Norwegian Royal Family Current Events 2: December 2006 - April 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The royal family look for a cook:

"Work will be the Royal Palace and other private and official properties. It must be noted some supper - and weekend work and some traveling..."

Kronprinsesse mette-marit - Nå kan DU lage mat til kongefamilien - Seoghør.no Kongelige
Google Fordító

Do you think, the whole royal-family has only ONE cook? We know now, that the CP-family has one - they said it on their trip to Indonesia -, but they are on weekends and afternoons alone, without staff. Than for who cook this cook? The kids are in schools, the CP-couple work... Or this cook should work only sometimes? If there is an event in the family?

^^ Looking forward to this event. I still remember the cute pics we got from last year

sorry Im confused so the pictures in the article are from last year ?? concerning Princess Mette Marit

sorry Im confused so the pictures in the article are from last year ?? concerning Princess Mette Marit

Yes right, the picture in the article is from last year. From this year there are no pictures out so far :flowers:

gosh she is ill rather a lot lately isnt she ? thank you for replying :)

Last edited:
I found this article about the Norwegian Ambassador in Paris, and it is interesting, that the Queen and also the CP have an own suits in the residence. Can be this also by other Ambassadors?
(I remember the CP couple travelled to NY, and they were photographed in the terrasse of the Norwegian Consul's Residance, and I asked me if they live also there in this few days or in a hotel? picture: Crown Princess Mette-Marit of Norway Pictures - Crown Prince Haakon & Crown Princess Mette-Marit Of Norway Visit New York City - Day 1 - Zimbio )
The royal can be live there if they are abroad? Also if they are privat in the city or only if they are offiziell.. ?

Haussmannsk herskapshus for Paris-ambassadøren - Aftenposten
Google Fordító

Queen Sonja and CP Haakon visited the centre established for the families of those who are still missing for the duration of the hostage situation in Algeria in Bergen today, January 21, 2013.
Picture

article with video of their arrival Dronningen og kronprinsen møter pårørende - VG Nett om Gisseldramaet i Algerie
Google Translation

http://www.kongehuset.no/c26939/nyhet/vis.html?tid=103925
Google Translation

VIDEO when they left, Queen Sonja is very moved http://www.bt.no/nyheter/lokalt/Bev...tet-med-parorende-og-overlevende-2830858.html
Google Translation

King Harald released a message on the occasion of the hostage attack in Algeria yesterday.
kongehuset.no - Gisselaksjonen i Algerie
Google Translation

Last edited:
I read on the webside of the royal house, that the next engagements are only on 25. februar for the king and the cp-couple. So I assume that the family spend the time together somewhere and celebrate the birthday of the king (februar 21.). ...

I read on the webside of the royal house, that the next engagements are only on 25. februar for the king and the cp-couple. So I assume that the family spend the time together somewhere and celebrate the birthday of the king (februar 21.). ...

You are right :)
According to court reporter Kjell Arne Totland, King Harald and Queen Sonja are in the Alps for skiing holidays. Last weekend, they were joined by CP Haakon and Princess Märtha Louise with their families. So they are celebrating together, which is very nice!
Feirer bursdag utenlands - Side2
Google Translation

Nevertheless, there was a gun salute with 21 shots at 12 o'clock today.
Salutt for kongen | amta.no
Google Translation

Every year on King Harald's birthday, all government buildings hoist the Norwegian flag. They forgot to do so in the County of Buskerud :D
"The fire department is responsible for the raising of the flag on our flagpole, but they have simply forgotten today", says Lise Cathrine Pedersen (communication consultant from the County Administration).
But by 11am the flag was hoisted.
Hvem har glemt Kongens bursdag? - Buskerud - NRK Nyheter
Google Translation

Last edited:
Great to see her out and about

4 days ago King Harald, Mette-Marit (both behind the trees), Haakon, Ingrid Alexandra and Sverre Magnus have been spotted in Lund (Kristiansand).
The King and Mette-Marit attended an event in Kristiansand in the evening.
Photo @annathora | Me har då altså nettopp sett Kongen, Mette Marit, Sverre Magnus og Ingrid Ale... | Webstagram - the best Instagram viewer

Wow, how do you find such pictures? Thanks, it is very interesting to see some private moments of the royals... :flowers:

Wow, how do you find such pictures? Thanks, it is very interesting to see some private moments of the royals... :flowers:

I was looking for the picture of Mette-Marit in New York in instagram and came across it. I was quite surprised to find this nice snapshot :)

A great event coming:
Princess Märtha Louise, CP Haakon and CP Mette-Marit will participate in the "50. Ridderrenn" in Beitostølen on April 13, 2013. Up to 500 disabled people from 15 nations are participating in the skiing race, of which Princess Märtha Louise is patron of.
CP Haakon will be a companion for one of the participants, who runs 20 kilometers, while CP Mette-Marit and Princess Märtha Louise will be companions in the 5-kilometer course.

You can read more about it here Oppland - Kongelige ledsagere i det 50. Ridderrenn
Google Translation

Queen Sonja has participated in the race several times, and also King Olav.
Kronprinsesse mette-marit - Nå tar Märtha, Haakon og Mette-Marit over - Seoghør.no Kongelige
Google Translation

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom