited:
:previous:
And now they have apparently bought a home.

Princess Märtha Louise of Norway buys home in London
As announced in April, HH Princess Märtha Louise and her husband Ari Behn have made the move to London with their three daughters. The couple has now purchased a home in the Islington neighbourhood for almost 18 million dollars, according to Billed-Bladet. The area is known for hosting creative residents, so successful author Ari Behn will fit right in.

18 million dollars???? Wow... They are very rich... But from what? I didn't think, that they have earned sooo good...

They are in Londond doing what? Do they work anywhere, why they moved? Live in Oslo isn't good enough for them!!! She is a Princess and she should "work" towards that...through engagements, charities, etc etc...If she received money because she is a royal she must do something to earn it...otherwise she should "quit beeing" a royal...

They are in Londond doing what? Do they work anywhere, why they moved? Live in Oslo isn't good enough for them!!! She is a Princess and she should "work" towards that...through engagements, charities, etc etc...If she received money because she is a royal she must do something to earn it...otherwise she should "quit beeing" a royal...
You don't know much about them, do you? Maybe doing some research before posting would't hurt. Märtha Louise runs her own business that's why her HRH was taken away and Ari Behn is working as well...

biboquinhas, she did quit "being an official royal". Neither she nor her descendents are member of the Norwegian Royal House. In Norway, she is a "mere" Princess Märtha Luise: this decision was made so she could pursue other options in business life.

kongehuset.no - Prinsesse Märtha Louise
Princess Märtha Louise of Norway - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
:previous:
These websites are good places to start researching about her, if you are interested. and, btw, in the future, I suggest you do a little fact-check before start bashing people. Just a suggestion.:flowers:

Photos of Ari Behn for the cover and an article of November's VG Magazine- (Photos contain some male and female nudity)

Vghelg | Photographer Kyrre Lien

Pretty risque to pose with a nude man draped on him. :)

(NSFW images)

Last edited:
Sorry, but what is the point of these photos?

Sorry, but what is the point of these photos?

Ehm, probably pretends to be art :)

Love how he doesn't even touch the naked guy, only slightly with his sleeves :)
but maybe there's a deeper meaning to that :ermm:

The close-up shot is quite good though..:flowers:

Not very respectful? It's downright offensive! :ohmy:

I would have been appalled if a relative of mine wrote (and is such an undignified language too) about Christmas at our place. But he is writing about no ordinary family - he is writing about the Royal Family.

The more I read about Martha Louise and especially her husband the more I am glad that the rules of succession were changed in Norway to make Haakon Crown Prince, can you imagine if they hadn't been changed and these two were the next Queen and Prince of Norway!!

Do we know for sure that Ari write the article and it's not been written by somebody else a spoof/comedy? If he has written it that it lowers my opinion of him even more!

I tried a different translator and, while the wording is slightly different it was just as offensive

But why did he make this? I ask me, does he love her wife?? If my husband would write or speak about my family in such tonality, than he doesn't respect me, my children, my relatives, my past, nothing... I feel so, that he made ridicule the whole royal-family. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom