Prince Sverre Magnus Current Events: December 3, 2005 - January 24, 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sverre looks very manly. You can so tell he a guy. Even though he's still days old.

New pics of Sverre, from Ingrid's 2nd birthday video. I think he has beautiful eyes and an adorable smile!

Attachments

• sverresmile1.jpg
    sverresmile1.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 370
  • sverresmile2.jpg
    sverresmile2.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 439
  • sverresmile3.jpg
    sverresmile3.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 333
  • sverresmile4.jpg
    sverresmile4.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 348
Little Sverre (with family) behind a big pillow, on the way to Copenhagen
From Aftonbladet
aaa18if.jpg

aww! prince sverre magnus is definetely a beautiful baby. those big blue eyes are stunning. he will be a really handsome boy, a wonderful partner for infanta leonor!

I think Sverre looks very much like his grand-dad, King Harald .:)

sverre look a lot like marius when he was a baby!:eek:

What a cute little boy. Carlota, you're right he and Leonor would be a perfect match! :)

1 question:

usually how long from the birth of a prince/ princess in Norway are they christened/baptised?? anyone know?

bigheadshirmp said:
1 question:

usually how long from the birth of a prince/ princess in Norway are they christened/baptised?? anyone know?
Ingrid Alexandra was born in January and christened in April. My guess is that Sverre's chritening will be in March or April.

He's adorable! He has beautiful eyes and such a cute smile.

he's a real beauty...he's eyes are just like his sister - very expressive and intelligent looking!

great news!!!! another royal chistening!!!

This is great news! So do we have to wait until the day of for the official notice of godparents? I wasn't a member when Ingrid was baptised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom