Norwegian Royal Family Current Events 2: December 2006 - April 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impressive how ML's daughter has grown.... she is really beautiful !

And Ari Behn is so handsome, grey hair gives him more charm!

Last edited:

I know! My norwegian brother was present and is very disappointed.

Video from Scanpix

King Harald and other members of the royal family arrives.

Forhåndsvisning | Scanpix

Nice that they went and showed support and that MM is there as well:flowers:

Last edited:

Queen Sonja and Crown Princess Mette-Marit attended the TUR Conference hosted by the Norwegian Trekking Association in Oslo today, November 13:

** gettyimages/zimbio gallery **

Those are great photos of the family. I've always thought it's lovely how Marius is included in a lot of events and how he is treated just like Ingrid Alexandra and Sverre Magnus.

lovely pictures of the family, and nice to see Marius too
just makes more puzzling MM canceling her involvement with the Brazil trip next week :bang:

That's a point... IIRC, the announcement said that she couldn't go due to her back problems, so perhaps she's just 'allowed' to attend events in Norway or Europe?

I checked the webside of the royalhouse, and I am surprised, how much will be the members of the royalfamily involved in different events and programms...
Also Martha-Louise has events to attend, the Queens and the CP-couple together or separate...

(I think about King Harald's health... Maybe it is time that he makes less events and the young generation work more... Much more...)

kongehuset.no - Offisielt program

I am surprised about the program especially Martha-Louise. So many events together do not even remember since she had to attend. Nice surprise.

King and Crown Prince were among congratulators when France was victorious in the exciting mixed relay at Holmenkolle

Pic

Surprisingly we got pictures from the event because in the past we didn't. The ladies looked great!

"Tiara surprise"?! I´m disappointed. I thought a royal lady wore one of the late Prcss Ragnhilds tiaras for the 1st time...

Well, the surprise was to see photos at all. They always kept this event so secret behind closed doors that one hardly knew it existed. But you're in that the tiara themselves are not surprising.

Matte-Marit wore her tiara in a terrible placement. It is hardly visible like this and even more as she has her hair loose.
But nice to get some pics from that Event. Hope that we also get pics from the other annual Dinners. There are i believe up to 3 annual Dinners whre never photos have been released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom