Princess Ingrid Alexandra Current Events: May 3, 2005 - January 17, 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
akina21 said:
Yeah . The old lack of hair question is back :D . I would say mysterious disease:eek:

I think she's growing up beautifully :)
In my opinion, She's one of the cutest royal babies along with Infanta Leonor of Spain. Yeah, so what if she doesn't grow her hair to shoulder length like Catharina Amalia or Elisabeth, but she's still cute and will probably even more pretier & cute as she grows up (and maybe.. just maybe.. she'll grow her hair) ;)

so is it normal for a kid to not have much hair when they are still small (like b4 4 years of age or sth?

bigheadshirmp said:
so is it normal for a kid to not have much hair when they are still small (like b4 4 years of age or sth?
It's definitely not as abnormal as some here would have it portrayed. Hair on children that age vary - as it does with the rest of us. And with Ingrid's hair being blonde, and probably fine, it is harder to see as well.

Besides, it could be that Haakon and Mette-Marit are keeping her hair short... for easy managing.

Here ar new pictures of the cute Princess in Oslo this weekend with her parents and brother(Well, it not pictures of Marius but he was with them): Scanned from Se og Hør

Attachments

• Color0001ia2.JPG
    Color0001ia2.JPG
    10.7 KB · Views: 482
  • Colorkr.JPG
    Colorkr.JPG
    20.4 KB · Views: 483
if you look at pictures of other norweigan royal babies, none of them had very much hair growing up! The picture of Martha Louise with her mom and newborn Hakon, when she was about 2- she had practicaly no hair either. So mabye it is herditary?

Maud Angelica looked bald until she was about one and a half. It's perfectly normal.

Blond scandinavian hair tends to be very fine, hence children may look as if they have no hair but it simply does not come through in photos. Young childrens blond hair is sometimes almost transparent.

The latest pictures of Princess Ingrid Alexnadra from Aftenposten

Norwegianne has kindly translated the whole interview here

Last edited:
I read the interview in the paper edition of Aftenposten, and of course the article was acompanied by some photos, and I just noticed how much Princess Ingrid Alexandra is looking like Marius when he was little! She has changed much since the last official photos we have seen, but then again that's what children do :)

Larzen said:
The latest pictures of Princess Ingrid Alexnadra from Aftenposten

Norwegianne has kindly translated the whole interview here
Thanks Kikki! She is adorable!! Do you know when the interview stars on NRK?

LaMinka said:
Thanks Kikki! She is adorable!! Do you know when the interview stars on NRK?
22.15 tonight. The programme is called "Som far så son" (Like father like Son.)

norwegianne said:
22.15 tonight. The programme is called "Som far så son" (Like father like Son.)
Okay, thanks! NRK, rigth?

Thank you for the pictures Larzen! Ingrid Alexandra is so grown up!

Ingrid Alexandra looks like a good cross between Haakon and Mette-Marit. Physically I think she resembles Haakon a lot as a baby but in that last picture, she had a look that made me think of a Mette-Marit look!

What a cute girl !

I realized that Ingid doesn't have much hair , for example Amalia has already very long hair .

Here are 3 pics from tonights program
NRK

Attachments

• 543669.jpg
    543669.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 476
  • 543670.jpg
    543670.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 640
  • 543681.jpg
    543681.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 467
Thanks for posting them, Larzen. For some odd reason, the second picture reminds me of Elisabeth of Belgium. I really can't say why.

I hope they'll put the programme out on nett-tv - my NRK is wonky, despite the cable company's assurances...

Larzen said:
Here are 3 pics from tonights program
NRK
Never without her bear! I can't wait to "Som far så son" begins!

norwegianne said:
Thanks for posting them, Larzen. For some odd reason, the second picture reminds me of Elisabeth of Belgium. I really can't say why.

I hope they'll put the programme out on nett-tv - my NRK is wonky, despite the cable company's assurances...
You're rigth, she does remindes me to of Elisabeth.. Well, on the first picture of Leah Isadora she reminds me of Prince Emmanuel. And Princess Märtha Louise remindes me sometimes of Princess astrid of Belgium.. Well, they are in family..

Leah and Emmanuel:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=123775&d=1113234021
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=202088&d=1128655932

Last edited:
LaMinka said:
It's a nice thing to have a familiar comfortable thing to focus on when meeting new people.

LaMinka said:

Me too!! I just love when they have programmes like this, they are far and few between in my opinion :) It's going to be such fun to see how Princess Ingrid Alexandra is "live" :p

Attachments

• beautifulingri.JPG
    beautifulingri.JPG
    46.2 KB · Views: 347
  • ingri.JPG
    ingri.JPG
    8.5 KB · Views: 331
  • ingrida.JPG
    ingrida.JPG
    27.4 KB · Views: 560
  • Ingridahaakon.JPG
    Ingridahaakon.JPG
    37.2 KB · Views: 391
  • Ingridhaakon.JPG
    Ingridhaakon.JPG
    34.6 KB · Views: 371
  • ingrihaakon.JPG
    ingrihaakon.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 389
  • rold.JPG
    rold.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 343
  • royalfamily.JPG
    royalfamily.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 394
Oh, how I love seeing that child!:D

I just love how that same bear is always with her. It's getting almost as famous as her.;)

In this picture, Ingrid looks very much like Marius when we first got to know him, I think.

norwegianne said:
In this picture, Ingrid looks very much like Marius when we first got to know him, I think.
Wow! that looks like Marius!

She's soo cute! always laughing..:) god bless her!

Ingrid is too adorable for words! What a sweetheart!

LaMinka said:
One more from the NRK video. I really hope that the interveiw will come on NRK Nett Tv! The older clips was great and Ingrid was so cute on the end of the show!

End of the show? i thougt she was only in 1 minute or 2, but I guess she appears in more time...:rolleyes:

photofan said:
End of the show? i thougt she was only in 1 minute or 2, but I guess she appears in more time...:rolleyes:
She was with on the end.. Well, it was about 1 or 2 minutes but all together but she was really cute whenthey showed her at the end.

La Minka the video wont work for me! Looking at the photos posted here Ingrid Alexandra looks sooo much like Mette-Marit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom