Princess Ingrid Alexandra News and pictures: January 2004 - July 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by kaasmejsje@Apr 2nd, 2004 - 3:37 am
More pics from IML :)
kaasmejsje: How are you accessing IML? I registered some time back but have been having trouble for weeks accessing the site. Is anyone else with a registered account having access problems? Or is it just me?

Originally posted by Alexandria@Feb 22nd, 2004 - 12:03 pm
Thank you norwegianne for offering to appease all these curious minds! I was all prepared to start believing Dennism's tabloid rumours! And if no one found out, all our imaginative minds might've got carried away about who the man was -- worst than Dennism's initial suggestion!
Yeah, I have to stop spreading rumours like this. Stop saying stuff like "Marius is jealous of the attention that his stepsister is getting" or "Ingrid Alexandra: Princess or Alien?" Bad Dennis. Bad, bad.

Originally posted by yeadonite@Apr 4th, 2004 - 8:15 pm
It appears that they try to lead a "normal" family life.
True. Bravo to them.

King Harald, Queens Sonja, Crown Prince Haakon, Crown Princess Mette-Marit, Princess Ingrid Alexandra and Marius are spending Easter holiday in the Italian Island of Capri. It is the first holiday for little Ingrid Alexandra.

Is it just me or does Marius look upset? I wonder what's wrong with the little fella. Mad at his mommy and step-daddy?

Looks like he wanted something and didn't get it.

Didn't Mette-Marit's hair look browner than normal?

If that's the case, then good. I'm glad the Crown Prince and Princess are setting some boundaries for Marius. We wouldn't want to have him spoilt now would we?

As for the Crown Princess's hair. I didn't notice it until you pointed it out, Norwegianne! Hmmm, maybe she's going for a new look. Some women tend to change their hairstyles after becoming a new moms.

Originally posted by montecarlo@Apr 7th, 2004 - 4:43 pm
As for the Crown Princess's hair. I didn't notice it until you pointed it out, Norwegianne! Hmmm, maybe she's going for a new look. Some women tend to change their hairstyles after becoming a new moms.
I am not certain what Mette-Marit's natural hair colour is, whether it is naturally blonde or if she dyes it, or if it is naturally blonde she highlights or colours it to make it darker/lighter etc. But if she usually colours her hair and presently she is also breastfeeding Ingrid Alexandra, she is probably not colouring it now as the chemicals from hair dye can have an effect on breast milk. That is why pregnant women are encouraged not to colour their hair, all the fumes from the hair dye products.

Or it could simply be the picture and her hair looks darker. :(

Well, it´s just early spring...maybe it gets lighter in summer.
Awww, a sulking Marius is even cuter, than a non-sulking. I bet if his step-grandparents would have been around, he would have gotten, what he wanted ;)

They all look like they are dressed rather warmly compared to those around them...

I though MM's hair looked more red then brunette...but either way I like it.

Thinking back to a couple of pictures I've seen from MM's youth I seem to recall that she used to have hair-color basically the same as Marius when she was young, and that brownish shade in her teens.

Will the christening of Ingrid-Alexandra be broadcasted on television? Is there a possibility to watch it in Holland?

It will be broadcast in Norway at least. And I'm betting (and hoping) that at least NRK will put it on web-tv. But unsure.

Nice photos. I like Mette-Marit`s hair like that.

I like her hair too. They seem a little overdressed though.

As always, thanks for the great pictures montecarlo.

There is one picture (can't remember which one specifically now) in which Mette-Marit and the Queen are looking at a cream-coloured open-toed slingback (sandal). Haakon is standing behind them and is staring absent-mindedly at the item his wife and mother seem to be so fascinated in. Just like a man!

Nice stamp. I love that photo.

Ingrid Alexandra has received her own monogram, courtesy of Queen Margrethe II. It can be seen in PDF by downloading it from here Or by waiting and checking out the news...

Originally posted by norwegianne@Apr 13th, 2004 - 7:52 pm
Ingrid Alexandra has received her own monogram, courtesy of Queen Margrethe II. It can be seen in PDF by downloading it from here
Imagine the norwegian royal court is styling H.M. Queen Margrethe

as H.K.H. Dronning Margrethe :lol:

Originally posted by anna+Apr 13th, 2004 - 3:37 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (anna @ Apr 13th, 2004 - 3:37 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-norwegianne@Apr 13th, 2004 - 7:52 pm
Ingrid Alexandra has received her own monogram, courtesy of Queen Margrethe II. It can be seen in PDF by downloading it from here

as H.K.H. Dronning Margrethe :lol: [/b][/quote]
Ouch... :doh:

But it seems they've fixed it now...

Originally posted by norwegianne+Apr 13th, 2004 - 11:07 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (norwegianne @ Apr 13th, 2004 - 11:07 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by anna@Apr 13th, 2004 - 3:37 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-norwegianne
@Apr 13th, 2004 - 7:52 pm
Ingrid Alexandra has received her own monogram, courtesy of Queen Margrethe II.
It can be seen in PDF by downloading it from here

as H.K.H. Dronning Margrethe :lol:
Ouch... :doh:

But it seems they've fixed it now...[/b][/quote]
No, at 23:50 tuesday 13.april the pdf version still writes H.K.H. :stuart:

Ah, the PDF... *just looked at the main page for the press release.*

Because she has made monograms for other royals and is a talented artist herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom