Princess Märtha Louise & Ari Behn Current Events: November 15, 2004-August 13, 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She can take out a year maternity leave, according to Norwegian rules. Of course, some of that is by choice, and she doesn't have to be out all year. I'm not clear on the rules beyond that.

Today is Märtha Louise's and Ari's third wedding anniversary.:)

Mandy said:
Today is Märtha Louise's and Ari's third wedding anniversary.:)

she and Ari married in August but she and Ari not married on May no!

Sara Boyce

sara1981 said:
she and Ari married in August but she and Ari not married on May no!

Sara Boyce

Ari and Martha were married in May.

EAST NEWS ALL OVER PRESS Oslo 17-5-2005 On Norway's national day the 17th of Mai, Märtha Louise, Ari and Maud Angelica went to a garden party at the famous writer Asne Seierstad.
In the second picture, Maud Angelica walks around with a yellow duck baloon.

Attachments

• NORWEGIA_MAUD31_003.jpg
    NORWEGIA_MAUD31_003.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 299
  • NORWEGIA_MAUD31_002.jpg
    NORWEGIA_MAUD31_002.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 309
Som scans from S&H of Märtha Louise with Leah Isadora accompanied by Marianne Ulrichsen and her son Victor watching a horsecompetition. Märtha is so expressive:D

Attachments

• ingrid0003.JPG
    ingrid0003.JPG
    23.4 KB · Views: 183
  • ingrid0004.JPG
    ingrid0004.JPG
    25.5 KB · Views: 154
  • ingrid0005.JPG
    ingrid0005.JPG
    24.7 KB · Views: 175
  • ingrid0006.JPG
    ingrid0006.JPG
    31.2 KB · Views: 183
  • ingrid0001.JPG
    ingrid0001.JPG
    65.2 KB · Views: 262
  • ingrid0002.JPG
    ingrid0002.JPG
    81.7 KB · Views: 262
Aww, lovely photos. Thanks Mandy and Larzen. :)

Agreed. the balloon must be just as large as she is!

Some pictures from July 2004 from S&H nr53 2004

Norwegian summer at its best, raincoats required:rolleyes:
1 and 2 Ari with his daughter Maud Angelica
3 Märtha and Ari, with Aris father Olav
4 Ari with his father and sister

Attachments

• ingrid0001.JPG
    ingrid0001.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 312
  • ingrid0002.JPG
    ingrid0002.JPG
    27.1 KB · Views: 314
  • ingrid0003.JPG
    ingrid0003.JPG
    71.3 KB · Views: 326
  • ingrid0004.JPG
    ingrid0004.JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 327
Thanks Larzen for posting these beautiful pics. I, especially love the ones of Ari and Maud, she is daddy's little girl, alright!!!

Have you guys noticed the physical likeness of Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and Marth-Louise? they have the same features!

from VG

Martha Louise with her good friend Hollywood-producer Harald Zwart and his son Zander:

Ari Behn:

Thanks Larzen and LaMinka for those photos. I hadn't seen them before. I love the one of Ari juggling. :)

Some more pictures from Hankø from nettavisen.no

Attachments

• F_ling_i_fj_ra_2005_199504m.jpg
    F_ling_i_fj_ra_2005_199504m.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 271
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 431
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 185
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 193
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 200
thanks for the photos, larzen!
maud angelica looks so much like martha louise... she is so cute... :)

Thanks Larzen for the beautiful pictures of Märtha Louise, Ari and Maud Angelica.

aww! thanks so much of the pics!
Maud Angelica is so cute!

Märtha Louise and Maud Angelica at the Hankø festival from www.f-b.no

Attachments

• Maud Angelica.JPG
    Maud Angelica.JPG
    97.8 KB · Views: 563
Thanks for the new pics! Can anyone translate the article on Ari please?! Thanks!

Thankyou very much KikkiB!

KikkiB said:

Behn opened the festival with juggling recieving a great applaud, especially form his wife, Princess Märtha Louise and the daughter, Maud Angelica.

Ari: a man with many talents!

redeye215 said:
Ari: a man with many talents!

Found some photos from the festival, including the one who belonged to the article.

No. 1 Ari Behn with co-festival-coordinator Harald Zwart
No. 2 Märtha Louise with author Åsne Seierstad
No. 3 Ari Behn, master juggler :D

Attachments

• fjaraX2.jpg
    fjaraX2.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 195
  • aasneXogXmarthaXart280.jpg
    aasneXogXmarthaXart280.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 253
  • Ari Behn.jpg
    Ari Behn.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 207
An article

I've translated this article from www.nettavisen.no The photos attatched are also from this page.

Märtha got Tsjekhov part

Princess Märtha Louise and Åsne Seierstad snatched the main parts in “Emotions on the sea side’s” Tsjekhov production. “I didn’t know anything” says partner Ari Behn.
Ari Behn says to VG that he was very surprised when he realised that his mother, Åsne Seierstad and his wife had signed up for audition for “Emotions on the sea side’s” amateur theatre production of Anton Tsjekhov’s “33 Faintings”.

Finishes up Sunday
It was Behn and Harald Zwart’s idea that the festival should end with an amateur production where the festival guests could have the opportunity to play. The director is Eugene Lazarev, which is a drama teacher and has worked a lot with Zwart. Amongst others did he have a large role in the movie “Hamilton”.

Amateur joys
It is therefore ready for both Princess Märtha and Åsne Seierstad’s theatrical debut. Around 20 persons showed up for audition, the newspaper reports.

“33 Faintings” is a row of short stories. Märtha is participating in “Marriage Proposals”, while Seierstad is playing in “The Bear”. Ari Behn is not participating, even though he has a mini part in the movie “Tommy’s inferno”. Movie maker Harald Zwart keeps his distance.

http://pub.tv2.no/nettavisen/kultur/kunst/article426033.ece

If some of these photos have been posted before, please PM me and I'll remove them (I haven't got the over view of all the posts made :) )

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 197
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 174
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 227
  • F_ling_i_fj_ra_2005_199608s.jpg
    F_ling_i_fj_ra_2005_199608s.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 260
Last edited:
A question: since Martha Louise has married a commoner, has she still the title of Princess? When she got married I read on Italian mags that she would have lost it, but I have noticed that you call her Princess...

mariamastrazza said:
A question: since Martha Louise has married a commoner, has she still the title of Princess? When she got married I read on Italian mags that she would have lost it, but I have noticed that you call her Princess...

She didn't loose her princess title when she married Ari Behn (this has been so since King Haralds sisters married commoners as well, and they kept their princess title in addition to their husbands sir names).

But when she started her own company (about the same time as she married) she gave up her right to the throne and thus is not a part of the official royal family but she is of course part of the private family!! Meaning that she has to pay income tax, she lost her state alowance, and she has the right to vote in elections, and she doesn't have to participate in offical engagements such as state visits and she isn't to be seen on the balcony at 17th of May (she didn't participate in the Japanese state visit earlier as far as I know).

She still is patron to organizations and represent but just when necessary (i.e. when the king was ill). Basically, she went from being a super-active member of the royal family to be a bit more passive one. She has a more private life (if a celebreties have that :rolleyes: ).

Did this make sense?? I think it's about the same that Prince Johan Friso of the Netherlands did when he married Mabel.

Märtha did not give up her right to the throne, she is still third in line after Haakon and Ingrid, her daughters are also in line. She only gave up her HRH, that is also the same as happened with Princess Ragnhild and Astrid when they married the only difference is that Märtha is not Fru (mrs) Behn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom