Mette-Marit: Current Events, Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They seem to enjoy themselves so much !

It was a great concert. I'm not Madonna's biggest fan in the world, but she does energize. The only down side - she was very late. The concert started at around 9.15, and most people had gathered there from 5.30.

It seems, they are not the best friends with Gwyneth. No conversation with her, no smile, nothing. I think she is only friend of Rosario.

I guess she really is good friends with Gwneth, maybe Gwen could give her some fashion advise. Can't stand Kate Hudson though.

Princess Mette-Marit of Norway prepares to watch Madonna perform at Wembley Stadium during the Sickly Sweet Tour on September 11, 2008 in London, England. (Photo by Chris Jackson/Getty Images)

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/82...54CE2C4AF7C23EC3744EA9D7FE8F2E30A760B0D811297

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/82...54CE2C4AF7C2367A0E7E0D220E3B7E30A760B0D811297

CP Mette-Marit can hardly pull a smile in these pictures, she looked rather sad and not quite enjoying herself.

I agree...she does look a bit sad. I hope that the cameras just caught her in a daydream, and that everything is okay with her.

I am glad that Metter Marit cut her hair. She should have done this long time ago, she looks way better now. I hate her black outfit from head to toe she was wearing couple days ago. But next blueish/greenish outfit was nice. She should have more make up.
MM was rather thinking about something else during Madonna's concert, maybe she is not Madonna fan.:lol:

I actually really like what Mette Marit is wearing! The dress suits her and the shoes are nice too.

This kind of dress will start rumours of pregnancy I am sure.
I regret a little bit her long hair

She does look good. If she just took more care of her hair, she would be a stunning woman. The natural, soft kind of stunning.

Oh no no no Mette Marit, you never wear tights with open toed shoes. Geez, doesn't this woman have a stylist?

I love MM and really hate to criticize her but why does she always( or almost always) feel the need to wear dark hose????? Her daytime outfit would of looked very nice with a light pair of stocking.
Also, I liked her hair longer.

I'm afraid I have to question the wisdom of the decision to wear dark tights, and open toed shoes iwth tights, also I prefered her hair longer (but then, I generally prefer long hair to short on most people).
The suit is great but I'm with her majesty re the shirt...

mette marit took advantage of being in london to celebrate the birthday of prince pavlos. according to hola, they had dinner in soho's yauatcha restaurant. among other guests were liz hurley and her husband.
photo

seemed like perfect timing for her and london! the visit to 100% norway coincided with pavlos birthday and madonna's comeback...

The short hair is a great improvement!

i seem to prefer longer hair for MM. i think now it makes her face look bigger and the whole look seems to me much more suited to a young girl.
i loved the dress, the colour is beautiful and it's a nice change from her usual style. the shoes are lovely, but i was never a fan of straps in the ankles (maxima type of shoes) as they shorten the legs considerably.

mette marit took advantage of being in london to celebrate the birthday of prince pavlos. according to hola, they had dinner in soho's yauatcha restaurant. among other guests were liz hurley and her husband.
photo

seemed like perfect timing for her and london! the visit to 100% norway coincided with pavlos birthday and madonna's comeback...

She has been having quite the celebrity-filled trip. Lucky her!

Ouftit aside, she does look very happy to be there.

The suit is great but the shirt and the thick black stockings... what a shame. She loves those stockings, so I think we better get used to it, I don't think she is going to change it. Having said this, I really like her, she seems a very sympathetic lady.

50-year anniversary of the Seaman's Church in Gothenburg

Princess Mette-Marit of Norway is seen during her visit to the Norwegian
SeamanÕs Church in Gothenburg, Sweden, September 24, 2008. The
Church is celebrating its 50 year anniversary.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **
** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 ** Pic 8 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom