The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #501  
Old 03-03-2013, 01:28 PM
fortimo's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Posts: 1,801
A very nice meeting with all crownprince-couples in Apeldoorn, in Holland, Mette-Marit was not there.
De blivande regenternas kungliga möte | Nyheter | Aftonbladet
Haakon på fest i Nederland - uten Mette-Marit - Side2
http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty...e-netherlands/
__________________

  #502  
Old 03-03-2013, 09:25 PM
Majesty
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: san diego, United States
Posts: 9,436
Quote:
Originally Posted by fortimo View Post

Do we know where Mette-Marit was?
__________________

  #503  
Old 03-04-2013, 11:56 AM
fortimo's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Posts: 1,801
Quote:
Originally Posted by polyesco View Post
Do we know where Mette-Marit was?
She made a little bit shopping in New York - this article writes this info:

Mette-Marit vraket kongelig treff for privat program - VG Nett om Kronprinsparet
Google Fordító

This article writes, that there is also a picture about her in New York, maybe if somebody finds it, can post it?
  #504  
Old 03-04-2013, 12:10 PM
Majesty
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: san diego, United States
Posts: 9,436
Quote:
Originally Posted by fortimo View Post
She made a little bit shopping in New York - this article writes this info:

Mette-Marit vraket kongelig treff for privat program - VG Nett om Kronprinsparet
Google Fordító

This article writes, that there is also a picture about her in New York, maybe if somebody finds it, can post it?

thank you for the information.
Weekend shopping trip to NY , not bad
  #505  
Old 03-05-2013, 04:56 AM
fairy tale's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: B., Germany
Posts: 3,302
Yesterday, CP Haakon attended the opening of "Elevtinget 2013", the annual gathering of the School Student Union of Norway, March 4, 2013.
kongehuset.no - Talte til Elevtinget
Google Translation
__________________
Let your heart guide you. It whispers, so listen closely. - The Land Before Time
  #506  
Old 03-05-2013, 03:10 PM
fairy tale's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: B., Germany
Posts: 3,302
Tonight, CP Haakon attends the Freestyle World Ski Championships in Oslo, March 5, 2013.
Photo by vossoslo2013

another picture http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...levant_count=1

ADD: belga pictures http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture...98.html?page=1
__________________
Let your heart guide you. It whispers, so listen closely. - The Land Before Time
  #507  
Old 03-06-2013, 02:17 AM
iceflower's Avatar
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: , Germany
Posts: 58,785



Here are some more pics of Haakon at the World Freestyle Ski Championships on March 5:


** gettyimages gallery **
__________________
**** Welcome aboard! ****
  #508  
Old 03-06-2013, 08:49 AM
fairy tale's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: B., Germany
Posts: 3,302
Today, CP Haakon opened conference on internationalization in Bergen, March 6, 2013.
article with pictures Kronprinsen om USA-studiene / Nyheter fra SIU / For media SIU
Google Translation

http://www.kongehuset.no/nyhet.html?...4305&sek=26939
Google Translation


Afterwards, he attended the opening of the Norwegian Red Cross' new avalanche rescue training facilities in Myrkdalen (near Voss).
APA Pictures http://www.picturedesk.com/bild-disp...8-6d48b189565d

http://www.kongehuset.no/nyhet.html?...4326&sek=26939
Google Translation


The rest of the day he is at the Freestyle World Ski Championships in Voss.
Photo by vossoslo2013

another photo http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...levant_count=1
and http://sport.aftenposten.no/multimed...8x_180597o.jpg
__________________
Let your heart guide you. It whispers, so listen closely. - The Land Before Time
  #509  
Old 03-07-2013, 04:11 AM
fairy tale's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: B., Germany
Posts: 3,302
some more pictures from the first day of the Freestyle World Ski Championships
Haakon besökte VM i Oslo | Svensk Damtidning

nice picture from yesterday at the Norwegian Red Cross' new avalanche rescue training
Timeline Photos | Facebook

video: http://www.tv2.no/play/nyheter/innen...ek-702444.html

__________________
Let your heart guide you. It whispers, so listen closely. - The Land Before Time
  #510  
Old 03-07-2013, 09:00 AM
fairy tale's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: B., Germany
Posts: 3,302
again article with pictures about the Freestyle World Ski Championships
kongehuset.no - VM i Freestyle
Google Translation

__________________
Let your heart guide you. It whispers, so listen closely. - The Land Before Time
  #511  
Old 03-11-2013, 11:11 AM
fairy tale's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: B., Germany
Posts: 3,302
Today, CP Haakon gave a speech ("What can you do to increase someone's dignity?") at the Forensis-days for law students at the University of Oslo, March 11, 2013.
Picture (from https://twitter.com/Kronprinsparet)

http://www.kongehuset.no/nyhet.html?...4430&sek=26939
Google Translation
__________________
Let your heart guide you. It whispers, so listen closely. - The Land Before Time
  #512  
Old 03-29-2013, 07:34 AM
fairy tale's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: B., Germany
Posts: 3,302
CP Haakon took part in the Norwegian documentary "Oppdrag Nord-Norge" (Mission North Norway), a television experience where extreme sports meet nature and culture in the north. It's a boat journey through the most beautiful landscapes. The Crown Prince stayed on board for 3 days, all in Lofoten. He performs various stunts and is very involved, including kiting in Unstad.
This 4th episode will be aired on Monday, March 31, at 20.25 on NRK 1, and will be available here (unfortunately only in Norway).

Oppdrag Nord-Norge - episode (4:8) Vesterålen og Lofoten
Google Translation

Reisen i nord | lofotposten.no
Google Translation

On the Se og Hør cover is a little picture of him (at the bottom)

from the premiere a little preview clip (CP Haakon at 1:44 min.)
__________________
Let your heart guide you. It whispers, so listen closely. - The Land Before Time
  #513  
Old 03-29-2013, 12:09 PM
fortimo's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Posts: 1,801
Than this was the reason why he didn't have events in the past some weeks/days? I like how this family share the roles between eachother and between the official and privatlife. One of them is always with the kids, but they have also their own interest and fun, what they can follow.
  #514  
Old 03-30-2013, 09:21 PM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Vestfold, Norway
Posts: 150
Article and longer video where we see the Crown Prince taking a quick swim, kiting and skiing. Kronprins Haakon med i ekstremserie - Kultur-og-underholdning - NRK

The article mentions: that the other contestants couldn’t figure out who was joining them, only that it was someone important. They were all surprised when they saw who came through the door.

It becomes a different trip when the Crown Prince joins you. The security aspect was tightened when he joined, and a security detail followed the Crown Prince everywhere. So it was not only the Crown Prince, the other contestant and the film crew who made their way up the mountain.

The Crown Prince: I enjoy staying on-board boats, and Lofoten is very beautiful. I enjoy trips like this, and I presumed there would be a nice group of people here.

I was introduced to winter sports early and it was my mum who started it all. She got me skiing downhill before I was three. I tried snowboard, but when my friends started Telemark-skiing I did the same. After a while we started going off-piste, and then starting at the bottom of the mountain. And that is what I enjoy most today.
  #515  
Old 03-31-2013, 04:30 PM
Lumutqueen's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Middlewich, United Kingdom
Posts: 21,388
I've got a question because I don't know where to discuss this. I'm seeing pictures and videos on tumblr of Haakon and Ingrid Alexandra on Christmas Eve 2012, where they appeared as guests on the show Christmas Morning. They talked about Christmas traditions and about being a princess. The princess could also hand a donation to Environmental Agents, children’s own environmental organization.

Is there anywhere this has been discussed? Because I've looked at this thread, the Haakon and MM thread, the family thread and the kids thread and have found nothing?
__________________
We Will Remember Them.
  #516  
Old 03-31-2013, 05:54 PM
fairy tale's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: B., Germany
Posts: 3,302
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
I've got a question because I don't know where to discuss this. I'm seeing pictures and videos on tumblr of Haakon and Ingrid Alexandra on Christmas Eve 2012, where they appeared as guests on the show Christmas Morning. They talked about Christmas traditions and about being a princess. The princess could also hand a donation to Environmental Agents, children’s own environmental organization.

Is there anywhere this has been discussed? Because I've looked at this thread, the Haakon and MM thread, the family thread and the kids thread and have found nothing?
Yes it was discussed in the Christmas-Thread http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...ml#post1497275

Quote:
Originally Posted by vestfoldlilja View Post
Article and longer video where we see the Crown Prince taking a quick swim, kiting and skiing. Kronprins Haakon med i ekstremserie - Kultur-og-underholdning - NRK

The article mentions: that the other contestants couldn’t figure out who was joining them, only that it was someone important. They were all surprised when they saw who came through the door.

It becomes a different trip when the Crown Prince joins you. The security aspect was tightened when he joined, and a security detail followed the Crown Prince everywhere. So it was not only the Crown Prince, the other contestant and the film crew who made their way up the mountain.

The Crown Prince: I enjoy staying on-board boats, and Lofoten is very beautiful. I enjoy trips like this, and I presumed there would be a nice group of people here.

I was introduced to winter sports early and it was my mum who started it all. She got me skiing downhill before I was three. I tried snowboard, but when my friends started Telemark-skiing I did the same. After a while we started going off-piste, and then starting at the bottom of the mountain. And that is what I enjoy most today.
Thanks for your translation, unfortunately the video is not available outside of Norway Maybe some pieces will appear at Youtube...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortimo View Post
Than this was the reason why he didn't have events in the past some weeks/days? I like how this family share the roles between eachother and between the official and privatlife. One of them is always with the kids, but they have also their own interest and fun, what they can follow.
The trip was already some while ago, maybe even last year? I couldn't find out. But the premiere was already on March 6 so they were long finished with filming then...
__________________
Let your heart guide you. It whispers, so listen closely. - The Land Before Time
  #517  
Old 04-04-2013, 12:31 PM
dazzling's Avatar
Moderator Emeritus
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: -, France
Posts: 22,976
Quote:
04.04.2013
The Crown Prince attends the conference Arena Global Future, Oslo (09:15).
Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5
ANP pictures
__________________
  #518  
Old 04-04-2013, 12:35 PM
fairy tale's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: B., Germany
Posts: 3,302
kongehuset.no - Flerkulturell kompetanse
Google Translation

article with pictures of the meeting with young people
http://www.nho.no/global-future/bra-...25548-610.html
Google Translation
__________________
Let your heart guide you. It whispers, so listen closely. - The Land Before Time
  #519  
Old 04-05-2013, 07:26 PM
Majesty
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: san diego, United States
Posts: 9,436
Quote:
Originally Posted by fairy tale View Post
CP Haakon took part in the Norwegian documentary "Oppdrag Nord-Norge" (Mission North Norway), a television experience where extreme sports meet nature and culture in the north. It's a boat journey through the most beautiful landscapes. The Crown Prince stayed on board for 3 days, all in Lofoten. He performs various stunts and is very involved, including kiting in Unstad.
This 4th episode will be aired on Monday, March 31, at 20.25 on NRK 1, and will be available here (unfortunately only in Norway).

Oppdrag Nord-Norge - episode (4:8) Vesterålen og Lofoten
Google Translation

Reisen i nord | lofotposten.no
Google Translation

On the Se og Hør cover is a little picture of him (at the bottom)

from the premiere a little preview clip (CP Haakon at 1:44 min.)
thanks
I found these pictures of Haakon jumping into an ice-cold Norwegian sea as part of his deal with the other people on the TV-program “Oppdrag Nord-Norge”

☕ Caffinated Stories ☕ • Crown Prince Haakon of Norway jumping into an...
  #520  
Old 04-09-2013, 07:50 AM
fairy tale's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: B., Germany
Posts: 3,302
Today, CP Haakon opened the UNDP conference «Energy Post 2015» at Scandic Hotell Fornebu, April 9, 2013.
kongehuset.no - Energy Post 2015
Google Translation

his opening speech kongehuset.no - Energy Post 2015: Opening speech

more pictures
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...levant_count=1
https://twitter.com/Utenriksdept/sta.../photo/1/large
https://twitter.com/Kronprinsparet/s.../photo/1/large
https://twitter.com/Kronprinsparet/s.../photo/1/large
https://twitter.com/noradno/status/3.../photo/1/large
__________________

__________________
Let your heart guide you. It whispers, so listen closely. - The Land Before Time
Closed Thread

Tags
crown prince haakon, haakon, norways crown prince, norwegian royal, prince haakon, turkey, visit


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Queen Margrethe II & Prince Henrik, Current Events Part 4: Jan. 2013 - November 2015 iceflower Current Events Archive 472 11-15-2015 03:47 AM
Crown Prince Frederik, Current Events 3: September 2010 - May 2013 JessRulz Current Events Archive 427 05-25-2013 11:31 AM
Princess Máxima, Current Events 7 (October 2009 - April 2013) marmi Current Events Archive 592 04-26-2013 05:53 AM
Crown Princess Mary, Current Events 9: March 2008 - September 2010 GlitteringTiaras Current Events Archive 556 09-27-2010 03:53 PM




Popular Tags
american archie mountbatten-windsor asia asian baby names biography birth britain britannia british royal family british royals buckingham palace camilla camilla parker-bowles camilla parker bowles carolin china china chinese ming dynasty asia asian emperor royalty qing clarence house colorblindness coronation daisy doge of venice dresses duchess of sussex duke of cambridge duke of sussex edward vii family life family tree gemstones george vi gradenigo hello! henry viii highgrove history hochberg hypothetical monarchs japan jewellery książ castle liechtenstein list of rulers medical meghan markle monarchy mongolia mountbatten names nara period plantinum jubilee pless politics portugal prince harry princess eugenie queen elizabeth ii queen louise royal ancestry royalty of taiwan solomon j solomon spanish royal family speech sussex suthida unfinished portrait united states united states of america wales


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:25 PM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021
Jelsoft Enterprises
×