Norwegian Royal Family Current Events 2: December 2006 - April 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to see the photos. How can I see this images?

I uploaded it to Photobucket, hope it works for everyone now. To see the rest of the pics one needs the paper edition of the magazine, this is just the cover. The magazine has a few pics taken on extreme distance, so they are all grainy, of the grown ups and Marius going into a boat, and some of Haakon and Marius doing doing watersports.
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/LarzenM/81609_scan0022_122_337lo.jpg

anyway Haakon is now in Davos and the rest will be home tomorrow.

EDIT
One more from BB
http://www.billed-bladet.dk/default.asp?Action=Details&Item=4899

Last edited:
Thanx i can see it now. Haakon is certainly rockin those shorts:cool:

Thank you for this image. Prince Haakon is very handsome.

great photos!

and the kids?

Marius and Haakon are having the same styled shorts! Wow, the ocean has a great color. I wonder who the other persons on the boat are?

Wow- everyone looks so tan and healthy. Hopefully we will see some more pictures before they end their trip.

Rebafan81 said:
Wow- everyone looks so tan and healthy. Hopefully we will see some more pictures before they end their trip.
I think it's already over! I saw pictures of Haakon back on his duties!

Audiences

The New Ambassador of Portugal to Norway was granted an audience at King Harald at the Royal Palace in Oslo, Norway, February 1, 2007.

ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess I some how missed that their vacation was over. For some strange reason I was thinking they were all staying on vacation until King Harald's birthday. But then I saw pics of Haakon last week in Davos. Anyways I'm now finally caught up and yes, I agree everyone looks nice and tan. I'm glad we didn't get too many pics because they deserve some privacy.

Marian, you should be able to see the pics if you click on the links in post #29 by Larzen.

A new book is soon out about the working methods and internal life of the biggest Norwegian glossy, se og hør. It is written by a former se og hør reporter, Håvard Mælnes who also wrote an unauthorised biography about Mette-Marit and worked 9 years in se og hør. The rest of the press is ofcourse loving it. In the book Mælnes writes that se og hør pays unloyal servants in the credicard companies and airline companies to get to know where the royals and other celebreties are in the world, and that is how they got the extrmely rare pictures of Haakon and Mette-Marit practicing their wedding waltz in the beach of Morocco in 2001, as well as the pictures of Märtha, Ari and the girls at the beach of Hawaii in 2006.

Se og hør is furious and in an internal e-mail leaked to the press the editor calls Mælnes "Quisling" and says Se og Hør will cover the bills for anyone who wishes to sue Mælnes and and the publisher. they have also hired a several lawyers and media advisors prior to this release

The Book is called Se og hør - a normal working day and is out 13 febuary
dn.no - Boken Se & Hør frykter

Its nice to see the whole family on a holiday with the children. MM looks nice in casuall cloths.

Princess Robijn said:
Are you sure those are new :ermm:
No, not all!
The ones of Sverre and Ingrid are old! Ingrid's picture was taken for her 2nd birthday. But it is the first time this picture is used in her profile. The same goes for Sverre Magnus's picture which was taken some days after his birth.
The Family picture and the Portraits of the Family members were taken in 2006 and published for the first time now.

Tanzanian President Jakaya Kikwete (L) shakes hands with Norwegian Queen Sonja as King Harald (C) smiles at the Royal Palace in Oslo 27 February 2007

ANP Beeldbank

both ladies look elegent today. Its been a while since seeing the two ladies out at an event alone.

I would like Mette-Marit to pin up her hair from time to time and to wear bright colours like pink and white :ermm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom