Mette-Marit: Current Events, Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found this, can someone traslate?
Fant ingen tyster

Thanks!

It's about the case where Se & Hør was revealed to have bought/acquired sensitive information about the Norwegian royals - and several people, including someone in the police, and people in the bank Nordea, were reported to have given them information on the royals.

The article says that the people who gave the sensitive information to Se & Hør, in both places, haven't been found and because of the time aspect of it, likely won't be.

the information has been revealed? or will be some time? is there any particular news about what kind of information it is?

the information has been revealed? or will be some time? is there any particular news about what kind of information it is?

It's been either published in Se & Hør, or used to find the location of the royals (as with the case of the bank) over the past years.

Does anyone know if the individuals from the bank and the police force were fired or prosecuted for disclosing the locations of the royal family? This seems like a serious violation of privacy, and I am sure that these people broke laws when they gave this information away. I don't know about Norwegian law, but I know that in the United States, people who work in banks and other financial businesses are strictly forbidden by law from divulging ANY information about their clients. I hope that these people were punished, as this is a terrible breach of trust.

Does anyone know if the individuals from the bank and the police force were fired or prosecuted for disclosing the locations of the royal family? This seems like a serious violation of privacy, and I am sure that these people broke laws when they gave this information away. I don't know about Norwegian law, but I know that in the United States, people who work in banks and other financial businesses are strictly forbidden by law from divulging ANY information about their clients. I hope that these people were punished, as this is a terrible breach of trust.

As I mentioned in the posts above- it wasn't revealed who had done it, thus nothing can be done about it in that regard.

It is too bad that they can't find out who did this. I hope that those guilty individuals feel terrible about what they have done (although I doubt it).

Mette-Marit and Princess Astrid at the sanitation women's Fredrikke prize 2008 ceremony at The Norwegian Theatre in Oslo Saturday afternoon.
ANP

Picture1
Picture2
Picture3
Picture4
Picture5
Picture6
Picture7

In a way MM doesn't yet look very healthy to me. In some pictures she looks a bit sick (swollen face and eyes).
Anyway: It's great to see MM and Astrid attending this event together!

Nice to see Mette Marit on the job again! Princess Astrid looks fantastic.

Thanks for the pics. It's nice to see Mette-Marit and Astrid together. It's kind of nice change to the typical pairs we see on engagements. I like Mette-Marit's skirt.

The Prize did not go to the CP-couples foundation but to Mette-Marit for promoting openess, awareness, HIV/AIDS and mental health issues and generally standing behind the inlcusive idea of the The Norwegian Women's Public Health organisation. The Prize money however she has decided will go into the foundation. Princess Astird (who is their patron) looked elegant and like a Princess, Mette-Marit looked like a mess, again:bang: Would it kill her to make a bit more effort with her apperanced when representing.:neutral:

Thanks for the pictures. I'm always delighted to see Princess Astrid.

Mette-Marit and Princess Astrid at the sanitation women's Fredrikke prize 2008 ceremony at The Norwegian Theatre in Oslo Saturday afternoon.
ANP

Picture1
Picture2
Picture3
Picture4
Picture5
Picture6
Picture7

In a way MM doesn't yet look very healthy to me. In some pictures she looks a bit sick (swollen face and eyes).
Anyway: It's great to see MM and Astrid attending this event together!

Mette-Marit definitely does not look well.

Princess Astrid on the other hand, looks very well, (and she looks even younger now at 76 than she did 10 years ago.)

The Prize did not go to the CP-couples foundation but to Mette-Marit for promoting openess, awareness, HIV/AIDS and mental health issues and generally standing behind the inlcusive idea of the The Norwegian Women's Public Health organisation. The Prize money however she has decided will go into the foundation. Princess Astird (who is their patron) looked elegant and like a Princess, Mette-Marit looked like a mess, again:bang: Would it kill her to make a bit more effort with her apperanced when representing.:neutral:

Agree with you Larzen. I wish Mette Marit would use make up and do something with here hair;) But I like here skirt.

Its interesting to see what MM promotes becasue she does promote things that do need awarness on. Great to see Princess Astrid with MM. Its nice to see MM with other royals at events. P.Astrid looked very elegent while MM couldve accesorized her outfit abit to make it not look so boring.

She doesn't look well, very pale and I wonder what is wrong with her.
If it was because of a pregnancy it would be announced now

I agree

MM does look as though she rolled out of bed, slapped on a few clothes at had, leapt into a cab, and made it to the event.

I know she didn't, though. She's not my fave CP but I get the feeling that she does work at the "job."

Winters are long in Norway - perhaps she's feeling a bit of Seasonal Affective Disorder. When I lived in the Upper Midwest of the US, I struggled with it right about now. Winter seemed endless and I would give a lot for a straight-up shot of sunshine.

Is Princess Astrid injured? If, what does she have?

I admire Mette-Marit for the good and partly unusal causes she supports and for her humanitarian engagement which gives her kind of an own profile. But then her looks ... :eek: What a mess! She has this wonderful blonde hair and does nothing with it ... and I can't stand all this black stuff on her any longer! That's other peoples' wardrobe for a funeral and she uses it for every day events! Some colour and a hairstylist, please!!!

Has Mette-Marit no activity ?
She seems to have disappeared

Yesterday she attended the opening of Dansens Hus, the new Norwegian stage for dance. I worked as a crew, and served Mette-Marit and the VIP guest. She was wearing a white dress, cool blck shoes and a nice beige purse.

Yesterday she attended the opening of Dansens Hus, the new Norwegian stage for dance. I worked as a crew, and served Mette-Marit and the VIP guest. She was wearing a white dress, cool blck shoes and a nice beige purse.
Did you get a chance to talk to her?

Here is a picture:
Crown Princess Mette-Marit arrives to the inaguration of the 'Dansens Hus'.
http://i29.tinypic.com/28c2b9i.jpg
ANP

When she came up the stairs to the VIP lounge, she was the first to enter, and she said "hi". Later when I was serving wine and wather I asked if she wanted more water (she didn't drink wine) and she said "yes please". She was very sweet and nice.

you are so lucky to meet her Lonemor :wub:
my friend who lives in Norway once saw her and said Mette-Marit was very sweet and nice.

Oh your so lucky! MM sems to be avery nice lady.
Thanks Her Majesty for the picture. It would be nice to see a few more. MM is looking healthier. Glad she isnt in black head to toe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom